• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone ! It's been a while since the last update, I hope you'll enjoy this part, which should make up for the shortness of the previous one. Let me know what you think (love knowing this story made you shoot, if you have the evidence, even better) !

————————————————————

When Brandon freed one of his hands from his grip on my wrists, I seized the opportunity to take him by surprise and wrestle my way out from under him. We switched positions, and I pinned him underneath me.

"I see you are ready," Brandon said with a huge grin, and damn did that make my heart jump in my chest. He was an absolutely gorgeous specimen, and under other circumstances, I certainly would have enjoyed having such a beautiful lover. He was still my son, however, and as his father, I had a responsibility to put an end to this, right now. We had done more than we should have. I shouldn't have given in the temptation, that first night. How bad was my luck that the one guy I actually cross the line with turned out to be my own son ?

I moved from the bed, leaving Brandon on it, but the latter grabbed my wrist before I could get too far, and tried to pull me back.

"Dad, where do you think you're going?" He said, almost threatening. I found the strength to resist his grip, and walked away, grabbing my underwear before getting out of the room. I needed to escape from him, but walking proved to be difficult, with the butt plug he'd put in me. I pulled it out and threw it in Brandon's room, groaning when I felt Brandon's cum dripping down my legs. Fuck, that shouldn't be so hot, but my cock just got harder. Damn fucker really had got me hooked on getting bred. How would I get my fix now? I wondered. I shook my head, mentally chastising myself for thinking about more cheating. I had done enough. I had to put a stop to this madness. I could hear Brandon chasing after me, but didn't let that stop me. I pulled on my boxers before I ran down the stairs. 

"Dad, come on," Brandon shouted, and before I knew it, he'd caught up to me and hugged me from behind, effectively trapping me with his arms in a tight embrace, and I could feel his cock protruding against my ass. Fuck. I felt his hot breath on my neck, his overwhelming scent intoxicating me. "Where will you even go at this hour, huh? Let's talk like adults."

"I'm putting an end to this, Brandon," I said with as much authority as I could muster, and couldn't keep a moan from escaping me when Brandon thrust his bare cock up against my hole, with only the thin layer of my cotton boxers as a barrier, ruining any credibility in my words. It would be so easy to say fuck it, and let Brandon take me again right here in our living room, let him fill me up and shoot his second load in me tonight. Just thinking about it almost made me come, and that was such a hard thing to process. How had my mind been so screwed that it found the idea of fucking around with my son even hotter than if he were some random jock I wasn't related to? It probably was because of all the times I got off with J—fuck, Brandon—pretending he was my son. At the time, it was just a nice innocent fantasy. It was harmless, to fuck a hot young jock who was yearning for a daddy, but fucking him so many times, calling him my son, it really did make me enjoy the thought of it, and I never saw it coming. I had become conditioned to it. Damn it. 

"Oh, really?" Brandon said, his tone challenging as he thrust again, taking a whimper out of me as he grasped my cock. "Then tell me you want me to stop, 'cause your dick seems to be disagreeing."

My hole was itching to be filled again, and it was all I could do to not give in. I had to remain strong, no matter how difficult Brandon made it for me, so I removed Brandon's hand from my cock.

"Please stop," I said, and to my surprise, Brandon did let go of me. I finally turned around to face my son, thinking about what to say next. He looked stunned, and still so eager. It shouldn't be this hard to tell your son that he's not supposed to be fucking his own father. "Brandon, what happened between us tonight—hell, what happened the past few weeks—it never should've happened. I never should've cheated on your mother, least of all with you. I'm sorry I let this all happen."

"Why should this end? We've got a good thing, Dad," Brandon protested. "It's actually the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you, so much."

"And I love you too, you know that," I said even as my heart broke, feeling like I was breaking up with my son. "But you're my son, and we shouldn't be more than that. And what about Julie?"

"I'll dump her," Brandon said, shocking me into silence. He took my hand, looking me in the eye as he added, "If that's what it takes. She means nothing next to you."

"That's insane," I said. "That's not even my point. I like Julie. I thought you two were doing good. Fuck, can't you see? This thing between us, I never wanted it to happen, Brandon."

"Then explain me something," Brandon said as he stepped closer, making it impossible for me to ignore how good he looked, how amazing he smelled. "When you didn't know it was me you were fucking all this time, what were you doing, cheating on mom with a young guy—repeatedly—getting your rocks off pretending you were fucking your own son, huh? I distinctly remember you being pretty into the whole Dad-Son role-play."

He had me there, and I didn't know what to say to that. I was guilty of enjoying all those times I fucked him while being called Daddy. Just the taboo aspect of it made it so much hotter. But I wasn't so screwed that I would do my son, knowing it was him.

"Well, it was just a fantasy. Like I said, I never wanted to actually have this kind of relationship with you." Until now, I omitted to say. My mind had never made the connection between Brandon and finding sex between father and son hot. "I love you as a father, all right? Despite everything that happened between us, I want you to remember that. And that's why we can't keep...you know, doing what we've done."

"So, what, we're just going to pretend none of this ever happened?" Brandon said, crossing his big arms over his chest, his hard cock pointed at me. "I don't think I can do that."

"Well, you'll have to, there's no other way," I countered, doing my best to keep my eyes on my son's face. "Get back to your room, all right? I'll go clean up."

"Dad, please," Brandon pleaded as he grabbed my hand before I could walk back up the stairs. "If you really want to stop, can you at least let us have this one last time? I'm begging you."

Fuck was I tempted. Brandon's face was a mixture of despair and lust, and as I let my eyes sweep over his gorgeous young body, I almost said yes. All I did was shake my head and turn my back on him before I could change my mind. I went back to the master bedroom, locking the door behind me and hurrying to change the sheets back and open the window to dissipate the sex smell in the air. Brandon left me alone while I covered our tracks, which was a relief. I had used up any resolve I had in me, ending things with Brandon, and I felt utterly heartbroken. 

I washed away all the evidence of our fucking in the shower, but couldn't resist jacking myself off to the memory of that hot and huge cock while fingering my hole with the remaining sperm that was there. I knew I was no saint, now less than ever, but at least I had declined Brandon's offer to pursue things further. I came hard, whispering my son's name as I came with my fingers up my ass, his cum still in my guts. I brought my fingers to my mouth, tasting for the last time the sweet taste of my son's cum, wishing I had never gotten a taste of it in the first place and gotten hooked on it. 

—————————————————————————

The next morning, I rolled through the motions, barely acknowledging Kate on my way out to work as she came home. I barely got any sleep at all, tortured with vivid images of Brandon's perfect body glistening with sweat, fitting against mine like no one else ever had. Needless to say, I woke up with a raging hard-on, and had to beat off in the shower in shame again. Brandon was still asleep in his room when I went to check on him, his beautiful bare torso in display for me. I was thankful I had work the whole week to get me out of the house, away from Brandon. I'd taken the day off yesterday just to welcome Brandon home—and what a welcome it was.

Trying to focus at work turned out to be easier than I'd anticipated, and I plunged myself into it, willing to find any distraction I could to take my mind off of my son. I'd even turned my phone off during the day. If I lingered a little longer than usual, I didn't think too long on it, even when I knew I was dreading coming home. By the time I left work, my wife had already left for her shift, leaving the house only to Brandon and I. I found my son lounging on the couch, almost naked if not for the tiny pair of briefs he was wearing. Fuck, but he was so gorgeous, lying here so close for the taking. My cock stirred to life in my tight pair of khakis, and I had to bring my briefcase up to hide it.

