My journey into depravity

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Whoa thats quite a response guys. Been busy taking loads while high and took a while to get back on here. Also, This story is ongoing, sO I will post every time I PnP ;) (7 instances so far so at least 7 chapters)

Chapter 2: The booty bump.

MY sex god was in the doorway. I ushered him in and got hi comfortable. I asked him if he wanted some water or if he just wanted to have a few drinks. To my surprise he replied that he does not drink. This threw me into a bit of a tizzy. Here was a guy who said he wanted to party and play, comes to my hotel room and then says he does not drink alcohol? What kinda of part did he mean then? I asked him precisely this. He gave a roaring laugh and told me that he knew something was off when I agreed to party and play so quickly, considering I didnt look the part. I was even more perplexed now. What did he mean by "Look the part"? "Partying is getting high and then you know what playing means". IT hit me like a ton of bricks. I had never even had a cigarette in my life and this guy, my sex god, wanted me to get high? I had again assumed he meant weed by "getting high". "I do not smoke. I am sorry if I mislead you. I thought you meant drinking when you said partying. Thats what people do at parties right?" "Well that IS one way off getting high, but there are others too, you know?" "What do you mean?" "Well for you to get high, you need something to get inside you, and there are more ways to do that than inhaling smoke". "What other ways", I said, curious (and horny). "To start with, I sense you think that I want you to smoke weed. But thats not what I use. I have much better things. Theres something called G and something called T. You dont need to know what they mean. G gives you width, T gives you depth in terms of making you horny and ready for cock. G can be drunk. T needs other methods. Why not loosen you up a bit with G? It works a bit like being exceptionally drunk." "Are you sure it won't harm me?" "Not if you take a very small dose", he said. "Alright, let me get the rum and coke and you can mix it with that" "NO", he shouted, "No alcohol. Alcohol and G are fatal. Keep this in mind at all times". He extracted a bottle from his bag, the one they use at clinics to store rubbing alcohol. He poured out a small amount into a small plastic cup and pulled out some Gatorade. He then poured that into the same cup and mixed it up. "Drink this". I did as he said, now curious and super horny. The Gatorade masked what taste the G must've had. He asked me to strip and sit down and let it take effect. I got out of my remaining clothes and laid down on the bed. He stripped himself. I got to see his hairy, muscled body, that hot muscular ass and that gorgeous cock again and reached out to touch it, but he told me to just lie on the bed. A few minutes passed and I started feeling different, like I was getting sexier ideas in my head, risky ideas, crazy ideas. I felt fucking amazing. I started wriggling around in bed, feeling incredible. My sex god was smiling. His cock was at full mast. I got off the bed, crawled to his chair and swallowed his monster in one go. No gag no nothing. "Now we're talking faggot" he said as his hands found the back of my head and held it there so as to not allow me to escape. He shouldnt have worried, I had no plans of escaping. I wanted to keep his cock in my mouth as long as possible. I was slobbering over it, lubing it up, my head bobbing up and down over it while he sat back and enjoyed the treatment. "No hands" he ordered, as I tried to stroke his cock. I complied and went back to my frenzied sucking. 5 minutes would have passed or 5 hours wouldve passed, I didn't notice. In reality it was a half hour, before his breathing started getting faster and he pulled me off his cock. I whimpered as my mouth felt empty. Never before had I enjoyed sucking on cock so much. "Not yet, we have much more to do" he said, getting up. He went over to his bag and pulled out a syringe, one of those needleless ones. Even while high I got a bit scared, but before I could ask he said "Don't worry bitch, I am not risking injecting you yet, since its your first time". I visibly relaxed and started getting horny again. He pulled a small bag with white crystals out and carefully picked out one crystal. "This is T. It is the best artificial substance ever invented for gay pigs like you", he said, pulling back the plunger completely till it was all the way out and putting the crystal in before replacing the plunger. He next filled a glass with hot water from the sink and dipped the syringe in it and pulled the plunger back, filling it with hot water. A couple minutes later, the crystal had completely melted in the water. "Turned around, show me your hole and pull your cheeks apart" I complied. He took some KY and rubbed it around the syringe and pushed the syringe into my hole. Once inside he told me  that he will insert the contents of the syringe into my hole and pull it out, and that I should clench my ass after he pulls out so the water does not escape. I did as he said and I felt the warm water enter my ass. I clenched as he withdrew the syringe. "Stay that way for 5 minutes" 5 minutes passed and my breathing started going up. I was panting like I had run a marathon. I was wriggling like I couldnt decide what to do with my body. My head felt light. MY cock started going soft but I was getting hornier. The center of my world now resided in my hole. My brain was losing control. I needed to be fucked, hard, deep. I needed to be wrecked. I needed 100s of guys to be in me at the same time. I grabbed my phone to open grindr. "I have one better, slut". He opened my laptop, and opened a site named barebackrt.com. I didt care what he opened but he started going through the process of creating a profile. He used my webcam to take a photo of a naked me, on all fours, hole exposed. Within 5 minutes the profile was complete. Drug use: Yes. My status: Do not care Your status: Positive. MY sex addled brain was in overdrive. He went to a section called Local Parties and set up a party. With the laptop open, me messaging every single guy on grindr to come use me, squirted lube onto my hole. "Dont put the phone down, keep looking for tops" he said. I had no intention of doing that anyway. HE slid his monster into my hole in one quick shove. Ordinarily it would have hurt but it was the best thing that had ever happened in my life. I grabbed his ass using my hands and ttried to pull him in even more. "Relax whore, you'l get everything you want, and more. By the way, I am currently off meds. Do you want me to stop?" "Fuck no sir, I need your cock" "Repeat after me - I want Masters toxic poz cock in me, raw, breeding me" "I want Masters toxic poz cock in, me, breeding me, using me, raping me, pozzing me" "Fuck slut, thats even better" From then it was on, He fucked me on the bed, the floor, standing up my the sink, in the bathroom, at one time even pulling back the curtains and fucking me in the window. Minutes, hours, days, months, years wouldve passed, it did not matter. All that mattered was Masters poz cock in my hole. Eventually his breathing got quicker, his thrusts got harder, not that I was complaining, until with one final hard and deep thrust he screamed and I felt his hard cock pulse deep past my inner hole, filling me with hot poz cum. As soon as he came, he pulled out and I whimpered. "Don't worry slut, I am not leaving all night" He got his phone out, took a few pictures of my dripping hole and seemed to send it to some people. "Lets see what bbrt says" he said turning to my laptop.....

