My journey into depravity

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Guest Deviantlad

One of the best stories I have read. I can already guess as to what will happen next but I could be totally wrong. Just wish this was me and getting to feel a syringe going into my vein ;@))

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Sorry for the wait guys, my hole was busy all weekend and couldnt type at the same time ;)

I was in heaven, riding TJ's cock, grunting, moaning, begging and pleading at the same time. TJ himself was pretty damn high. He was writing in the bed while I rode him, the only sounds being the squelchy noises from my well lubed hol, TJ's endless talk of how much of a po-cum-craving fag I am and Master typing on my laptop. I should have been concerned, allowing a relative stranger to use my laptop but the T had put me beyond caring. All that mattered was to serve real men, alpha men, by taking their loads and serving them any way they wanted. Somewhere in the back of my mind I got a hint of fear that my euphoria might wear off soon. Master noticed. "Why the worried expression bitch?" "I just want the high to end Master" "Don't worry bitch, you had 2 booty bumps. They dont give the immediate high of a slam but they last fucking long. You've had two and soon you'll have another" "Thank you Master", I said, riding TJ with renewed vigor. "Get on your back fag" said TJ. I complied immediately. "I know what you want and I think you need more than just one more booty bump. I'll be right back" He went into the bathroom with his bag. There were fumbling sounds and a couple minutes later, TJ came back in, holding his erect cock in his hand. "I dipped it in my own baggy. Shhh!" he said, indicating that Master did not know. He rammed his cock in with full force, eliciting a moan of pleasure from me, ass my battered hole welcomed him back in. "Welcome home TJ, sir" I said subconsciously. "Don't worry fag, this hole is gonna be home to all the poz cocks it can find" he said, as he stayed lodged deep inside me. "Fuck me sir" "Hungry fag, just waiting for the the effect of the T to start" he said as felt my hole getting warmer than it already was, my hunger for cock increased 10 fold and I started fucking myself onto TJ's cock. "There ya go bitch" he said, now starting to fuck the breath out of me, my shriveled up cock flying in all directions, leaking precum. I didn't care about my cock though. All I wanted was one (or more) in my hole. Master, in the meantime, finished doing whatever he was doing on the laptop and got into bed with me, lying down next to me, his cock near my mouth and his mouth watching TJ's cock wreck my hole. "Good job TJ" he said, feeding me his cock, which is immediately swallowed fully. "There are a total of 3 guys who are coming. They have their own favors." he said. "They'll be here in 10 minutes. Let me open the door and slam myself a bit". I whimpered as Master withdrew from my mouth. He repeated the process he had done with TJ but on himself, flexing that huge arm and injecting himself with T. In no time at all he was flying. "Open your mouth my pozzed up bitch" he said, sliding completely into my mouth. The next thing I knew, I felt a warm stream of piss going down my throat. I clutched Master's ass and pulled him in more, swallowing every drop of that tasty liquid. My mind knew only one thing, Master's piss should not be wasted. "My turn now" said Master, and TJ withdrew, going to get some gatorade for himself. "Hold up Dar, let the fag get some liquids" he said, allowing me to push myself up on my elbows, and offering me some. "I dont need that, I need cock" I said. "YEah you do bitch, but you wont get any unless you drink this, the whole bottle". That gave e the required motivation, as I gulped down the blue liquid. Master had positioned himself betwen my legs and as soon as the last drop of gatorade was down my throat he shoved his monster cock deep into me, growling a bit as he did that. TJ stood up on the bed, a bit wobbly, and fed Master his cock, which MAster expertly started sucking in, while hammering at my hole. Around 5 minutes later, TJ withdrew from Masters mouth. "I gotta go Dar, but if you guys do this again, let me know. This hole is worth the T" he said. He groggily dressed up and left. "Slams give early high but dont last as long" said Master, as I looked surprised how TJ could walk out of having sex with T in his veins. TJ left the door open when he left, something that I felt was very hot. Maybe someone would pass by and watch? It was a cheap hotel with a balcony overlooking a parking lot, and my room was on the back side. A few minutes later I heard a voice "Now thats a scene I would want to watch everyday" said a voice. I looked up to see a hot Latino guy enter the room. "Hi, I'm Pozbreader from bbrt, names Javier" he said to Master. "Get in here" said Master. While Javier was undressing, another couple walked in. A young, early 20s guy with Aryan features and a hung muscle daddy, who looked similar to my Master. "Sam and Rich" they said, and started undressing. "Close the door" said Javier and Sam (20s guy) did that. I got my first look at Javier's cocks and started drooling and frantically trying to pull