fort lauderdale 02-28 through 03-04 looking for loads

Visiting Fort Lauderdale in early March looking for as many loads as I can get.  Curious about when/where to go for a bathhouse or group fuck.  Also looking for hot poz loads.  Hotel is by A1A near the hilton but need to travel.

• Upvote 2

You won't need to look far in FTL for raw sex or poz guys....every time I go there, there has never been a condom mentioned or visible, no questions asked.  I forget the name of the bathhouse, but been having raw sex there for years, and definitely don't miss Slammers.  There is a round fuck bench ottoman in the dim room in the back of Slammers.  When I went a few months ago, it was standing room only in there, and 4 HOT guys in a circle with their asses up and waiting (not much waiting actually - being fucked is more accurate).  Always tell myself I'm not gonna cum too fast, but the hot sleazy scene and the muscle guy I picked (with a sloppy slimy hole) was too much.  I felt him up while I was fucking him.  Felt as good as he looked, and I added my seed pretty fast.  I seriously doubt a single condom was used that whole night, or ever.  Slammers is later at night (BYOB if you wanna drink), bathhouse you can prob get bred anytime you want based on your pic.  Kind of want to plan a trip there myself now and get in line for your used ass!  Just use uber for Slammers - parking tough there it was so packed

• Upvote 1