Being loaded by raw cocks in London Hotel

I was in London for the weekend. On Sunday, I had an open day for "play". I had posted on Craigslist, BBRT, Grindr, Growlr and a couple of other hookup sites. I spent the afternoon weeding through the usual bunch of flakes, "talkers", time wasters and pic collectors. Finally, I had a confirmed guy that wanted to come by my hotel to fuck me. He said he was originally from Sri Lanka. He was married with 3 kids. Gay, but because of his culture and family, he had had to marry at a young age, in an arranged marriage. He considered himself gay, but had to be completely on the DL. He shared some pics with me. He was handsome with dark skin. A 5" uncut, very thick cock, with ample, loose foreskin. He said he could stop by at 2pm on his way home from Church. He met me in the hotel lobby right on time. We went to my hotel room, undressed and fell back on the bed, kissing and caressing each other. 

I then got between his legs, sucking on his very ample foreskin, licking the cheese between his foreskin and cock head. His cock was quickly growing to fully rock hard. I would repeatedly deep throat his beautiful cock. Then lifted his legs and lapped at his asshole. He was loving that. Moaning and groaning as my tongue fucked his dark, puckered hole. He especially loved my ball worship on his big, black ball scac. 

Then he told me to get on my knees. This Sri Lankan guy was insisting on a condom. Because he is married. While I'm not fond of getting fucked with a condom. I agreed. It had been awhile, since I'd been fucked. So, I just wanted to feel a dick in me. He lubed up my ass and his cock and slid up into me. He had great technique and had me moaning and groaning as his thick cock assaulted my hole. He soon began to growl as he filled the condom in my ass with his hot load. When he finally pulled out, I turned and took hold of the condom. I carefully pulled it off him. I wanted to save the juice inside for my Italian buddy, who would be joining me at 8pm that night. He either wanted my ass with a load or 2 already inside it. Or a cum filled condom to use as lube. So, I quickly salvaged the Sri Lankan guys cum in the condom and carefully placed it where his cum would be safe. As soon as Sri Lanka guy had dressed and left, I went back to trying to find some other tops to join my Italian buddy and me at 8pm.

For awhile, it looked like I had 3 other guys lined up to join Italian buddy and me. But just shortly before 8pm, 2 of the guys suddenly flaked out and cancelled. Damn game players!

But at 8pm a nice looking Scottish guy (I'm going to call him Redd. Not his real name) with red hair and bushy red goatee and mustache showed up. He lived close to the hotel. We had chatted before. But the timing worked out this time. And he was open for a 3way or group fuck. He's an older guy. Around my age, I imagine. Great, fit body. Very nice looking with a very friendly personality. We instantly enjoyed chatting. And his thick, Scottish brogue was charming.

Shortly, my Italian fuck buddy showed up. (I'm going to call him Mario. Not his real name). He's so handsome! A beautiful bronze skin tone. Dark eyes. Scruffy, day's growth of whiskers covering his face. Athletic, fit body. 34 years old. Thankfully, Mario likes older, bareback bottom, Daddies like me. We made introductions and then took the lift up to my floor and to my room. 

Mario and I kissed and we all began to undress as we continued to make introductions to each other. As soon as we were all naked, I dropped to my knees and took turns sucking of both Mario's and Redd's cocks. Redds cock was about 5" long. On the thick side. And was already rock hard, solid. He had a cock ring on and had an amazingly hard cock for a man his age. He was very sexy and masculine looking. Kind of a Leather Daddy type of guy. Redd and Mario kissed as I took turns sucking on both their cocks. Mario's cock is about 6.5" inches. Nice and thick. And gets rock hard, very quickly.

Mario then moved to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled between his legs and began to suck and worship his cock and balls. Soon, he had laid back and I had lifted his legs and began to lick and lap at his asshole. I tongue fucked his tight hole. I worshiped his cock, balls and asshole for 4 or 5 minutes. Redd played with my ass as I rimmed Mario.

Then I climbed up on the bed, on my hands and knees. Redd climbed up on the bed and crawled to my head. He put his hard cock back up to my lips. And I resumed sucking him. Mario began to play with my ass,  opening me up. Mario then put his cock to my hole and slid up into me. He fucked me for a few moments then he told Redd to change positions with him.

