A/N : Here's the next part of this story. Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think ! Oh, for good measure, here's a refresher of what my characters look like, you know, just to help things along when you read this. 

JoshDaddyBrandon

Josh, Daddy, and Brandon.

--------------------------------------------------------

Brandon didn’t waste time and moved in on me, his lips capturing mine, his tongue invading my mouth as his arms enveloped me in a tight embrace. I was utterly lost, and didn’t know what to do anymore. Fuck Brandon, don’t fuck Brandon? Continue down this path of incestuous depravity or condemn my son to a life of meaningless fucks with dangerous strangers? I responded to Brandon’s kiss, unable to think, and let my son take me to my bed.

“Brandon, wait, please,” I managed to say as I came up for air, but not fast enough to prevent my son pushing me back on the mattress, leaving me at his mercy.

“No more talking, Dad, I’m tired of arguing with you,” he said as he ripped my shirt open, his display of strength turning me on.

“We can’t do this here,” I said. We couldn’t leave any evidence of what we were about to do. This thing between us had to remain a secret.

“Why not? We’ve already done it before,” Brandon whispered in my ear while grinding our hard cocks together, pushing the sex addict in me further out.

“Please, son.”

“Please, what, Daddy?” Brandon asked, running his hands over my hard pecs, our cocks sliding along more easily as we leaked more precum.

“Anywhere but this room, I’ll do anything you want, but not here,” I finally panted, hating myself for giving in. Brandon had won. I didn’t want him to fuck strangers. I didn’t want him to endanger himself, letting anyone fuck him bareback. But above all else, I wanted my son. I wanted to keep experiencing this incestuous and unbelievable love from him. I could admit it to myself now, but it didn’t make me feel any less guilty and bad.

Brandon had the hugest grin on his face as he got up from me, taking my hand to pull me up from the bed.  I was still wearing shorts, but I discarded my now ripped shirt. Brandon was in nothing but his tiny speedos, and I was fixated on his firm bubble butt as I walked behind him. He led me outside to the garden, where the sun was slowly setting.

“I want to fuck you underwater,” Brandon told me as he undressed me completely, before we sat down on the edge of the pool, naked. I was too turned on to care, and had switched my brain off, too hurt by all the confusing thoughts running around my head earlier.

We lowered ourselves in the water, Brandon’s smooth and hard body pressing against my back, his hard cock resting comfortably in the cleft of my ass as he rubbed my hole back and forth. The itch in my hole was strong, and I wanted Brandon to take me already. I pushed back against Brandon’s cock, and begged him to fuck me. 

“I love you, Daddy,” Brandon said, his hands caressing my chest as the head of his cock slowly pushed against my hole. “Love your raw ass, love your body.”

“Fuck, son,” I muttered as Brandon entered me fully, and started thrusting hard. Without any lube, his thrusts hurt more than usual, and Brandon must have sensed my discomfort as he quickly stopped.

“Sorry, Daddy,” he said, pulling out of me and helping me out of the pool. He lowered me on one of the long chairs, grabbing a bottle of lube to finger me properly. “I was so eager I didn’t prep you.”

“It’s ok, son,” I assured him as I lay on my front, moaning as he added a second finger, getting in more lube inside me. Brandon took his time, using one hand to stretch me open while his other massaged my back, my neck. He was awfully patient now, probably confident that I wasn’t going to bail on him anymore.

“What do you say we get back in the water?” Brandon said as he rose back up, his strong frame towering over me, giving me an outstanding view of his perfect body. I took him in, eyeing his cock hungrily while he took some more lube and fingered himself. My cock twitched as I watched my son’s beautiful face, his eyes closed as he moaned loud.

“Fuck, my hole feels so empty without your cock, Daddy,” Brandon said as he bent a little more forward and kept fingering himself.  It was mesmerizing, watching my son pleasuring himself that way, and my cock was so hard it was starting to hurt. I stood up and grabbed his hand, taking us back to the pool.

He clung to me as soon as we fell in the cool water, his legs wrapped around my waist, my cock teasing his lubed hole. He lowered himself until I penetrated him, his loud moans spurring me on, his warmth around my cock pure ecstasy.

“Oh, fuck, fuck me, Daddy, yeah,” Brandon kept muttering, his arms around my shoulders, my hands holding his perfect ass while I pounded him.

“Fuck, nothing feels as good as your ass, son,” I said, throwing my head back, giving access to my neck, which Brandon took as a sign to kiss me there.

“Not even Josh’s ass?” Brandon challenged, tightening his grip around my waist with his legs, clenching his hole around my cock.

“Not even Josh’s ass,” I replied before we kissed again, our moans muffled as our tongues stroke. I slid in and out of my son easily, my thrusts making waves all around us. I walked further into the deeper end of the pool until the water level came to our shoulders. The water was cool on my skin, and Brandon’s own skin felt silky against mine, his hard cock rubbing against my abs as I fucked him.

“You’re mine, Daddy, mine only,” Brandon said, working my cock with his ass in a way that made me cum faster than I thought I would. I unloaded my paternal seed inside my son, groaning as I came hard, at last. Brandon’s velvety hole around my cock, his young and smooth hard body against mine, it all felt so good I saw stars when I closed my eyes. I had so much pent up sexual frustration from all the teasing it was a relief to finally be able to release myself.

