Traveling Without My Husband...

anonbottomguy24

For the first time in quite a while, this past weekend I was traveling alone to St. Louis, leaving my husband at home.  Before I left, however, I told him I'd play safe.  When I arrived in St. Louis I was sharing a room with a friend who went off on his own for several hours, leaving me alone, so naturally I hopped on Grindr.  Quite quickly I connected with a 20 year old black college top who was 500 feet away, and who wanted to play safe.  We exchanged a few pics, and he asked if I could host.  I answered by supplying the name and address of my hotel, as well as my room number.

Within 30 minutes, there was a knock at the door, and upon opening it, I ushered him me.  Although he began chatting as soon as the door was closed, I ignored his remarks, loosened his belt and pants, dropped to my knees to begin sucking his dick as I helped him drop his boxers. 

When he was hard I moved him onto the bed.  He wanted to kiss, but I did an about face and presented him with my ass.  I also reached for a condom, selecting the magnum from the top of the stack.  As he played with my hole, I rolled the condom onto his dick, lubed my ass, and, in a single thrust, forced his cock into my ass.  His stamina was decent stamina and was easily rough enough to break a condom, although it wasn't really an issue:  I had deliberately tampered with the condom I had slid onto his cock, with the result, as planned, it broke on almost the first stroke.  He never realised as much, however, as he was lost in the pleasureable rhythmic thrusting of his dick as it forcible penetrated my hole. 

As his face began to visibly change in expression, he moaned "I'm going to cum!"  And so he did.  I could distinctly feel each and every rope of his thick, warm seed deep inside my hole. 

He collapsed on me, struggling for several minutes to regain his breath.  Before he could intervene I slid off his cock, and deftly removed the condom so he never seemed to realized his seed was dripping from my hole.

Afterwards he cleaned-up, dressed and split.  I never got his name, but, of course, when I got home I told my husband the kid and I had used a condom.

• Upvote 13