I'm always interested in sucking off str8 guys. Offering free massages on Craigslist normally gets me a couple of str8 guys to get off. 
Today I posted one of those CL ads. I finally settled on one that seemed quite promising. He sent some really attractive pics. All had clothes on. But I could tell he was in his mid 40's. VERY attractive. An athletic build. We messaged back and forth a few times. He said that he was divorced. He had never had a massage from a guy. But had always heard that men give the best massages. He lived just a few miles from me. So, we set up a time to meet today at 1pm. He said he often worked from home and would be available then. 

Since I like to be prepared for "anything". I douched and cleaned my ass out before showering. Just in case. You never know how far these things will go with str8 guys. 

Anyway, I showed up at his home as scheduled. He met me wearing just a bathrobe. Just like his pics, he was extremely handsome. He had a beautiful home in a gated community. He invited me in. I followed him into his family room, just off his kitchen. He had several large king sized sheets strewn across the carpeted floor. "I'm not feeling comfortable doing this on my bed. So I set this up. Will that work ok?", he asked?

"Yeah. We'll make it work". I said. As I unpacked my massage oil and a few hand towels from my massage bag, I asked him to lay face down on the sheets and I'd begin. I took off my clothes and knelt beside him. I watched him drop his robe and climb down onto the sheets. DAMN! He had a nice body. Very firm, tight, muscled and athletic. He had a gorgeous chest, covered in a light fuzz of light brown hair. His cock hung down about 6 inches, soft. I could only imagine and hope how big it would grow to be when it's hard. 

As I knelt beside him, I poured some oil over his shoulders, back, butt and legs. Then did a quick sweep of his body with my hands to distribute the oil. Then I began to massage his shoulders. He had his face turned away from me. I could feel the tension in his back as I began to rub his shoulders. "I'm still quite nervous about all of this", he said. "Yes. I can feel your tension in your back. We'll take it slow. Just breathe. You'll be relaxing in no time", I said. 

I continued to massage his shoulders and back. After about 5 minutes, I could feel his muscles relaxing and his breathing getting slower and deeper. I was getting him where I wanted him. Now that he was relaxing, I began to massage lower on  his back. Then I brushed over his asscheeks a few times before beginning to work on his upper thighs. He tensed up a bit when I'd get close to his balls. But I'd move away when I'd feel him tense up. But then go back to his inner thighs and close to his balls a few more times, till I didn't feel him tensing up anymore.

I worked down his legs. Massaged his feet, which he really seemed to enjoy. Then I massaged up his opposite leg, to his upper thigh. Then massaged his other inner thigh. Again, occasionally getting very close to his balls. But not actually touching them. I worked back up to his upper back and shoulders. Then back down to his ass. He seemed to be quite relaxed now. So I now really went to work on his ass. I massaged and kneeded his asscheeks. Sliding my finger down his crack, till it would slide across his asshole. He flinched a bit, the first time my finger touched his asshole. But the second time, he let out a very soft moan. 

I gave a lot of attention to his ass. And could feel his ass rise up a bit. He was even slightly grinding his ass as I massaged it. I worked again on his inner thighs. This time, allowing my fingers to brush against his balls. Again, a small, but audible "sigh" would escape his lips. His hips would grind, just the slightest. But I could tell he was enjoying the very intimate touching.

I then softly said, "Roll over on your back, now". He slowly turned and rolled on his back. His cock flipped up. Fully hard. Showing off about 7.5 inches of rock hard cock. A small bead of precum was beginning to peak through his piss slit.

"Sorry. I don't mean to have a woody. It just kind of happened. I guess I haven't been touched for awhile", he said. 

"No worries. It's pretty common, actually. Don't give it any thought", I said to him. 

I then began to massage his chest. As my fingers crossed his nipples, I could feel them harden. He was responding, just as I had hoped. My fingers continued to flick across his nipples as I massaged his chest. Then I moved down to his abs. I was kneeling at the top of his head. I'd massage down his chest to his abs. Almost to his pubic hair. As I leaned over him, my tip of my cock would touch his forehead. I could see his cock "jump" each time my cock was touching his forehead and my fingers would get close to his cock.

I then moved to the side and continued massaging his abs, but moving my hands to his hips. As I'd move around his crotch, my arm would brush against his rock hard cock. His cock would bounce as my arm brushed against it. I  moved to his inner thighs and massaged just under his balls. He arched his back and let out another soft moan. His cock again would bounce and jump as I pressed under his balls.  Then I softly cupped his balls. Softly caressing his balls and my fingers wrapped around his cock. He now let out a loud moan. His eyes still tightly closed as I began to stroke his cock and massage his balls. Precum now began to drip down his cockhead. 

