My journey into depravity

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Guest Partyandtakeloads7
3 hours ago, PartyandBreed said:

Damn hot fucking chapter Partyandtakeloads7!  Thanks for the dedication.  Be sweet as hell to do a Jason on you - slam you and me at the same time with my rockhard dick buried deep in your poz-cum craving hole!  But I don't think I'd be leaving as soon as Jason did.

You can do a Jason with that and a Mike for his staying power. And fuck me all weekend while we slam

Guest Partyandtakeloads7
5 hours ago, indian faggot said:

hot story . i was given .5 slam last weekend and got bred blindfolded n tied up by i dont know how many raw cocks at s hotel room .

02476e1ad54c6461d29b7dffe6.jpg

Such a hot pic. You look spaced out from the slam. From your username, we are from the same part of the world ;)

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Chapter IDK

I ogled at the cock that Mike was showing me on his phone. He had given his number to the second guy from BBRT. It was a young black cutie, with a hung 9 incher. And Mike claimed he was poz too. "Does he party sir?" I asked. "You bet, but he smokes, and I am not slamming you for some hours at least. He is getting his bong" said Mike. I got between Mikes legs and took his slick cock into my mouth. "mmmm" he moaned, as I worked on his cock and he scrolled through my messages on BBRTS, which by now had increased in number, since Mike uploaded the picture he had taken for the grindr guy, onto my profile on BBRT. "You're turning into a popular slut" he said, "Lots of guys want to breed you, some are trolls, trust me, but some of them are twisted, just how we want them to be" he said. He seemed incredibly calm for someone who had slammed twice. "I'm so horny sir, why arent you as horny?" I asked. "I took small ones slut, and I am used to it. Not like you, who just started recently. Stop talking and get my cock deep in your mouth. Don't you dare let it get dry". I doubled my efforts on his cock. I had never been too much into sucking cock, but I was taking his cock down my throat with no gag reflex. It just felt right. I was realizing how much sucking cock signified being subservient. It was, in a way, even better than taking cock up my hole, not that I would swap out the two. Poz loads belonged in my ass, but my mouth was meant to keep those cocks wet between fucks. 

There was a knock on the door. "Get on all fours. face away from the door" said Mike. I did as ordered. He pulled out of my mouth, walked to the door and opened it. "Hey" said a voice. "Come in, he's ready" said Mike. I felt a pair of hands on my ass, and one of them slipped between my cheeks and fingered my hole. "He chasing?" asked the voice. "Yep" said Mike. "Awesome. I don't have to stealth him then, plus I am not on meds, so I could be his poz daddy soon" said the voice. "You wish, John, he's got my poz blood in him" said Mike. I heard a zipper and felt a hard cock at my hole. I pushed back into it and John made no effort to pull back, as he steadily entered my cum-filled, loosened hole. "This hole is the bomb" he said as he went all the way in. He was thick, and he stretched me out really well, but I moaned with pleasure as his unmedicated poz cock found my inner hole and went past it. He started fucking me gently. He would go all the way in and pull out till only his cock-head was in me. "Get my torch and bong dude" he told Mike. Mike handed those to him, and I could hear the sound of a torch being lit. 30 seconds later I smelled the T-smoke. From the kissing sounds it seemed like Mike and John were shotgunning the smoke. The steady fucking kept going on. I sprayed some of the Maximum impact that Mike had made Jason leave behind, onto the napkin and inhaled. A hot black 9 inch cock in my hole, a couple strong blood slams, and the max impact, I was flying. I could feel John get high as his cock started feeling hotter in my cunt, till all of a sudden he grabbed my ass with both hands and started properly long-dicking me. I have had rough fucks, rabbit fucks, but this was different. This was slow and sensual, and deep, but so fucking powerful. He was owning me. I was his bitch and he was using me like he wanted. The loads in my cunt were doing their job lubing me up and his thick cock was making slurping noises as it brushed against my pussy walls. I thought about asking him for a harder fuck but was in too much pleasure to ask for anything different. I could see Mike get busy on my laptop again as John used me. This must have gone on for at least an hour. John was making no effort to speed up. His only difference in motion was where he was smoking T, occasionally blowing smoke onto his cock before sliding back deep into me. "You want my poz load baby?" he asked, "Do you want my strain?" "Yes sir I do. Please poz me. I was your strain too" I said, breathing rapidly, still incredibly high from my slam. All my focus was on his cock breeding me, my mind strangely blank as he literally made love to my hole. "Here it comes babe" he said, planting his cock deep in my cunt and shooting 5-6-7 ropes of cum. He gave me a couple more strokes after he came, and then pulled out. Mike got up, looked through his bag and pulled out a butt plug, which he then slid into me. "Your hole wont be able to keep them in without help anymore" he said. John moved towards my face and I did what any cum hungry slut would do, I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it. I could tell the different flavors of cum his cock was drenched in, feeling very happy that all those loads were in my hole. He bent down and kissed me. I saw him for the first time. He was definitely cute. "Please dont go" I told him. "Haha, I wish, but I have to work. Get my number from Mike and text me when you're in town next" he said, pulling out of my mouth. He went into the bathroom to clean up and got dressed. "Thanks babe" he said to me, smacking my ass. "Thanks Mike, you know where to find me" "Bye John" said Mike as John left.