"Hey, Dad," Brandon greeted me with a tentative smile that I returned, casting my gaze away from his magazine cover body.

"Hey, son," I greeted back before making a retreat to my bedroom. The fucker was teasing me. He never used to walk around the house wearing so little before. I hid in the ensuite bathroom, splashing my face with cold water as I undid my tie. I changed into more comfortable clothes, debating what to do with my son. When I stepped back in my bedroom, I found Brandon sprawled on my bed.

ob_572ca3_antonio-pozo-the-male-power-burbujas-d.jpg.0709d8189f1d85141b29de6bd67a704c.jpg

"Long day?" Brandon asked, giving me a sultry look. "You never answered my texts."

"I turned my phone off," I answered, fishing it out of my pocket to turn it on, in case something serious had happened. I was surprised to see a dozen texts from Brandon, and even shocked when I found they were all pictures of him naked in incriminating positions. He even had a video of himself showing his cummy hole, which kept playing over and over on my phone, hypnotizing me. He must have taken that video last night, with my fresh load in his ass still. Fuck.

tumblr_mujpe2anP61rjt9vto1_500.gif

I proceeded to delete them all before throwing my phone on the bed, looking back to a smug Brandon.

"Liked what you just saw?" he inquired with his sultry voice as he stood up and marched towards me with grace. I stood my ground and tried to steel my features. He wanted to rattle me, and all I had to do was to get through it, to show him nothing was going to happen. I didn't know what to expect after our conversation last night when I went to bed, whether Brandon would give up or keep pursuing me—guess he went with the latter. I had hoped my attraction to Brandon would peter out after the cold realization I was forced to face yesterday, but so far, nothing. 

"No," I replied, trying to sound indifferent. He was right up in my face now, smelling clean and oh so amazing. It was impossible to stop my cock from getting hard, and there was no way he wouldn't be able to see how hot he was making me with only a pair of sweatpants covering my crotch. He made a show of gazing at my cock, then back up to me, with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk.

"Why do you have to make things so difficult, Brandon?" I hissed, frustrated at myself, at my libido. I fisted my hands hard, hoping the pain would stop my erection.

"Because I'm not giving up on you so easily," Brandon countered, his flirty tone changing drastically to a serious one, his face hardening. "I've wanted you for so long, thinking I was insane and hopeless. It took me a while to come to terms with what I want, and after all the wonderful times we've had together, you're mistaken if you think I'm letting you go without a fight."

I had not expected that, and was caught by surprise when Brandon cupped my face and brought me in for a kiss. I responded on instinct, kissing him back for a second before I pulled away, before he could pull his muscled body against mine. 

"No, Brandon, I told you this is not happening," I said firmly, only to be manhandled by my son and pushed on the bed. He locked the door to the bedroom, putting himself between myself and the only exit. He proceeded to move his body then,  in a way I didn't know he was capable of, undulating with more grace than any stripper I'd ever seen. Oh God, I was getting a lap dance from my son, I realized, when he got close to me, showing me his eight pack, his hard pecs, turning around to shove his meaty ass up my face. I was hard as a rock, watching Brandon in all his naked glory, with his tiny briefs hiding next to nothing, only accentuating how big his glutes were, and how hard and big his cock was.

He rubbed his ass against my cock, and I grunted in pleasure, desperate to shove my cock back inside his sweet young hole, where it belonged. The treacherous thought froze me on the spot, and prompted me to stop my son's movements.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I threw Brandon on the bed, and jumped for the door, unlocking it to make my escape. I ran as fast as I could, grabbing my car keys and wallet on my way out. I drove away, not knowing where to go as I willed my stiff cock to go down. It was so unfair I almost wanted to cry. I headed back to the office to cool down, away from Brandon. Everyone had gone home when I got there, so I was peacefully alone with my sinful thoughts. I needed to figure out how to deal with Brandon, what to say to him to make him see reason. I rested my head on my desk, lost in my thoughts, trying to come up with a solution but finding none. I felt so alone, with no one I could talk to about this particular issue. I couldn't bring this up to anyone, and that just made things worse. I felt so consumed with guilt and lust at the same time.

"Dad."

I whipped my head up, finding Brandon standing in the doorway of my office, wearing more clothes than the last time I'd seen him, with old jeans and a tee shirt so tight that it could very well have been painted over his pecs and abs.

"Come home, please," Brandon said, his blue eyes pleading. "You can't escape forever, you know? I'm sorry for coming on so strong. It's just so hard, having you so close, but not being able to have you. I'll give you some space, ok? Just come home."

He sounded so sad, so genuine that I had to listen. This was Brandon, just yearning for my affections—the wrong kind, of course, but affections still. I got up from my chair and walked around my desk, pulling my son into a hug. I felt him relax in my embrace, burying his nose in my neck. He was trembling, and I really felt for him. I stroked his back, and he tried to pull me closer in return, but I made sure to keep our crotches apart. We stayed like that for a few minutes, just hugging each other.

"I love you, son," I said, meaning every word.

"I love you, Daddy," he whispered, that last word going straight to my cock, unfortunately. I pulled away, offering my son a soft smile, and then proceeded to get my things and switch everything off in my office. He kept his word and didn't try anything as we went home in separate cars. I was glad to know he was going to back off, and hoped we could repair our relationship now. I was hoping, above all else, that with time, his current infatuation with me would fade away—as well as mine.  Brandon deserved great things in life, and I wanted  him to have it all. A sexual relationship with me never factored in the plans I had for Brandon's future. He was headed toward a great life with Julie, as a future lawyer. I kept that in mind as my mantra to strengthen my will, in case Brandon tried to make me stray again.

It was for his own good, I told myself.

When we got home, Brandon kept his clothes on—thank fuck—and offered to cook dinner for us both, refusing my help. I took that opportunity to wrap some things up for work I'd left unfinished today. The evening went by a blur, with wine and good food at the table, I let myself go and kept on drinking, needing to unwind.  I didn't think, and drank whenever Brandon gave me a refill, probably drinking more than I should have. I felt buzzed, and free, and could finally break the tension with my son. We laughed over old times, as though nothing had happened between us, and for a moment, I could almost forget our affair.

"Thank you for dinner, son," I said as I prepared to clear the table, but had to steady myself when I stood up on wobbly legs. 

"You're welcome, Dad, but you don't have to do a thing, let me," he said as he helped me to the couch. I was dizzy, and lied on the cushions face down, hearing dishes being put away in the distance. Sleep was taking over me when Brandon shook my shoulder lightly.

"Let's get you to bed, Dad," I heard him say, and next thing I knew, I was lying in my bed on my back. I threw my arm over my eyes, feeling a headache approaching, and longed for a good night of sleep. 

"I'm so hot," I mumbled, feeling uncomfortable in my shirt and my sweatpants. I felt hands on me, and breathed a sigh of relief when my shirt was removed and the cool evening air brushed my skin. I was aware enough to feel my sweatpants taken off, leaving me in my boxers only. I scooted higher on the bed until my head hit my pillow, and soon enough, I succumbed to sleep. 

Once again, Brandon invaded my dreams, naked on the bed with me, crawling over my body on all fours with a seductive grin. Looking up at me with his beautiful baby blues while his plump lips wrapped around my cock. His rock hard abs flexing in front of me as he rode my cock like an expert, moaning Fuck me, Daddy, loud enough to be heard in the entire neighbourhood. The images were so vivid it almost felt real, even my cock felt warm, as though it really was inside Brandon's sweet hole.

