Cumunion February 5th

spankie

I went for the first time in December. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it didn't disappoint. 

When I arrived they asked for my BBRT screen name and I was given a black bin bag to put my clothes in. Once changed I joined the queue for the cloakroom. This is my one criticism: the cloakroom process seemed very slow and inefficient and the queue was somewhat long and slow moving as there was only one guy handling the bags and tickets. I exchanged my bag for a numbered wristband, bought a beer and started to explore. 

Since it was my first time I started off by just watching and sussing out the scene, but quickly got involved fucking a number of guys. Some guys seemed to be very much in the mode of getting as much action as possible while others seemed very picky who they played with. There were one or two sling hogs who found a spot and stayed there most of the time, it wasn't  problem, though, as at the beginning and towards the end it was not so busy you couldn't get a spot.

As with all these things there were a lot more bottoms than tops and I felt that there was a lot of competition for the tops attention. Being versatile I think thats why I ended up fucking but not getting fucked which I have resolved to change on my next visit, tomorrow. 

If you see me there say hi, and even better give me a prod! 

Andy 

Thanks Andy, I didn't know how they handled things in the cloakroom. I guess don't take anything but some cash to get in and get a beer or two.

I won't be able to get there until 2 or 3 but hopefully will find a top or two there.

• 1 month later...

I asked a couple of months ago, the answer was

" A pre-op male to female transsexual would be fine as long as you comply with the dress code which is almost naked. So shorts, jock, harness, boots, trainers, cap etc are acceptable. But not partially or fully clothed. "

So I'm afraid you'd be turned away at the door or asked to leave.