upload pictures to gallery

• Moderators

Next to your name in the interface, you should see a button labeled "+ Create" which you should click. 

Choose "Gallery Image" and follow the prompts. 

I do not know the answer about the My Attachments area. I am looking into this for another member now. 

9 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Next to your name in the interface, you should see a button labeled "+ Create" which you should click. 

Choose "Gallery Image" and follow the prompts. 

Hi drscorpio.

Thanks for your help but i have tried for the past hour. The only things i can change are my profile pics and have no +create for gallery. On each side of my name i have two box types and when i click on them they both take me to my profile pics to change .

I already have a gallery and just want to add some pics to that gallery  

Not sure what i am doing wrong if anything. Any detailed help would be appreciated  

Thanks  

• 2 months later...

Hello, when I try to post a pic I followed the above instructions and no matter what I do it wont let me.  It keeps saying "You are only allowed to up load 10.24kb.  I'm doing the same thing as I did before when I've posted pics.  I realize its got something to do with the size of the pic..or something of hat nature.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.