That thought startled me into awareness, and when I opened my eyes, mind still foggy, I found the object of my desire actually going to town on my cock. The sight alone almost made me shoot my load. I couldn't even move, watching my own son impaling himself on my cock in front of me, an identical replica of my dreams just right now, with a sheen of sweat on his taut belly.

"Oh yeah, fuck," Brandon whispered, eyes closed, a look of pure bliss on his face that had me mesmerised. He never looked as beautiful as he did in that instant, and I hated myself for thinking that. He looked so far gone he hadn't even noticed I was awake now. The second thing I realized as I looked down at my cock, was that he was riding it bareback, just like I'd wanted for so long, all those times before when he'd make me wrap it up. 

"Brandon," I said, catching the look on Brandon's face, like a deer caught in headlights. He recovered quickly though, and grinned at me as he kept on fucking himself.

"Hey, Daddy, glad you decided to join me," he said, and actually quickened his pace, bringing me closer to the edge.

"Brandon, stop," I begged, my mind still feeling dizzy enough to tell me that I hadn't been dozing long enough to sleep the alcohol off. "You told me you'd give me some space..." I mumbled, moaning despite myself. "And here you are...fuck.... molesting me in my sleep!"

"I couldn't resist, Daddy," he said between thrusts, and put his hands on my chest, caressing my pecs, playing with my nipples. "You looked just too damn irresistible, laid out here, almost naked, ripe for the taking, and your cock was so fucking hard already. I didn't know booze made you so horny, but I'm glad I found that out."

"Brandon, please," I begged again, for what exactly, I didn't know, but his raw hole felt so fucking good, all warm and wet, so tight around my cock.

"Come on, Daddy, fuck me, please fuck me," Brandon said, pinning my wrists down above my head as he leaned down to capture my lips in a passionate kiss. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," he kept muttering between kisses. I was so overwhelmed, from the incredible warmth around my cock, to the feel of Brandon's soft skin over my hips, his beautiful lips on mine, his intoxicating smell, I couldn't think clearly anymore. I was drunk in the first place, but now I was also drunk on lust, and in a sensory overload.

"I want your Dad sperm in me, please, Daddy, fill me up," Brandon said, slipping his tongue in my mouth again and making me engage in a long kiss as my hips started moving, thrusting up so my cock met his ass in a perfect tandem. 

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good," I let out, unable to filter my thoughts any longer. "Made such a beautiful boy."

"All yours, Daddy," Brandon said, kissing me harder. "I love your bare cock in me, stretching my hole, filling it with your load."

"Fuck."

Brandon had such a dirty mouth, I'd almost forgotten just how nasty and vocal he could be. I'd almost forgotten just how much I loved his dirty mouth, how much it turned me on. 

"I want your babies, Daddy," Brandon added, fucking himself harder on my cock. "Want you to knock me up, keep my guts coated with your loads all the time until it takes."

I couldn't take it anymore, with everything Brandon was saying, doing to me, I shot my load hard, my cum bursting inside my gorgeous and young son's ass. He stopped moving the moment I started shooting, taking my cock all the way in, as deep as it could reach.

"Yeah, sperm me, Daddy, sperm me," he said with a huge smile on his face as he came himself, hands free, the look so beautiful it only added to my climax. His cock twitched back and forth as it shot its thick, creamy son cum all over his abs and mine. It was without a doubt the hottest thing I'd ever experienced in my life, my mind absolutely blown away. I watched as Brandon scooped up his load off his belly and mine, coating his own cock with it, and letting some drip over my waiting tongue.

"How's it taste, Daddy?"

"Fucking sweet," I growled, completely lost in lust, my tongue licking some of the cum that had dripped on my lips. I watched my son grab something from the bed, the same black butt plug he'd used on me yesterday, and slip it in his hole easily as he came off my cock. He threw my legs up in the air then, resting my shins on his shoulders as he aligned his cock toward my hole. I could feel his cum-coated erection teasing my entrance, and threw my head back with a moan.

"Fuck, you're so hot, Daddy," he said, leaning over to kiss me. I kissed him willingly, licking at his tongue desperately, letting his lips meet mine in a fiery dance as the head of his cock slowly penetrated me, pushing some of his load in. I groaned, the sounds coming from my throat swallowed by Brandon while he picked a pace fucking my hole with his sperm as the only lube. My hole was still a bit loose from the night before, and it only hurt a bit as his big son cock started fucking me eagerly.

"Fuck me, son, fuck," I said, grabbing Brandon's firm ass, kneading his cheeks and urging him to fuck me harder.

"Love you, love you, love you, love you," Brandon muttered in perfect timing with his frantic thrusts, and soon enough shot another load, this time inside me, the familiar feeling making me climax again. There really was nothing quite like getting a fresh, warm load of young cum bursting inside you, coating your guts so deep you could feel it. I felt like an addict getting his fix, and kept his hips in place until I could milk every last drop of his son sperm inside me. 

I was in heaven, and nothing else could bring me down in that single perfect instant with my son.

• Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A/N : Hey, guys. I know it's been a while, but life has a way of taking over. I was pretty busy lately, but I found some time to write you another chapter. This one got long, so I'm posting only half first. I really appreciate all your feedback, keep your comments coming, pull your cocks out and enjoy reading ! 

———————————————————————————————————

My whole body felt warm and pliable, the way it does after a good hard fuck, and my mind was still pleasantly buzzed. I felt so high, higher than if I'd actually smoked pot. How could one man experience such sweet ecstasy just from sex, I wondered? I felt Brandon's heavy form land on top of me, smooth and sweaty, smelling so heavenly.

"Fuck, son," I exhaled, catching my breath as I reveled in the feel of his warm sperm inside me. I tightened my hole, trying to keep his precious load in me as I fought the guilt threatening to invade me again. I felt too good to care, with Brandon in my arms, begging me to hold him tight.

"You're amazing, Daddy," Brandon said, his hands caressing my chest, his face buried in the crook of my neck, his legs tangled in mine. "I love you."

"I love you, too, son," I replied, shortly before I succumbed to sleep.

-----------

Bright daylight woke me up, and I found that I wasn't in my room, but in Brandon's. I was thankfully alone, with Brandon nowhere to be seen. I realized that Brandon had at least had the decency to put some underwear on me—and I ignored the imagery my filthy mind conjured. I got out of his bed, fully alert as many thoughts rushed to my mind. If it was already morning, it meant Kate was probably home already, and I’d have to go to work soon. Fuck.

"Relax, Dad, Mom's passed out on your bed," Brandon's voice startled me, almost giving me a hard attack. I spun around to see him leaning back against his bedroom door, closing it and locking it behind him. My heart started racing as I watched my son take his tank top off, followed by his boxers, leaving him fully naked. He was insane, I thought, but I couldn't bring myself to look away, my cock already achingly hard against the fabric of my own boxers. Was he really crazy enough to try anything while his own mother was sleeping in the room down the corridor? 

"Brandon, what are you doing?" I asked carefully, fighting my lustful thoughts. What happened last night was a drunken mistake—admittedly, a scorching hot one, but a mistake still. I was overwhelmed with guilt once again, and I was getting tired of feeling so shitty. I wanted Brandon, but I didn't want to be such a depraved human being, who enjoyed having sex with his son so much he couldn't stop thinking about anything else. What had I become? 

