Cheating and catching something

heres something I've been questioning for a while.....

i get that guys enjoy cheating on their partners and taking random guys cum but do you ever worry if you catch something? And then pass it on to them? 

What would you say if you caught HIV and passed it into your boyfriend because you've been cheating on him and never get a check up?  Say you only found out by having blood taken at hospital for something else or whatever 

Always something ive questioned and would be interesting to hear what you guys have to say.....

Edited by BBear89

I'm curious too.  I've caught a couple stds in the past 18 months now that almost everyone playing raw (surprised it's not more).  I always try to nail down a timeframe and tell my regulars so I'm not afraid to go back to them, plus it just builds trust......but over half my regulars are attached guys....some open, some cheating.  Do they assume/know their partner is getting their own hookups on the side too and let them find out for themselves or what???  Not having sex with partner?  I wonder all the time.  I would never attempt/want monogomy, so not judging at all - just curious too 

Luckily I'm in an open relationship so I can just share blame but I know its me who's brought home at least one STI but we never pass on the blame.

In the past when I've cheated I've just gotten lucky and not caught anything but no guarantees with that. All part of the thrill of getting away with it if you cheat I guess. 

• Upvote 3

i guess i'm lucky. when I was cheated on, all I got was a broken heart, shattered trust, ended relationships and ongoing intimacy issues. 

I've said before, you may have the right to take whatever risks you want with your own body and health, but you don't have the right to endanger anyone else.

many guys here will probably disagree with me, rationalize or excuse their behavior. I don't care to hear it.

if you're cheating, shame on you. period.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

There are two things they need to be distinguished, those are MONOGAMY and LOYALTY. The first one, for me, means: No sleeping and no having sex with anyone different than your partner. Te second: Allowing your partner to be himself, i mean,  enjoying and explore one's / his sexuality with no emotional restraints different than the partner but taking into account that the relationship is first, and can count on the counterpart in good and bad times.

I do prefer the second.

As far as the topic concerns, if your relationship is closed and you have sex beyond your partner,  it is unfair because you are breaking a deal you have with your partner. But if it is open like the only I have had , and it was with an American guy, we used to go 3x a week to Club Fort Lauderdale to have sex with other men either together or by our side.  If i saw him fucking of he saw me fucking, we didnt make any drama of the situation. We only took precautions (by those times, i till used rubbers) ..

But now, I am willing a meaning ful relationship, obviously, with someone engaging bareback. And I am eager to allow him to play by his own side so i can avoid cheating and idiot bullshit. I do prefer someone upfront telling me what he wants.

The only thing i would allow is bringing bugs home (aka Hepatitis, Herpes or any other different STD than HIV).And i highlight HIV because one can prevent it with PREP and hepatitis handling proper vaccination. 

So, if my partner wants to hook up,  i will even sponsor him to do so but take care of his health and mine..

My two cents

• Upvote 1

I got caught when I got crabs and passed it on to my ex. My ex's sex drive was close to zero. His idea of sex was me giving him a blowjob every few weeks or rubbing his cock against mine or my ass until he came. He didn't like fucking (even though he had a big dick, easily 8.5") and eventually I strayed. Felt guilty about it but I was craving a good fuck and getting as much cum as I could get. Was "punished" with crabs and that was the end of it basically.

• Upvote 1

Been with my partner for 16 years, been cheating on him since day one!  I am a slut, a pig, and I can't be limited to one guy.  After 16 years, the sex has all but stopped, so I'm out taking loads from anonymous guys all week long!  I never use protection and if I catch something, oh well.  Don't matter!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:53 PM, cumboybottom said:

Been with my partner for 16 years, been cheating on him since day one!  I am a slut, a pig, and I can't be limited to one guy.  After 16 years, the sex has all but stopped, so I'm out taking loads from anonymous guys all week long!  I never use protection and if I catch something, oh well.  Don't matter!

pretty much the same with me.

• Upvote 1