To be continued.

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Thanks for the response guys.... I couldnt post the entire chapter since I am coming down from my last pnp sexcapade...

Chapter 3: The booty bump continued....

He pulled out a butt plug from his bag and inserted it carefully into my hole, taking care that the cum that was leaking out made its way back into me. "Lie on the bed on you stomach so my cum can knock you up". I groggily got on the bed with my phone is hand, grindr open. "Seems you're popular, you have 9 guys already who want to breed you. Want to see whom you want?" "Are they all poz sir?" "Some of them are" "Call the poz ones first sir" "Good answer". Meanwhile I was on grindr looking through all the hot guys there. In that euphoric state of piggyness, every guy looked hot to me. I started messaging every one of them. A few blocked me when I asked for bareback loads, a few seemed interested but at 11pm they weren't in the mood to travel anywhere. A few however were asking all the right questions. How many loads? Do you party? Are you poz? "One so far but looking for more. I have ben known to (my sex god told me to say that instead of a yes). Not yet." were my answers. One guy in particular seemed highly interested. He was a cute 25 year old redhead with a beard. "Does the slut want more loads? Tell me what you would do for me to earn that load bitch. What are fags like you meant for?" were the questions he started posing. "Fuck yes sir I want as many loads as possible. I would do anything sir, deep throat you, eat your sweaty ass, be your slave. Fags like me are meant to serve studs like you sir". He seemed pleased with the offer to be his slave. While all this was happening I was still not being able to stay still. I was writhing on the bed and trying to stroke my shriveled up cock. Despite being the horniest I had been in my life, I was not getting hard. Master, in the meantime was replying to party requests on bbrt and choosing guys with statuses like "Do not care" or "not sure" or "positive" and had narrowed it down to 3 guys. A young 30 year old adonis, a 55 year old daddy and a 40 year old who had the look of a person who frequently got high. In other words, just the right kind of guys. I showed Master the guy from grindr. "Oh TJ. Hes a hottie and he's aggressive as fuck. Is he interested? Call him over, hes a slammer". I did not know what a slammer was, and frankly didnt care as long as TJ came over. I told him exactly that. "Do you have favors and a point?" "Yes sir I do (Master said he did)" "I want you on your knees with the door open, ready to serve my cock, understood slut?" "Anything to please you sir" "I will be there in 15 minutes". I excitedly told Master that TJ was coming. "Oh boy you are gonna be wrecked slut" he said. He brought out a smaller syringe, this one with an orange cap. He again put a small crystal in it and filled it up with warm water. He then waited for the crystal to dissolve while tapping the syringe. Once dissolved he pointed the needle upwards and pushed the plunger till a smal trickle of liquid escaped from the needle. "Getting TJ's slam ready" he said, replacing the orange cap. We waited, him on bbrt and me whoring around on grindr. 10 minutes passed and there was a knock. I immediately got on my knees inside the door with my mouth open. Master opened the door. "Hey TJ. Didn't know you were in town" "Yo Darren, didnt want to share this hot slut with anyone did you?" said TJ, unzipping. His cock was 6 inches soft and looked yummy. That was my cue as I crawled to him and took his cock in my mouth. I immediately went balls deep, clutching his ass and pulling him in more. "Whoa, this slut is hungry. You slam him Dar?" "Nope. He was a party virgin, don't want to risk it. Booty bump" "Good. He should get another before I go in" said TJ. "Yeah thats it slut, serve my cock. Thank me for it" "Thank you so much TJ sir, thank you for letting me suck your cock", I said, feeling his cock grow to its full 8 inches, going down my