"I'm here to get my morning dose of protein," he answered with a shit-eating grin, going as far as licking his lips slowly. It shouldn't have been as hot as it looked. I went for the door, but Brandon stopped me, tackling me instead against the door. He wrapped his arms around my torso and buried his nose in my neck, breathing in slow and deep.

"Fuck, you smell so good, Daddy," Brandon whispered, his hands roaming all over my back before settling on my ass cheeks. My cock twitched and met Brandon's, both our cocks happily rubbing together, and Brandon started thrusting his hips against mine. I was paralyzed by my own desire, and couldn't stop the moans that escaped my mouth.

"Careful, Daddy, we wouldn't want Mom to hear us, now, would we?" Brandon said, and then captured my mouth before I could respond. His tongue assaulted mine, and I was putty in his hand. We humped each other like two horny teenagers, my larger body pressed against Brandon’s bedroom door while our cocks grinded together, my briefs long gone down my legs. I had no excuse, this time, for giving in my incestuous desires again, and so easily, but how was I supposed to resist Brandon? Especially when he looked like an Adonis, body and face sculpted like that of a God. Brandon didn’t even give me time to process things, he just forced his way and seized my urges, bringing them to the forefront until they were the only thing that mattered in my head.

“Tell me when you’re close, I don’t want to waste a single drop of your cum, Daddy,” Brandon muttered in my ear, his hand cupping the back of my head as I kissed his neck.

“I’m cumming,” I said, and that’s when Brandon dropped to his knees, swallowing my cock to its base, and I lost it. I came so hard, unloading so much seed I was impressed to see Brandon trying to hold it all in his mouth. I looked down on Brandon, admiring his gorgeous face, his plush lips smeared with my paternal cum as he came as well, hand cupped below his cock to retrieve his own load. He opened his mouth, showing me a pool of my thick and creamy cum, his tongue sticking out. Fuck, it was so hot, watching him play with my load like that. Brandon was a cum pig, and fuck did I love him more for that. He swallowed once, but kept some of my cum in his mouth before he rose and kissed me.

“Here’s your breakfast, Daddy,” he said, giving me his hand. I slurped his cum, my taste buds happy to come in contact with Brandon’s sweet sperm. I took all I could before I grabbed his hand and proceeded to lick it clean, swallowing each and every one of his fingers as we held eye contact the whole time. He watched me with such fire and hunger it was almost enough to make me come a second time.

“Has anyone told you you’re hottest man on earth, Daddy?” Brandon said, to which I shook my head no.

We swapped cum between our tongues, and it turned me on even more, the salty and bitter taste of my load so potent from in Brandon’s breath. I loved the thought of him smelling like my cum, like a paternal brand for everyone to smell.

“Mmhh, think I swallowed a brother or two in there, Daddy,” Brandon said with a smirk, making a show of swallowing in front of me, and it was all I could do to refrain myself from taking him right then and there, plunging my cock in his sweet hole.

“Fuck, baby boy,” I groaned, taking his lips again, kissing him sloppily. “Such a cumpig, aren’t you?”

Your little pig, Daddy,” Brandon said in between kisses. “You never gave me a brother, so I’m the only son you get to play with.”

Fuck, Brandon’s mind was even more perverted than I thought. Again, I wondered how I had gone from a respectable father with a perfect son, to a father who hungrily fucked said perfect son. How could I stop now? I still felt bad, and a voice in my head still raged that I’d let this happen again, that I’d let the animal in me takeover.

“Let’s hit the shower, you’re going to be late for work,” Brandon said, and I looked at the time. I had a half hour before I indeed had to leave for work. I told myself I’d take advantage of work to clear my head, away from Brandon. I insisted on taking a shower alone, back in my own bathroom, and was relieved to see my wife fast asleep on our bed. My heart clenched in my chest at the sight of her, asleep and unaware of what was going on between our son and I.

I prepared as fast as I could, brushing my teeth to mask Brandon’s cum from my breath—it just wouldn’t do at work. I dropped a kiss on Kate’s forehead, her peaceful face fueling my guilt. Brandon saw me off, in nothing but his underwear, giving me one last kiss that I tried to resist at the door before I took off.

My head was a mess. I didn’t know what to do, and even the 20-minute drive to my office wasn’t helping. No affair could stay secret forever, I was certain of that. I didn’t want to keep cheating on Kate. It wasn’t fair to her, and she deserved better than a cheating husband. Better than a cheating, incestuous husband. How was I going to get myself out of this? I would never be able to go back to the way things were before. Brandon had made me get a taste of heaven—or hell, which fits better­—and I fucking loved it, much as it pained for me to admit it.

My co-workers were a nice distraction, and the workload today was light enough that I could allow myself to drift off in my thoughts. I had to end things with Brandon. I had to. We couldn’t go on like this anymore—we should not. He was still so young, he had a whole future ahead of him, I repeated to myself.  I was still wracking my head about how to handle things when a knock on my office door brought me out of my thoughts.

“Hey, Dad,” Brandon greeted me with a gorgeous smile, a paper bag in hand. “I brought you lunch.”

“Thanks, son,” I said, nervous to see him here, not quite ready to face him so soon. Damn it, and to think I’d fucked my son just a few hours earlier. He looked so hot, wearing a superman t-shirt so tight I could see his nipples perking up.

17494676_1865580893699088_76902975308604

He came over and sat opposite me, pulling out a couple of sandwiches and salads. I was weary of this impromptu visit, considering his mother was home and he could very well spend time with her. Guys his age didn’t drop by their father’s place to have lunch.

To my surprise, nothing happened. We just ate, and enjoyed each other’s company.  It was nice, to be able to spend time with my son, doing normal things fathers and sons do. I still didn’t know how to break it to Brandon, how to make him understand for good that we had to stop having sex. The way I handled things yesterday didn’t work, as last night and this morning’s events can attest.

I excused myself to go take a piss, needing a moment away from Brandon to think. I entered the men’s restroom, and relieved myself, knowing well that I wasn’t going to find a solution here. I just needed to take a break from my son, from fighting my perverted desires. As I unlocked the door to get out, it opened and I was pushed further inside, eyes wide when I saw Brandon making his way in.

He locked the door back behind him, trapping us in the restroom. There’s only one individual restroom on my office floor, which is large considering it only accommodates one person, and has a sink and a toilet, but trapped I still was, alone in this confined space with Brandon.

“Brandon—” I was cut off by my son’s lips crushing mine, his body pushing me up against the wall beside the sink. His hands were quick and efficient at unbuttoning my shirt, leaving my tie on, before moving on to my pants which were quickly drooped to my ankles.

“Brandon, stop,” I said, freeing my mouth from his, only to have my son’s mouth latching on to my neck. Fuck, he was going to leave marks, I thought. I tried to push at this strong shoulders, but my hard cock once again took control of my actions when Brandon seized it in his hand, giving it long and slow strokes.

“Do you know how hot you look, like this, with your shirt open?” Brandon said, smirking as he pulled his phone up and started recording. “Fuck, you’re so fucking hot, Daddy.”

e75efb2e7abef039295f5085258a3b5c.jpg

“Brandon, you’re insane, stop this,” I said, and pushed him away from me, bending to pull my pants up. Brandon took me by surprise as I was bending, turning me around with my ass up. I almost lost my balance, and had to lean on the sink for support, leaving me vulnerable. Before I knew it, Brandon was shoving his fingers in my hole, pulling a moan out of me.