Then I leaned down and licked the cum from the tip of his cock. He groaned, but did not stop me. Finally, I wrapped my lips around his cockhead and slid his cock down my throat. He didn't move to stop me, but his moans were so soft. I could barely hear them. But, he was moaning. And obviously enjoying my mouth. His cock was so beautiful, so big, and so hard. I really wanted his cock in my ass. But, that's a rare occasion for a str8 guy that I'm massaging to go as far as anal. Most feel they can get a blow job from some guy without being a threat to their heterosexuality. But anal is a line that most of them will not cross. But I had to take a chance and see if this HUNK would go there? So, I moved myself so that I was straddling over his abs. His hard cock was now pressed against my ass. I began to massage his chest from his position. I could feel him tense up when I straddled him. He briefly opened his eyes to look at me. But he then quickly closed them again and allowed me to continue to massage his chest. I again began to tease his nipples. They were hard as rocks. He was definitely enjoying the attention to his nipples. I would move my ass up and down just slightly. His cock was sliding slowly up and down my asscrack. I rocked in conjunction with massaging his chest. I did a couple of times lift my ass and then lower it, so that his cock would press into my ass cheeks. Almost to my hole. I repeatedly did this. And he wasn't stopping me. Finally, I reached behind me and took hold of his cock. I lifted my ass and moved his cock to my asshole. 

"Will you fuck me?", I asked?

No response. He didn't open his eyes. He didn't say anything. He gave no response. Damn! Perhaps I'd gone too far?

I rubbed his cockhead against my asshole. And again asked. "Want to fuck me?"

"Just do it, and shut up", he growled. 

I grabbed the massage oil and squeezed a bit on the tip of his cock. Then I positioned it at my hole and began to slide down onto his large, thick, very hard cock. 
His cock slowly entered my ass and I took it all the way into me, balls deep. 
I then slowly began to rock back and forth on it. Pulling him nearly all the way out of me. Leaving just his cockhead into me, then sitting back down onto  him. 
After a couple of minutes of this, I finally lifted myself off of him and climbed off. I got on my hands and knees and said, "Kneel behind me". 

As he was getting up to position himself behind me, I reached into my bag and pulled my poppers out. I spit on my fingers and lubed up my ass a bit more for his dick. I took a couple of deep sniffs of poppers as I felt him begin to press back into me. His cock easily slid back into my hole. He then grabbed me around the waist and began to fuck me hard and deep. He was now grunting. 

"You Faggot", he growled as he slammed into me. "You like this? You like my big dick in your ass, you fuckin' queer?" He slapped my ass hard as he said this.
"Fuck yeah", I grunted. And I sniffed more poppers. 
"Fuckin' pervert", he said as he pounded me harder and harder. SLAP! His hand stung on my ass as he slapped me and fucked me

His fucking became harder and more furious. He was really slamming hard into me. Grunting and growling as he pounded my ass with his cock. Finally after about 10 minutes of furious fucking, ass slapping, and "whore shaming", he let out a loud groan.

"Fuckin' Queer..!!! You fuckin' cocksucker! You filthy whore!" he was screaming at me as I felt his cock throb and he emptied his balls into my ass. 

As soon as he began to cum in me, he quickly pulled out of me. I spun around and took his cock into my mouth. His cock was still spurting cum as he shot a few more streams of cum into my mouth.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and stood up. He was looking down onto me and spit on me. "Fuckin' Queer!" "What made you think I wanted to fuck your faggot ass?", he shouted at me.

I was now really nervous. It was turned on as hell, by his rough, masculine fuck. I love the verbal humiliation, the ass slapping and the spitting.

He spit on my face again and said, "Get out!".

I climbed up and dressed as quickly as I could. He was mumbling about what a fucking faggot I was. What a whore I was. How dare I make him fuck me. 

I grabbed my poppers, hand towels and oil. Threw them into my bag. I finished putting my clothes on and began to head for the door. My heart was racing. He seemed unhinged. I was literally shaking with fear. But also, very turned on by knowing this str8 guy had just put his seed in my ass and mouth. 

I left his house by the front door. Quickly got into my car in his driveway and backed out. 

I've been home for 2 hours now. I just got an email from him. 

"Hey, Queer. That actually felt pretty good. I might fuck your faggot ass sometime. But, you're gonna have to lick and eat my ass, first. Will you do that"? 

"Yeah. I'll eat your straight ass. And you can fuck my faggot ass anytime. Let me know", I wrote back to him. I sure hope he writes me again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10