A few minutes after John left Mike said he needed food and said that he would be gone an hour. "You can whore around for the hour that I am gone, but only on grindr. I decide your BBRTS loads first" he said, as he got dressed. He left his stuff in the room and walked out. I immediately got on grindr, my fingers trembling from excitement and the T. I immediately changed my profile to reflect that I was taking raw cock, that I am poz friendly, and that I have 3 loads in me. I messaged the poz guy that I had talked to earlier. Grindr said he was last seen 40 minutes ago. I started messaging some of the other poz guys around me, along with some other hot guys. Grindr, of course, flt that my profile text was too explicit, and I had to change it a few times. While I was waiting for the poz guy from earlier to respond, I got a reply from a muscly, tattooed guy with the profile name "Navyguy". "Take all loads?" he asked. "Yes sir, none refused". "Regardless of status?" he asked. I wanted to say that I preferred poz loads. but a smal rational part of me thought I should hold on to that. "Yes sir, I am poz friendly" I replied. "Good. Not sure of my status here, want to unload in a sloppy hole" "Thats me sir. So hot that you dont know your status. I dont know mine anymore either" "Hotel and room number?" I gave him the details. "BE ready in 10. I will knock twice. Keep the door unlocked, be on your knees and hands, ass towards the door. If you look back at me, I leave. If someone else is also coming over, he needs to wait until after I am done" "Anything you say, sir". In the meantime, the poz guy from earlier had replied. However, I was so hot for the navy guy that I was ready to even make the poz guy wait. "Could you come in 20 minutes sir?" I asked him, giving him the hotel and room details, "There might be someone breeding me. Hope you can wait" "Of course. God, you seem like a total slut. I'd love watching someone else use you before me" he said. I immediately unlocked the door and complied with the Navy guy's directions. I pulled out the plug that Mike had put in me. A few minutes later I heard a knock, a 2 minute silence and another knock. I heard the door open and the sounds of someone shrugging off their pants. Before I could say or do anything I felt a beer can thick cock rammed into me. "Fuck yeah fag, you're full of spunk" said the voice, a sexy, sultry, dominant voice. "mmmmm yes sir, please use my hole sir" I answered, breathing heavily. "Aah, you're high as a kite too.... nice, makes this easier" he said, going to town on my hole. The fuck was so rough that I didnt need poppers or maximum impact to be in heaven. His thick monster of a cock was raping my cunt and I was loving every second of it. 15 minutes passed and I heard the door again, folowed by someone coming in and seating themselves on the chair. I heard a zipper and a voice said "Damn... he wasnt lying about being used. This is HOT". 