him to me. He had a 7 incher that was thicker than anything I had seen till then. I have always been a "girth over length" guy and this was a perfect cock. He got closer and I almost whimpered; he was uncut. He straddled my face and carefully slide his cock down my throat. Sam and Rich has started making out with each other in the meantime. Rich pulled out a glass pipe with a bulb at the end. He dropped some crystal through a small hole in the bulb and got a lighter out next. He held the stem of the pipe and lit the lighter under the bulb, rolling the stem in his fingers. White smoke started collecting in the bulb. He offered it to Sam, who inhaled it in and appeared to hold his breath. When he was ready to exhale, he placed his lips on Rich's lips and Rich inhaled the smoke. They kept doing this until I saw Sam legs start getting a bit wobbly. Javier meanwhile was doing a number on my throat, and I was enjoying being face fucked while Master wrecked my hole. Javier withdrew from my mouth and did was TJ had done earlier, he slid into Master's mouth. Master started slurping on it. Rich meanwhile blew some smoke into my lungs and prevented me from exhaling for at least 20 seconds. Sam slid into my mouth. Rich got on the bed and offered his cock up to Sam. We were now in a proper orgy. I had cocks in my mouth and hole, Master was sucking Javier, while Sam sucked Rich. I lost track of how long this went on, but eventually Master, without warning, rammed deep into my gut and fired off his poz cum, growling and breathing heavily at the same time. Javier immediately got between my legs and rammed his thick cock into me. I moaned in pleasure. "Pull out for a second" Master said to Javier, who pulled out. Master sprinkled some more white powder onto his cock and Javier went to town on my hole, which progressively got even warmer. "Poz me sir" I started repeating. "He knows I'm poz?" Javier asked Master. "I chose only toxic poz tops for this fag" said Master, "He wants poz cum. don't you bitch?" "Of course Master, anything to get poz cum in me" Javier's intensity of fucking me increased 10 fold once he heard this. Sam and Rich meanwhile decided to take turns on my mouth, while making out themselves. Javier must've gone on for a long long time, since Master got dressed in the meantime and left, telling me to hit him up when I get to town next, and telling me that my bbrt profile is up, if I want to get more poz tops. I was now alone in the room with Javier, Sam and Rich. "You wanna be poz boy?" asked Javier. "More than anything sir. My hole was meant to take toxic poz cum." "Here it comes papi" he said, ramming his cock in and firing what I felt were at least 10 volleys of cum. HE climbed off me and started getting dressed. Rich meanwhile got on the bed, on his back. "Ride me boy" he said. I complied immediately. He was almost as big as Master, but after Javier's cock, I took him easily. He pulled me down towards him and captured my lips in a kiss, his breath smelling of the white smoke. I felt another cock probe at my hole and looked around to see Sam lined up. I spread my ass cheeks. "Breed me with that poz cock, Sam, sir" I said. Sam didn't need another invitation, as he slid in gently into my now loose and wrecked cunt. Together, Sam and Rich started pounding my hole, whispering piggy things to me. "gonna poz you up real good, whore. I'm currently not on meds and Sam is a new convert" said Rich. I was in heaven. The 4 booty bumps and unlimited poz cum in me had removed all my inhibitions. "Fuck, I'm gonna knock you up" said Sam, as I felt him erupt inside me. I felt spurt after spurt of cum inside me. Cum was now flowing out of my hole and the two cocks ravaged me. Almost immediately, Rich exclaimed "Here it comes fag" and pushed deeper into me, whith Sam's cock still in me. We lay there, in a sweaty tangle of bodies. I hadn't cum yet and was still horny. Sam pulled out of me and Rich told me to get off of him. Sam immediately started eating me out. His hot tongue felt great on my battered hole. He must've dug all the cum out of my hole, he took that long, before he rolled me over, and kissed me, dropping the mix of 5 guys worth of cum into my mouth, one that I greedily swallowed. They got dressed before Rich handed me a small pill. Your Master wanted you to have this. Its a Benzo, it'll calm you down. I hadn't realized how tired I was but I was definitely not sleepy. Rich however, forced me to take it and him and Sam left, closing the door behind them. I immediately got on bbrt and grindr and started sending messages to poz guys, while responding to messages. Eventually however, my heart rate seemed to settle and before I knew it I fell asleep in my bed, my laptop open and forgotten. 

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Next up is the slamming episode. Will post on Sunday since I am travelling a lot this week.

Edited by Partyandtakeloads7

Guest Partyandtakeloads7
27 minutes ago, Blakey said:

Ur driving my mind mad with perverted lust. A few slaps b hot addition ...well done on brilliant story so hot

Well except for the names its a true story. You haven't seen the perverted lust yet. That happened after I slammed. Sunday I can hopefully post that chapter.