“Fuck, Brandon,” I grunted, and heard him squeezing lube onto his fingers, easing their entry into me. He was teasing my prostate just right, and my cock was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, which astounded me. I had cum so much in the past 24 hours, I was surprised that my body could keep up.

“Like that, Daddy? You like having your son fingering your hole?” Brandon said, and I turned around to face him, exposing my face to his phone camera. Fuck, fuck, fuck. My perverted self actually loved being filmed. It was just fucking perfect. Not only was I a cheater, a cum whore, an incest perpetrator, but I was also an exhibitionist.

“Fuuuuck,” I moaned as Brandon added more fingers inside me. I kept my eyes locked on his, and I was panting like a dog in heat. What a sight I must have been right there.

“You look so good, begging for me like this, Daddy,” Brandon said as he bent over, holding his phone to the side to capture our kiss. “But know this, you never have to beg with me, Daddy. I’ll always give you my raw cock.”

Brandon entered me easily and slowly, and all thoughts left me. All that was left was this moment, my son and his perfect cock inside me, in this restroom at my workplace, where anyone could try to come in—especially considering it was the only men’s restroom for the entire floor. One ear to the door would give away what was going on. The risk of getting caught added such a thrill to this already outrageous and forbidden sex encounter.

“God, you feel so good, so tight, Daddy.”

“Fuck me, son, yeah, fuck your Daddy’s hole,” I said, moaning even more when I felt Brandon playing with my tit, alternating between kneading my pec and twisting my nub.

“Yeah? You like getting fucked by your own son?”

“Fuck yeah, fuck me, son,” I grunted, completely lost in the moment, entranced by Brandon’s filthy voice. I was just baffled by how easily he’d learned how to control me, how to get past any defense before I could even pull them up now. He just went right in there and got me so horned up I had no choice but to do anything in order to get off. He had me literally by the balls.

“I love you, Daddy, love your raw hairy hole,” he said, giving my ass a slap. I held onto the sink as he pounded me, watching our reflections in the mirror, seeing Brandon’s phone directed at it. This was it, I thought. I had reached rock bottom as far as depravity went.  My son was fucking me at work, in the restroom, and he was filming the whole thing. And I was loving it.

“Hold on, I have a better idea,” Brandon said as he pulled out of me, leaving my hole feeling empty. He zipped himself back up and pocketed his phone, looking impeccable as he came over and helped button my shirt.  My heartbeat was resonating in my ears, and I let my son do all the work trying to make me look presentable. He treated me with so much care, it almost made me tear up. He was still every bit the kind boy I had raised, but somewhere along the way, he had also developed a dirty side. He went to unlock the door once he was done, and that’s when my brain decided to come back online.

“Wait, we can’t leave together,” I said.

“Come on, Dad, who’s going to suspect anything? We just came by to wash our hands after our lunch,” Brandon said, shocking me into silence by his devious mind. It was a good thing that most of my colleagues had deserted the place for their lunch break, I realized as we made our way back to my office. No one would know what had just happened between my son and I.

“Brandon, I think it’s best you go,” I said once we stepped in my office and I had time to cool down, with as convincing a tone as I could muster up, which was hard when my own erection betrayed me. He looked at the clock on the wall, and looked pensive.

“Right, your lunch break’s almost over,” Brandon said. “So we’ll have to be quick.”

“No, we have to stop this, Brandon, it’s getting out of control—”

“Are you really going down that road again? I thought we’d been over this yesterday,” Brandon said as he approached me, trying to corrupt my thoughts before I could protest. I saw him coming this time though, and pushed him back.

“And clearly, we need to go over it again,” I said, finally finding the courage and sanity to do this. “I can’t do this anymore, Brandon. This isn’t what a father and his son should be doing, damn it.”

I scrubbed my face with a hand, loosening the knot of my tie to breathe properly. It was harder than anything I had done in the past, resisting the urge to just say fuck it and give into my son just like I’d done before. It would be so easy too, he was right there, ready to fuck me into oblivion with not a care in the world. How could he be so carefree about this whole thing?

“You weren’t complaining just a few seconds ago when I had my cock up your ass,” Brandon retorted, taking his phone out again and stepping closer to me, to show me the footage he’d recorded just mere moments ago. I watched, mesmerized, what Brandon had captured.

“Do you know how hot you look, like this, with your shirt open?” Brandon’s voice came through his phone speakers, the sight of my taut belly on his screen, sweeping up my exposed chest with my tie thrown to the side, until it rested on my flushed face. I looked dazed in the video, pupils dilated and eyes filled with lust. “Fuck, you’re so fucking hot, Daddy.”

He skipped to the part where he filmed his raw cock entering my hole, my muscled ass on full display, until I saw both our reflections in the bathroom mirror, with me panting while Brandon pounded my ass. He held the phone with one hand, the other pulling his Superman tee shirt up to show his sculpted abs and big pecs as he fucked me.  I could still feel his big cock inside me, my hole yearned to be filled again, and my cock was tenting my pants again. Part of me was appalled by what I was seeing, visual proof of our incest, which hit me hard. Another part of me, the part that had recently grown into this monster taking over me, was turned on beyond belief. I was scared shitless, realizing how my psyche had split into two waging selves.

“Is this working you up as much as it is me, Daddy?” Brandon whispered in my ear, his hand fiddling with the buttons of my shirt. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths, as I tried to think of something to say, but focus didn’t come easy with my moans and the sound of Brandon’s balls slapping my ass coming from his phone, combined with Brandon groping my chest and licking my neck. Loud knocks interrupted us then, prompting me to shake my head and take the phone from him, stepping away.  I proceeded to delete the video, not taking any chances. I could not let anyone see it, both of our faces were clearly visible. Brandon snatched his phone back, but not before I succeeded to delete the video.

“Come in,” I called, ignoring Brandon’s glare, hoping my face didn’t betray anything.

“Hey, Nate, ready for the meeting?” Henry, one of my oldest colleagues and friend, asked as he opened the door. It was already 2 pm, and I was thankful for Henry’s perfect timing, stopping Brandon before things could spiral out of control. “Is that your son? Wow, almost didn’t recognize you.”

“Hi, Mr. Benton,” Brandon said, shaking Henry’s hand. “I was just having lunch with my old man.”

“Which we just finished,” I added quickly, glad for the excuse to part ways with Brandon.

“Thanks for lunch, son,” I said, leading Brandon out of my office with a pressing hand on his back. “I’ll see you later.”

“Sure, Dad,” Brandon replied, giving me a sweet smile as he squeezed my ass, forcing me to swallow a yelp. Thankfully, Henry was none the wiser. “Have a good afternoon.”

I heaved a sigh of relief on our way to the meeting room, half listening to Henry talking about our current project. I needed help dealing with Brandon, but didn’t know where to even begin. I couldn’t talk about this with just anyone. I pushed thoughts of my son to the back of my mind, and focused on work for the rest of the day.

Edited by Bockito
  • Upvote 10

A/N : Glad you're enjoying the story, guys ! Here's the next instalment, which was mostly written when I posted the last part. I'm getting back to work tomorrow, so I don't know when I'll have time to write the next part. Hope you enjoy this though, let me know if it made you blow !

———————————————————

I came home that day just in time to see Kate leave for work. She didn’t look tired at all, considering she only worked night shifts, and never slept past 1 pm after she came home.

“There’s some kale salad leftover from my lunch if you boys want some,” she said before getting in her car.  “Oh, and Brandon invited a friend over.”

I bid her goodbye, and made my way inside the house. I found Brandon in the pool, with another young man, who looked even more buff than my son did. I went to greet them, as the polite thing to do.