The Navy guy didnt pause for even a second as he went about wrecking my hole. I was way past the pain and all I felt was total pleasure. HE rammed hard, deep and rough into me and I was bucking into him, meeting his every thrust. Eventually he shouted "Here it comes slut, lets hope I'm poz". My heart soared at that statement and I bucked back into him right as he rammed his cock deep into me and came. It felt like a gallon of cum, not that I was complaining. He came and he came, holding my ass in place with his hands. Eventually his cock stopped spurting and he pulled out. I could hear him pull up his pants. Before he had left, I felt another cock prod at my hole. I looked back and saw the poz guy get into position. He had his own bottle of popper and sniffed some before handing them to me. I took two deep huffs and he slid into me easily. Meanwhile Navy guy opened the door and left without a word. I didnt care though, as my hole was filled with a poz cock again. He started gentle, then switched to rough before settling somewhere in the middle and getting into rhythm. "I'm shooting blanks but I will put in some good words with some of my poz friends to hit you up on grindr. I moaned in approval, thinking about all those poz guys waiting in line to use me. "Could you pull out for just a moment sir?" I asked, an idea getting into my mind, and he pulled out. I groggily walked to Mikes little bag, took a small crystal of T from it and prodded it deep into my hole with a few fingers. "My master said he wont give me more but I need some sir" I told the poz guy, getting on all fours again. He slid back in. A few minutes passed and I started feeling the warmth of my booty bump. My mind starting to go even more haywire. "Poz me sir. Please , I beg you, please poz me" I pleaded. "Fuck yeah slut. I'm gonna dump my poz cum up your cunt" he said, increasing his pace. My mind was haywire, my thoughts astray. I was imagining my poz life, with no limits, no boundaries, no worries about what I would get from taking raw loads; a free, unfettered poz life. Half an hour must have passed when he announced that he was cumming and I could fee a couple spurts in my cunt, which was now overflowing with loads. He pulled out quickly and I whimpered. He smacked my ass and thanked me, getting a hold of the plug and sliding it back into me. He washed up and was about to leave when Mike walked in. The two said nothing to each other and the poz guy left.

"Looks like someone's been busy" said Mike. "Yes sir, two loads sir. One questionable, one poz" I announced, feeling proud. "Good slut, show me who fucked you before this guy". I showed him the Navy guy. "You got him to fuck you? Dang, he's kinda snobbish, though the rumor is he loves raping poz holes. Good for you, slut" said Mike. Now lets get back to BBRTS. Over the next 6 hours, I took 6 more loads. All poz, all partiers, though Mike didnt let me slam, smoke or booty bump again. When the 6th guy left Mike announced "Lets go out for a bit. You need food and liquids" he said, handing me one of the gatorades and making me gulp it all down. He wiped he extra cum from my cheeks, put the plug back in and told me to shower, without touching my cock or ass. I did this in record time and we both got dressed, heading to a mcdonalds. We picked up some stuff and got back to the hotel, walking past the very curious front desk guy. He was young, blond and seemed like a frat guy. Mike saw me looking and pulled me into the elevator. "Don't give it away. Pnp could get us into trouble". Once in the room, Mike made he eat everything we had bought while he got on my laptop again. I reluctantly ate everything, though I didnt feel hungry at all. I just wanted to be naked and be used. I quickly undressed. "Good" said Mike, "Two more guys coming over, and time for a small slam". If I had a tail, it would've been wagging like crazy at the sound of a slam. Mike was getting two points ready when there was a knock at the door. "Wait here" said Mike, wrapping a towel around himself and opening the door. It was the front desk guy, a sexy smile on his face as he looked past Mike and saw me naked on the bed. "Care for another guy?" he asked.....

Keep the thoughts and reviews coming guys. 

• 4 weeks later...

This story is so incredibly hot I can't believe it. I'm 20 years clean and sober HIV neg guy who did not figure out I was gay until a couple years ago. I have taken undetectable loads (at least from what I've been told) and am willing to take charged cum when horned up. I am so conflicted. The chem conversion stories here are the hottest thing I have ever seen and I don't know if I want it to happen or not. I keep putting myself at risk I have not really been taken advantage of yet, but I think I will be thrilled if one of you studs will please push me past my fears.

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bbffassslut

This is such a hot story.  You are such a lucky slut.  I would do about anything to have this weekend you had.  

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Thanks everyone. I've been really busy with graduation and stuff. Will try write something this week.