For the next 10 minutes, Redd and Mario continually changed positions. Both of them taking turns fucking my ass with their raw cocks. Redd said he was getting close. "Seed his hole", Mario told Redd. "I want to use your cum as lube, Redd. Fill his ass". That seemed to excite Redd. He began to fuck harder and faster. Really pounding my ass. I told Mario that there was a cum filled condom on the top of the trash can that he could also use as lube. Mario reached down, picking up the condom from the top of the trash can. He asked Redd if he wanted the cum for lube? Redd said yes. He took the condom filled with fresh cum from Sri Lanka guy, but instead of pouring the cum on my ass and his cock to use as lube, Redd put the condom to his mouth and drank the cum contents. Tossing the condom back into the can. This really turned Redd on. He was really fucking hard and deep, now. It didn't take long before he announced, "I'm CUMMING...!!!!" He slammed deeply into me and filled my ass with his cum. 

As soon as Redd pulled out of me, Mario knelt behind me. "Push it out, Dave". I squeezed my ass and some of Redd's cum pushed out of my hole. Mario scooped some up and tasted it. I squeezed more out. Mario again scooped it up with his finger and fed Redd his own cum from my hole. Then Redd dropped to his knees, behind me. He began to eat his own cum from my ass. He's swallow the cum. Then spit on my hole and push the spit up in my hole with his tongue. Replacing his cum with his spit. 

Then Mario stood behind me. In one quick thrust, Mario slammed up into me. He was like a wild man. This is what he's been wanting. To fuck me raw, using another man's cum as lube. Mario was grabbing me hard around the waist as he pounded my hole. Redd moved to my side. He'd pinch my nipples, which really turns me on. Then he'd feed me his still hard cock. I could taste his cum and my ass on his cock. Mario soon filled my ass with his own cum. 

Then Mario and Redd continued to tell me to push out their cum. Then they'd take their still hard cocks to push the cum back up inside my hole and fuck me some more. My ass was wet, sloppy and dripping cum. Finally, Redd said he didn't think he could cum again. Mario and I laid on the bed, caressing each other as we chatted with Redd, as he dressed. I told Redd and Mario that they had great chemistry as a top duo. And hoped we could do it again, when I get back to London in a month or 2. They both told me that they would love to do that. Those two really did work well together as a team of tops. As we all know. 3ways either work or don't work, based on the chemistry between everyone involved. This 3some had some good chemistry going. 

Redd finished dressing and left. Mario and I again got on the bed. Kissing and caressing. As I stroked Mario's cock, it grew to full hardness again. "Fuck me", I said to Mario. I got back on my knees and he knelt behind me. He rammed back into me. Fucking me for another 10 minutes. It was feeling great for both of us. But, Mario finally said, I don't think I can cum again. He laid back down on his back and I got between his legs. Licking and sucking his cock and balls. Then I lifted his legs and went back to eating his asshole.

Mario began to stroke his cock fast and furiously as I licked and worshiped his asshole and balls. Finally he began to groan. I looked up and saw another nice sized load of cum dripping down his rock hard cock. I licked up his cum. Then took his cockhead into my mouth and swallowed every last drop of his cum. 

By now, we were both exhausted. Mario showered as I dressed. We kissed goodbye and vowed to meet up again on my next trip to London in a month or so. I wanted to keep what cum was still inside, inside me for as long as I could. I put my briefs back on as I spent the rest of the evening watching tv. Occasionally feeling cum drip from my ass. My briefs got sopping wet as cum continued to drip from my hole.
Finally, about 3 hours later, that "urge", finally happened and I had to expel the remaining loads of cum in me. Seeing the huge load that had been deposited into the toilet bowl was amazing. Both guys had obviously dropped  some huge loads into me. 

• Upvote 9

My observation would be ". . . and a good time was had by all."  More to the point, though, is one sentence which you wrote:  "I wanted to keep what cum was still inside, inside me for as long as I could."  May I suggest to you that any time that you truly wish to keep cum inside you for as long as you can that you lay flat on your stomach or lay on your stomach with a pillow positioned beneath your hips for a minimum of 30 minutes.  You have a fluid (cum) that will liquefy with your internal body heat.  This liquefied fluid will drain further into your body by virtue of gravity.  As it drains further inside you, some of it will be absorbed.  After 30 minutes, all of the remaining liquid will be the furthest point of your anal opening allowing you to rise and go about your business.  As the liquid begins to drain back out of you, again, most if not all will be absorbed.  What I can assure you is that you won't have the situation of needing to sit on a commode to expel any cum.  I have followed this process for many years and have not lost a drop of cum shot in my ass.

Now having said all this I do not mean to imply that any man who is an object at a gang fuck (more than 5 men fucking one bottom) will achieve the same result.  But, for the most part if 4 or fewer men have a willing bottom to take their cum loads the bottom can enjoy himself with the fun time and know that every drop can be saved.  Last, I am not criticizing you by any means.  From what I have read, I think you indeed would like to keep all the cum that you get and am merely offering a solution to you.

• Upvote 6