Fun times with blindfolds, my slut wife discovers a new fetish

degenerateraver

On 2017-02-03 at 3:15 AM, Dcctt3 said:

Damn, Man, you're fucking filthy. I would to read another chapter or dozen! I would love to know who made her list of invites, his, silver and Black's, and if their sleazy slope would yield her boss attending or maybe their son from college...

IMG_9388.JPG

sorry friend, I'm sticking to the actual events, the way they really happened...

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal

Blew my load three times without touching myself when I read this. Far and away the best writing that I've read on this site. 

You still in contact with those in the story?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2017 at 8:45 PM, degenerateraver said:

everyone I invited was poz on meds: Actually safer for her than these slutty randoms.

#degenerateraver ...MARVELLOUS STORY - THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US...

and how right  you are with your statement .... 

This is hands down one of the most load-blowingly erotic stories I’ve ever read on BZ or anywhere else.  Thanks for sharing your incredible experience.

Edited by Qban

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/13/2017 at 11:36 PM, degenerateraver said:

My wife never saw the video of me being used. Silver showed it to me the next time we met at the baths, I watched it while he and some friends reamed out my holes. I came repeatedly as I watched it, and stored it away carefully on a usb stick. My new girlfriend has asked to watch it, which makes me nervous.

The next friday, after the party, my wife and I went and got tested. Shockingly, we were clean. Tested again at 3 weeks, and still clean at three months. My wife planned another, after about 6 months, but this time she took PrEP for two weeks before and after. Mr Black and Mr Silver came, and huge dick, and the hippy girl, and a half dozen new faces. The Trans girl was invited, but didn't show up. We later learned she was killed in a car accident the day before the party. Black, who had been topping her for years, since before she was legal age, went to the funeral. When he told me about it, he cried. The only time I have ever seen him even sad.

A little after that second one, my wife learned I was sneaking off to the bathhouse. We had an open relationship, but it depended on always getting permission. I was afraid to tell her I was fucking men, and in the end she divorced me. I get sporadic booty calls, though never to anything group or public. She misses me, but doesn't want her friends to know she calls me up sometimes. Aside from those calls, we do not talk or meet.

Mr Black and Mr Silver still get invited to her motel parties, they offered to abstain, but I told them not to be silly. They are better men than one might expect. Mr Black is in charge of the parties now, not that he and my ex are dating or anything, she remains single, he remains mainly gay. But he's intimidating, has access to pure drugs from the hospital (he's a nurse), and keeps his shit together well even when high. She's in good hands.

Mr Black says that, just like me, she won't touch tina other than at these parties. She remains a successful and beautiful woman, with a prestige job, whom nobody would guess capable of this kind of animalistic and destructive sex. She controls her appetites far better than I did back then, which is what got me dumped.

Several times, Black came to me still wet from her holes, so I could clean him. Something I found deliciously degrading. He offered to bring me to one of the blindfold parties, where she would have no idea, but he doesn't understand that I enjoyed it because she was MINE. Now that she is no longer my slut, she would just be a cock socket,  and a sloppy one... There's nothing especially fun about that. Cock sockets are a dime a dozen. 

I turned down her last booty call. I've started dating a girl I knew from a long time ago, and I think I've seen the last of my ex wife, and maybe also of anonymous sex with men.

My new girlfriend is very bi, and knows I am bi. She's already offered to find me guys, and to help them fuck me. She is poz, undetectable. Silver and Black would love to join us, I'm sure, and for chemsex perverts both those guys are remarkably decent, and respectful men.

I have come to realize I am actually pretty straight. Sex with men, for me is about nothing but degradation or domination. There is no romance, no attractiveness. It's only women who intrigue me, who I can fall in love with. Black and Silver are decent guys when not fucking, we can have a beer, they have helped me move, but I could never see myself loving them.

Writing the story you have just read was strange. I am sure almost all of you will consider it fiction, and wild fiction at that, but it all happened. Some of it was surely a blur, honestly I am not certain how many men showed up, I think more than I remember. Some used condoms, we found quite a few in the trash in the morning, but dozens of loads were shot into my wife, and at least five into me, for I've seen the video. 

The second blindfold party was just as intense, but all about her. Maybe I will write it up as well, all of the same things were done to her, but more as well. Some of the same people attended, including the hippy girl, and Black, and Silver, and the man with the unbelievable cock. I would still not believe that cock was real if I hadn't watched the video after sobering up. When she learned he was coming to the second party, was when my wife stopped wavering about having Black slam her again. I think she knew she would take him no matter what, but that only tina would let her enjoy it. She was less wasted the second time, less vulnerable, more aggressive. After that one, though, she tested positive for syphilis. Didn't stop her. We were planning a third one when our marriage fell apart. Mr Black says she went on Prep full time last year. He also says before her, he didn't find women all that interesting. Now he's identifying as bi...

It may or may not be obvious, but I wrote the last parts of this while rolling on some very pure MDMA, and being cuddled by my new girlfriend. There were some tears, and a lot of giggles, but mostly this story closes off something. I have a new life now, informed by the experiences of the old one, but very much a new beginning. 

I hope you enjoy it, whether you believe it or not. Names and some details have been changed to make doxxing impossible, but everything happened pretty much as described, as far as your very wasted and filthy narrator can recall.

Awesome post!🔥🔥🔥

Love to see the video 

• Like 1