throat. MY lack of gag reflex surprised that small part of my brain that was still rational. Meanwhile Master tied a small belt around TJ's arm and tightened it, feeling for a prominent view in the crook of his elbow. He found one, swabbed a small white piece of paper (so I though, which was actually an alcohol swab) and pulled off the orange cap on the syringe. He carefully inserted the needle into TJ's view and drew the plunger back. A small flash of red appeared and he immediately pushed the plunger in. The entire contents, the water with the melted crystal, and TJ's blood. He next snapped a small button on the belt, causing it to falls off and then pulled out the needle. TJ raised his arms over his head and coughed a bit. I felt his cock grow at least another inch and felt his breath quicken. "FUCK" he said "Open the door bitch and get on the floor on your hands and knees facing the door" he said. Master had crushed up a small amount of crystal and sprinkled it on TJ's spit slick cock. TJ rammed his monster cock into me. "Thank you sir. Thank you sir" I kept repeating as I felt nothing but pleasure while TJ's cock went about wrecking me. My ass started feeling warm again and I got even hornier, if that was possible. "Fucking breed your slave sir. I need your cock and load to survive" "Yes bitch, dont worry. I am using you all night and maybe even the whole day tomorrow. I am gonna knock you up" "Are you poz sir?" "Do you care bitch?" "No sir, I'm sorry sir, please please keep wrecking my hole" "Good answer. I dont know if I am neg or poz. Lets hope for your sake that I am" he said, pushing all the way in as I felt his cock explode deep inside me. I reached around, pulling him deeper into me. TJ's cock stayed hard though he had come and it seemed like he was still horny, and obviously high. "Please fuck me more sir" I said. "Don't worry fag, theres plenty more in me" he said, pulling out of me. He got on the bed, laid down on his back. "Ride me bitch" I got there as fast as I could and before any more cum could leak out, I straddled him and took him in one go, giving a moan of extreme pleasure while doing so. "Have you ever taken two cocks bitch?" "No sir but I want to sir, I want more than 2 cocks in my hole" "Lets get two in your first bitch" he said, still breathing extremely fast and wriggling a bit like I was. Master in the meantime had been watching, stroking his cock. "Come over Dar, get in" said TJ as I watched Master get up and walk towards me. TJ pulled me down towards his chest, both of us extremely sweaty. He captured my lips in a kiss, forcing his spit into my mouth. I felt the weight in the bed change as Master took his place behind me. With TJ's monster still inside me, Master started pressing in. My hole felt like it was being torn apart, but I didn't want it to stop. I wanted that pain because the pain meant Master was trying to breed me. I reached around and pulled my cheeks apart as Masters cock pressed into my hole. It was met with a lot of resistance but eventually his cock won out and he slide in. The mix of his and TJ's load lubed up my hole as Master's cock took its place beside TJ's inside my hole. "Fuck" said all three of us, almost simultaneously. I was in heaven while being in extreme pain. TJ lay still while Master started fucking my hole like there was not tomorrow. I was moaning like a bitch in heat. TJ was breathing rapidly, his eyes unfocused while his cock stayed lodged deep inside me. At least an hour must have passed when Masters cock got harder and his pace changed. "Here is comes bitch" he said, pushing all the way in, as I felt the third load of that night get pumped deep into me. He took a couple minutes to regain his breath and pulled out. "You keep riding me fag" said TJ and I started riding his Monster. Master got his phone, took a couple of pictures of TJ's cock in my hole and appeared to again send them to someone. "Now that you are properly lubed and loosened, lets get the bbrt guys over" he said, opening my laptop again.

To be continued....