Pre-lubing/Injecting lube

cumfillme

Guest btchbyl

use one of those lube shooters. it looks like a syringe. fill it up with lube then stick it just inside your hole and start pushing the plunger. as u push the plunger down keep slowly pushing the syringe up your ass til u cant go further. thats how i do it every time. i dont have a self lube ass so i have to do this every day before i get fucked. lube stays inside and my hole stays dry outside.

It's not something I typically do to myself, but I like the idea of it. I like the attitude of a top who wants to make my hole wet and accessible. A lot of tops seem to like wet and sloppy and this can be part of the process of making their mark, but I understand not all tops are into it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/6/2017 at 5:45 PM, cumfillme said:

Was wondering if anyone had feedback on injecting lube into one's hole prior to getting plowed? Does it make any difference?

If you're going for a GB, prelube. If its one on one, depends on you. For me, especially if im meeting the top somewhere neutral like a bar, forego the prelubiing and just wear a buttplug.