“Hey, son,” I said, getting both boys’ attention. What a sight. They looked like two jocks on a gay porn set, their sculpted bodies glistening in the sun, standing side by side. Brandon’s friend was taller than him by at least a foot, I noticed, his short dirty blond hair and blue eyes completing his gorgeous looks.

“Hey, Dad,” Brandon said, approaching his blond hunk of a friend, wrapping an arm around his waist. “This is Josh, he’s one of my brothers.”

“Hi, Mr. Marks,” Josh greeted me with a wolfish grin. Brandon was smirking, making sure I saw him grope his friend in front of me, his hand caressing Josh’s hip. The little shit was trying to rattle me, to make me jealous. It made my insides churn with rage, and I hated my reaction. Brandon must have seen it on my face, as his grin only grew wider. I turned my attention on Josh, not wanting to play into his little mind games.

“Do you want to stay for dinner, Josh?” I asked, glad to have a buffer for the evening. If Brandon could focus his sexual energy on someone else, it would be great. Granted, I’d much rather he had his girlfriend, but I was desperate. Even if I didn’t particularly like the thought of Brandon sleeping around with someone else, I thought it was better than him sleeping with me.

“Sure,” he replied, not noticing Brandon’s sideways glare.

“Great. Have fun, boys, I’m going to be in my office for a while,” I said as I loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt. It really was a hot day, and if Brandon weren’t here, I’d probably have enjoyed a couple laps myself.

I headed upstairs to change into a couple of shorts and a tank top before getting comfortable in my office. I had a few things to do for work, what with my team starting a new website for new clients. I could keep an eye on Brandon from my home office, which faced the garden at the back of the house. Both boys were now lounging by the pool in their obscenely small speedos, both on their phones. It was obvious that Josh was not straight, and was probably more than a friend to Brandon. Had they fooled around before? Were they still fooling around? I reprimanded myself for that last question. It was none of my business, Brandon could sleep with anyone he wanted—as long as he wasn’t cheating on anyone, which I knew for a fact he was. Poor Julie, she was such a sweet girl.

I shook myself out of my reverie, and focused on work again, getting a few things done before I was interrupted.

“Oh, sorry, Mr. Marks,” Josh said as he stepped inside, with his hand still holding the door handle to my office. He was still wearing nothing but his white speedos, and only now as I could get a good look did I notice how tiny they were, how it highlighted his bulge and ass. “I was looking for the bathroom.”

I glanced through my window, seeing Brandon dozing still on one of the long chairs. It was almost 8 pm, I hadn’t seen time fly by. I ought to get dinner ready, I thought, so I shut my laptop down.

“No worries, I’ll show you.”

I led him to Brandon’s own ensuite bathroom, not giving a second thought to Josh’s presence here when there was a guest bathroom downstairs. The house was big, and for any new guest, it would’ve been easy to get lost.

“Here you go,” I said, standing in Brandon’s bedroom, pointing at the bathroom door. “If you need anything else, I’ll be in the kitchen.”

“Thanks, Mr. Marks,” Josh said, walking to the bedroom door to close it, and then locking it. I was really getting naïve in my old age, I thought as I watched Josh approach me like a predator.

tumblr_m3cpe16MVv1rt0yhlo1_500.jpg.50d6760fa447db036db6fa861894e2bb.jpg

“Don’t you need to use the bathroom?” I asked, taking a step back for every step Josh took towards me. Fuck was he big, I realized up close, as he towered over me with his broad chest and big arms. I saw his face up close, and damn was he beautiful. He looked good enough to model, I thought.

“Already used it, I’m all prepped,” he said, smirking when my legs hit Brandon’s bed and I fell back. Josh was fast, and jumped on the mattress over me, straddling me. “I do need something else from you.”

“Josh, what are you doing?” I asked, moving to get off the bed, but Brandon’s friend was faster, and gripped my wrists, yanking them up and holding them above my head as his knees held my waist in place. “Let me go!”

“But you like that, don’t you, Mr. Marks?” Josh said, that last word having become a trigger for my hardon. He rubbed his own erection against mine, making me groan. He kept my wrists in place with one hand, using his free one to show me his phone. There, on his screen, I saw my Grindr profile pic. “Or should I say, Daddy45? This is you, isn’t it?”

“Fuck,” I said, closing my eyes, hoping I was going to wake up from this nightmare. Did Josh know about Brandon and I? I was starting to panic. What had my life become, seriously? Fucking my son, getting sexually assaulted by a gorgeous topless jock? “Please, Josh, let me go.”

“It is you,” Josh said as he lifted my shirt, revealing my abs. He let go of my wrists to run his hands over my chest, lifting my top higher.

“You’re delusional,” I weakly said.

“Daddy45 is 0 mile away from me, and only has body pics,” Josh countered, flipping through the different pictures I had uploaded. “And I’m looking down at that very same body right now.”

I had nothing to say to that, and Josh looked triumphant above me. Once again, Grindr had gotten me in trouble, I realized. I never should have gotten on that app. I had become a slave to my body’s desires, and was frozen as I let this muscled jock ravage me. It felt so good, to be wanted like this, to be manhandled by a younger but bigger man. I felt the same way with Brandon, and it was part of the pleasure I felt with my son. I felt like I was betraying Brandon as Josh kissed my neck and humped me. He lay down fully on top of me, and I could feel his smooth torso connecting with mine, his hard cock bulging from his tiny speedo. I let my hands travel down to his plump ass, kneading the meaty globes.

“Yes, give in to me,” Josh added, making me realize how easy he had actually gotten me. 

“Oh fuck yeah, finger my hole, Daddy,” he said the magic word, luring me further into my sex mode. I slipped my hand inside his speedo, my fingers entering a well-lubed and smooth hole. The fucker really had prepped for this. Did he wax down there? It felt pretty good, and his moans were sweet music to my ears.

“Yes, Daddy, I want you to fuck me,” Josh said as he kept grinding his cock against mine. He pulled my shorts and briefs down so our cocks could properly meet, and I added a third finger to his young hole.

“Do you have a condom?” I asked automatically, even when I was still on the fence about this.

“Don’t need one,” Josh replied, panting hard against my neck, moving his lips to nibble my ear. “Don’t want one. I want you to fuck me bareback, want your Daddy sperm inside me.”

That Josh really was a dirty fucker. Holy shit. He reminded so much of Brandon it scared me. Was this how young men behaved these days? Were all of them yearning for dad-type men? Were all of them bareback sluts? Fuck, but that thought turned me on even more. The filthy part of me was thrilled that I didn’t have to worry about fucking my son. This wasn’t incest, what we were doing. This was just plain old cheating, and I was weirdly okay with the cheating part. But another part of me felt bad for doing this to Brandon, and I didn’t want to feed this incestuous part of me. I wanted to change, I wanted to be better. The irony in that wasn’t lost on me, but baby steps, right?

“Is that what you want, baby boy?” I replied, taking my shorts off completely before I let my hands explore his perfectly toned body. Fuck, everything on that kid was huge—his pecs, his arms, his ass, his cock. He was at least 8 inches, and I couldn’t wait to get that inside me. “You want Daddy to take care of you?”

“Yes, Daddy,” he replied, moving further until my cock rubbed his asshole, smearing it with my precum.

“We should really get a condom, though,” I insisted, not knowing just how many men this Josh had slept with. The way he behaved right now, I gathered he slept around a lot, and was not being very safe.

