fucked by my father's colleague

I knew I was gay quite early and had started to cruise public bathrooms. just after I had turned 18, I went into one close where my father works. I was wanking off closely when I heard someone say "well - well" behind me, I turned around and stared into the face of a colleague of my father. He told me to follow him back to his car. He is quite good looking, late 50s, grey hairs and a good skier (my father told me). Inside his car, he said that he was not going to tell my father if I sucked his dick and swallowed everything. I was scared to death, and now I gues he was there looking for a sex partner (I just didn't think about that at the time). I was quite new to this, but managed to get his cock down my throat and he started pumping my head. when he came, I didn't manage to swallow it all and he slapped me in real anger. That made me rock hard. and then he kicked me out of the car.

two weeks later, my father was going back to Sweden, and I had the flat to myself when he came around (he knew I was alone, and he knew I was horny). he just entered the flat when I opened, brought with him a bag with a ruber thing for cleaning my cunt, and ordered me into the shower. there he cleaned me oyut, lubed me up and inserted his cock slowly into me, he did not stop when I pleaded that it was too big (no kidding). after opening me up, he carried me into the liwing room and fuucked me long on the sofa. when he came, he inserted a butplug with a dog tail, and laughed good when he asked me to wriggle my ass. But I was exhausted and confused, I felt raped but knew I liked it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Personally, I hope he arranged for your father to go with him to a convention and bring you along.  There he pimped you out to prospective clients while your father was busy with others.  That way you could get a nice variety of cocks and body types breeding you so you can learn to be a good cum dump.  Your father is pleased that his colleague has taken an interest in you, and you get a summer job in their offices.  There you suck and put out for the top executives and clients.  Both your father and his colleague advance in the company based on your cunt, especially after you pay a visit to the CEO, Mr. Owens.  And soon you begin to wonder if Dad is in on your use as a company whore.  

Mr. Owens in action.jpg

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

The daddy I wrote about continued to fuck me for a long time, and when his wife was out he started taking me to gay cinemas and have me suck him in front of others.  just before he moved to Hamburg, he brought me late one evening to a bar with a darkroom, we never went to the dark room, we came so late that there was plenty of action in the bar. He pulled me into a corner and took of my biking trousers and fucked me (he had told me), when he came inside me he fed me the cum that dripped out of me. some of the other men in the bar applauded

• Upvote 2