“I don’t buy condoms anymore, hate them,” Josh said, forcing his ass on the tip of my cock until the head slipped in. Fuck, he felt so good. “Don’t worry, I’m on PrEP­…most of the time.”

I had no idea what that meant, but my mind was blank as he sank further into my cock, until he took all 7 inches of me.

“Fuuuuuck yeah,” Josh roared, leaning back on his hands as he started fucking himself on my cock, his long lean body and his rock hard cock in display right in front of me. Fuck, what a sight. “Come on, Daddy, fuck me.”

I was starting to move my hips when I heard the doorknob rattling, followed by loud knocks. Fuck.

“Dad? Josh?! The fuck are you doing?!” Brandon shouted through his door as he banged on it. I tried to move, but Josh pushed me down, his hands holding my shoulders as his ass stayed firmly planted on my cock.

“Go away, Brandon, I’m having some quality time here!” Josh shouted, not deterred in the least as he kept on fucking himself on my cock. The banging stopped, and Josh looked at me again with a triumphant look.

“Now, where were we?” he said, leaning down for a sloppy kiss as he resumed his thrusts. This was insanity, fucking Josh here, with Brandon knowing what we were doing. I heard the door unlock not long after, and saw Brandon barging in, looking furious.

“Get the fuck off my Dad,” Brandon ordered, looping his arms around Josh and pulling him off of my cock. They wrestled on the floor then, and I was left stunned by the sight. Two young naked muscled jocks fighting it out over me, it was hotter than I could imagine.

“What the fuck’s your problem, Bran?!” Josh said. “You cockblocked me!”

“You, you’re my problem!” Brandon retorted. “Fucking with your bro’s Dad? Seriously?!”

“That’s rich, coming from you!” Josh said. “How many Daddies have you fucked, huh?! I’m surprised you haven’t fucked your own Dad!”

“Shut the fuck up,” Brandon said.

“That’s enough, boys!” I shouted as I finally stood up, pulling my shorts back on. My grave voice at least silenced both boys as they stopped and looked at me. I pulled Brandon off of Josh, helping the latter get up and trying not to look at his still hard cock. “I think it’s best you leave, Josh, I’m sorry.”

“But—”

“I think you should leave too,” Brandon added, glaring at his friend, then directing his glare at me. I felt chastised, which I deserved. Never mind the fact that Brandon and I recently engaged in some hot and steamy sex, I shouldn’t have fucked his frat brother, I shouldn’t have cheated on his mother—again.

“Come on, Bran, where’s the fun bro I love, huh?” Josh said, leaning close to my son until his lips almost touched Brandon’s ear. “You and I even shared a Daddy once or twice, so why don’t we share this one?”

“Fuck off, Josh, he’s my Dad!”

“So? Isn’t that what you’ve always secretly wanted? You’re always looking for Daddies to fuck you,” Josh said. “I mean, I totally get you, your Dad’s smoking.”

“Alright, that’s enough,” I stopped Josh before he could go any further down that line of thoughts, before he uncovered our incestuous secret. Brandon looked at me with pleading eyes, looking so sad I actually felt bad for fooling around with his friend. “Josh, you’re real nice—I mean, fucking filthy as hell too, but I’m sure you’re nice. Still, this was a mistake.”

“Come on, Mr. Marks, weren’t you having fun just now?” Josh said as he came to plaster his body against me, a finger stroking my chest. “My hole certainly was having fun with your big cock, and I distinctly remember you were enjoying yourself.”

“Get your hands off of my Dad,” Brandon said, yanking Josh back. “Get the fuck out of here, Josh.”

“Why? So you can have your Daddy here all for yourself once I’m gone?”

“You know that’s not true, you psycho,” Brandon lied, I knew that’s exactly what my son wanted. But Josh couldn’t know that.

“You’re taking your own fantasies a little too far, Josh, nothing’s going to happen between Brandon and I,” I said, and started leading Josh out of the room. I glanced back at Brandon, mouthing at him to stay put in his room while I dealt with Josh.

“Are you sure? ‘Cause I’ve fucked Bran before, he’s a pretty great lay,” Josh said, completely shameless as he walked with me, naked, his speedo still in hand. “We could have some great sex, the three of us.”

“You’re really twisted, you know that?” I said.

“Thank you, sir,” he said, grinning at me. “I mean, I’d rather it be just us two, but I’m willing to make some concessions.”

“Put your clothes on,” I ordered as we got downstairs, walking into the living room where he’d left his clothes.

“Not what people usually ask me to do,” Josh remarked, which I was willing to believe. I mean, he was truly gorgeous. The fact that he was so dirty only added to his appeal in my mind. He put a jockstrap and a mesh tank top on before turning to me. “Are you sure you don’t want to finish what we started?”

“I’m sure,” I said with a firm tone, crossing my arms and willing my boner to go down, which was difficult, seeing how slutty Josh looked in this outfit.

“Please, Daddy? I really need a load in me right now,” he insisted, coming closer to me. I was tempted, but fucking this pretty jock here would only make things worse, make me worse. Josh grabbed my cock and licked my neck, and despite my resolutions, I threw my head back. I was so horny, what with Brandon already riling me up earlier at lunch. I hadn’t got off since then, and was aching to. He turned around and presented his ass to me, pushing back as he tried to free my cock from my shorts again.

“Josh, seriously? Fuck off,” Brandon’s voice came from behind me, and I turned around to see my son stomping over. “Don’t you dare come near my Dad again.”

“We’ll see about that, Bran,” Josh said, stepping back from me. “This isn’t over, Daddy.”

“Don’t call him that! He’s not your Daddy, and he never will be!” Brandon said, more riled up than I’d ever seen him before. It was quite a shock to see my son like this, I’d rarely seen him get so angry, even with his mother and I. Josh didn’t seem affected, going as far as giving me a wink before he left.

Here we were, my son and I, alone in the house, my cock rock hard in my shorts and Brandon still wearing nothing but his tiny speedo. I looked at Brandon, who looked both angry and heartbroken at the same time.

“Son—”

“How could you, Dad?” Brandon cut me off, and got in my space. “Am I just a warm disposable body to you? Are you really going to fuck every jock that throws themselves at you?”

“No! Fuck, Brandon,” I tried to protest, but Brandon only pushed me until my back hit the wall in our house’s main hall. “I’m sorry, okay? You saw how pushy Josh is! He forced himself on me!”

“Really, Dad? Until you were fucking him?”

I had no excuse, really. I had gotten myself into it. Brandon’s entire body was touching mine, and there was no way he couldn’t feel how hard I was. God, I was so fucking horny, I just wanted to blow my load already. And here I had Brandon, my young and hot son who was apparently crazy for me, ready to help me release me.

“I’m sorry,” I repeated, frozen on the spot, not daring to move.

“Really, Daddy?” he muttered, and then started kissing my jaw. “What are you going to do to make me forgive you?”

“Son, we really shouldn’t,” I started, letting out a yelp when Brandon suddenly grabbed my cock, giving it long and slow strokes. “Brandon, you don’t want to prove Josh right, do you? This is getting dangerous, he’s onto us.”

“He’s not,” Brandon said. “He’s gone now, it’s just you and me here.”

“Son, stop,” I said, pushing my son gently away from me. I moved my hips to get his hand off of my cock, and looked Brandon straight in the eye. “I don’t know what I’ve done wrong as a father to make you this way, but I’ll do anything to make it right.”

“You haven’t done anything wrong! On the contrary,” Brandon said. “You’re the greatest Daddy ever, and you’ve rocked my world.”

“I don’t understand, how could you­­—”

“You’re fucking hot, Dad, and you’re kind, fun, smart,” Brandon said as he put his hands on my chest. “You’re the whole package. And you’re my actual father, which is even hotter.”

My son was screwed in the head. I didn’t know how he got this way, how he managed to corrupt me along the way, but he was, and my cock was getting even harder.

“Now, I believe you have amends to make,” Brandon announced, pulling my shorts down. “You’ve been bad, cheating on your son.”

“Brandon,” I warned him, as I tried to put my shorts back on.

“And you fucked Josh bareback too!”

“Come on, let’s forget the whole thing, alright? Can’t we just have one normal evening that doesn’t end with us two having sex?” I pleaded, because my will was getting weaker by the second. I didn’t know how long I could hold on. “Let’s have dinner, alright?”

“I’m not hungry,” Brandon protested. “At least not for food.”

“Well, too bad for you, ‘cause food is all you’re getting tonight,” I replied, proud of myself for standing strong before my son’s advances. I turned my back on Brandon and headed for the kitchen, but was stopped by Brandon’s strong grip on my wrist.

“Really, Dad?” Brandon asked, pulling me towards him until our chests collided. “You want to ruin our relationship?”

You are the one who’s ruining it! How do you think this is going to end?” I asked him, curious to hear his answer. I knew he was only listening to his sexual urges, living in the present. I knew better, I knew that this could only result in tears. “I’m married, remember? Do you even think about your mother?”

“I’m not stupid,” Brandon shot back. “Of course I think about mom. Clearly, you and she aren’t doing so good if you were on Grindr, Dad. You two barely even see each other because of your jobs now.”

“Are you seriously implying I should leave your mother?”

“Well, I think you would both be better off now,” Brandon said with a shrug. “You and I could move in together while I get through law school. We could have a really great life, you and I.”

“That’s not the kind of life I want for you, Jesus,” I said, not believing what I was hearing. Was Brandon serious? Did he really envision a long term relationship with me? That was insane. “You’re supposed to get through law school, marry Julie, build a life, a family with her.”

“You and I can do all of that! I don’t love her anymore,” Brandon retorted, shocking me into silence. “I love you, Dad.

“People are going to find out, sooner or later,” I told him, hoping I could still get through to him, but how was I supposed to compete with a future lawyer? My son had always loved debating while I hated it. “You deserve so much better. Incest is still illegal, you know, on top of being wrong.”

“It’s nobody’s business but ours, we’re both consenting adults,” Brandon countered, and I was getting tired of him always finding an answer to everything.

“Well, I’m not consenting,” I said finally, taking a deep breath. “I am not consenting. I want this to end, once and for all.”

“You’re not serious,” Brandon said, unable to hide the tremor in his voice. “Dad, don’t be stupid.”

“This is for your own good, Brandon,” I told him. “There’s no future other than that of a father and son, okay? What we’ve done, it was all a big mistake, and it was my fault for letting it happen.”

“You let nothing happen, I was the one who made it all happen!” Brandon shouted, pointing his finger in my chest. “And you’re being a coward.”

“Maybe so, but—”

Brandon silenced me with his lips, his hand cupping the back of my head as he kissed me passionately. My own lips moving instinctively with his, our tongues meeting again. The kiss was desperate and heavy, and I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around my only son, who gave everything into that one breathtaking kiss. It was hard to ignore my son’s hard cock pressing against my own, even harder to not grind against him. Brandon didn't hesitate to hump me though, his erection rubbing against mine was pure heaven, and it almost me cum.

When we pulled apart at last, Brandon was still in my arms, looking flushed and beautiful with his baby blues directed at me.

“Can you honestly tell me you feel nothing for me, Dad? That this kiss didn’t make you feel anything?” Brandon asked me after a pause. “Don’t lie to me.”

What was I supposed to say to that? I couldn’t possibly tell my son that kissing him was earth shattering, that I loved him more than I loved my own wife. I knew I couldn’t convincingly lie to him either. I was overwhelmed, and it made it all harder for me to do what I needed to do.

“I…Son, this is killing me,” I said eventually. “I’m not saying it’s easy for me either, but it’s what’s best, alright? I want you to understand that.”

“How is ending things what’s best, for either of us, when it would make you as miserable as it would me?”

“You may not understand it now—”

“Don’t give me that bullshit, Dad,” Brandon said. “I may be young, but I know what I want, and I want you, for as long as I can have you.”

“If you can’t be reasonable, I’m leaving,” I said with a final tone, seeing how this was going nowhere. I held back some tears and walked back upstairs to grab some things. Staying here alone all night with Brandon was too dangerous, I needed to get away. I locked myself in my bedroom, knowing Brandon would try to stop me, and packed a light travel bag.  My heart was breaking as I heard Brandon’s pleas through the door, and I was dreading the moment when I’d have to face him.

“Dad, just listen to me,” Brandon said once I gathered the courage to finally open my bedroom door, finding my son standing right outside, his eyes red and wet. The sight killed me, so I pulled Brandon into a tight hug, hoping we could fix things between us in the end. Brandon held on to me for dear life, and I still couldn’t understand how it could feel this amazing, having my son’s body pressed so close to mine. 

“I’m so sorry, son,” I said. “You shouldn’t have to go through this.”

“Dad,” Brandon said into my ear. “Dad, I want you to listen carefully.”

“If you’re really ending things between us, if you don’t want to give me what I need anymore,” Brandon said with an increasingly threatening tone. “Just know that I’ll have to get it from someone else. You’ve heard Josh, right? Before you, I used to get fucked by any hot Daddy I could find. Of course, none of them compare to you, but I’ll make do with what I have. And I won’t be as careful as I’ve been before anymore. I mean, I’ve become quite addicted to you breeding my ass, you know?”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I stepped back from my son, horrified as I looked at him. Brandon was bargaining his own health to have sex with me. I couldn’t possibly push him into having unprotected sex with strangers, could I? Fuck, fuck, fuck. The thought of men my age fucking my son was outrageous enough, but the thought of these men potentially harming my son? It was just too much, I couldn’t let that happen.

“Brandon, don’t be stupid,” I warned him, because I didn’t raise him to be so careless. “Are you out of your mind? Would you really let any guy just fuck you bareback?”

He only shrugged at me, arms crossed over his defined bare chest with a defiant look.

“If that’s what it takes to get my fix, yeah,” he replied. “But it doesn’t have to come to this, if I have you.”

“This is blackmail, son,” I told him with my grave voice, not liking how he had me cornered.

“I don’t care what you call it, I’m just telling you what you’re getting ourselves into,” Brandon said.  

I was torn.  There had to be another way out of this, but for the life of me, I couldn’t figure it out. I looked down at my feet, hands curled into fists. I wanted to scream in frustration, angry at myself for getting into this impossible situation. I heard Brandon approach me, taking my duffle bag away and throwing it to the side.

“Now, are you going to be reasonable?” he asked as he cupped my face and angled it so I faced him again, seeing his victorious smile.

I was screwed.

----------

tbc

A/N : I've loved writing Josh, as you could probably tell. I've cast Josey Greenwell to be Josh, and he's fucking gorgeous, isn't he? He was just a pawn I needed to get the story moving long at first, but holy crap he's taken a life of his own. This won't be last we see of him ! I might even write a spinoff with him as the protagonist, what do you think?

Edited by Bockito
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 10