“Fuck yeah, Daddy, knock me up, that’s it,” Brandon shouted, loud enough for our neighbors to hear, which, part of me hoped they would. Fuck. I stayed inside him for a while longer as we kissed, Brandon’s incessant moans making me hard again.

“It’s your turn now, baby,” I said and started to pull out, but Brandon stayed put, holding on to my cock.

“Wait, let’s get out of the pool first,” Brandon said, looking at me with wide eyes. “I don’t want your load to spill out in the water.”

It seemed like a waste, indeed. So I carried my son out of the pool—it was a good thing I had made steps built in the pool so I could actually walk out of it with Brandon in my arms, my cock still inside him. I lowered my son on his back on one of the long chairs, pushing wet strands of hair out of his beautiful face. I slowly pulled out of him, watching his hole close tight to keep my seed in.

“I love you, son,” I told him, heart swelling as I looked into his revering eyes. In that instant, I knew I had made the right choice. I couldn’t let anyone else take my son the way I had just taken him. This was the only way I could keep him safe.

“I love you, Daddy,” Brandon said and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me down for another kiss. I settled over Brandon, straddling his waist until his cock faced my hole. I pushed back and forth, letting my son spread my cheeks so my hole could meet his cock.

“Fuck me, son,” I said between kisses. “Fuck Daddy.”

“Yeah? You want my raw cock in you, Daddy?”

“Fuck yeah, give it to me,” I said as Brandon teased my hole some more. I pushed back, letting the head slip in, an animalistic sound coming out of me when I engulfed my son’s cock entirely to the root. I rode him slowly, rocking back and forth over my son’s body, maintaining eye contact with Brandon as he drilled me.

“Fuck you’re so beautiful, Daddy,” Brandon said, caressing my upper body with deference. Brandon fucked me for what felt like hours, and I couldn’t get enough of his cock inside me.

“I’m going to cum, Dad,” Brandon said after a while, picking up his pace, fucking me faster. “I’m going to fill you up.”

“Do it! Give me your sperm, son,” I said, catching up with Brandon’s frantic thrusts. “I’ve been craving it all day, ever since you left me hanging at work.”

“I knew it, Daddy,” he said, going all the way in and holding my ass in place as his cock twitched and released its precious cum in me. I could feel every pulse of my son’s seed inside me, and I bit down on Brandon’s neck to keep my moans in check as I kept milking his cock with my hole. I wanted him to stay in me forever, and tried to let him know with a passionate kiss.

I lay down fully on top of Brandon, clenching my ass when his cock pulled out of me to keep his load inside, and tangled our legs together. I rested my head on Brandon’s chest, enjoying the comfort his embrace brought me, and was about to doze when someone spoke up.

“That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

It wasn’t Brandon’s voice, I startled and got up from Brandon, grabbing a towel to cover myself as I faced the intruder.

“Josh?! What the fuck are you doing here?” Brandon said as he stood up as well, glaring at his frat brother, who was wearing the same outfit as earlier, save for a pair of shorts covering his speedo. Josh was walking over from where he’d been clearly hiding, behind the outdoor stone oven. He was licking his hand, and as he came closer, I noticed he was licking his own cum off of his fingers.

“I left my shorts at your place earlier, what with you two rushing me out, so I came back to get it. Imagine my delight when I overheard your little conversation through the front door,” Josh said, tapping on his phone and turning the volume up. My eyes widened in horror when I heard what Josh had recorded, when I heard my voice loud and clear.

‘I’m sorry, okay? You saw how pushy Josh is! He forced himself on me!’

‘Really, Dad? Until you were fucking him?’

‘I’m sorry’

‘Really, Daddy? What are you going to do to make me forgive you?’

‘Son, we really shouldn’t. Brandon, you don’t want to prove Josh right, do you? This is getting dangerous, he’s onto us.’

“All right, that’s enough, cut it out,” I barked, my heart beating erratically as panic took over me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. We were so screwed. I was right all along, someone was bound to find out—I just never thought it would be so soon.

“And it just goes on and on,” Josh added with a victorious smile. “You two were so caught up in your little lovers’ quarrel you didn’t even hear me following you around, recording every damning piece of evidence of your little affair.”

“What do you want, Josh?” Brandon growled, arms crossed over his chest as he stepped protectively in front of me. I felt so small, not even daring to look at my own son as I wrapped the towel securely around my waist. I wanted the ground to shift and just swallow me.

“Best part of it all? I filmed you two out here,” Josh said, gesturing at our garden. “With the sunset and everything, it was so romantic…and deliciously forbidden. You two were so fucking hot you made me cum hard.  

“What. Do you. Want, Josh?” Brandon repeated, advancing on him threateningly. I was speechless, completely frozen on the spot. I might even have been hyperventilating; feeling like my entire world was about to collapse. Josh was going to expose us both, I was going to lose everything. 

I want him,” Josh said, pointing at me. I looked up at the blond’s handsome face, silently pleading for his mercy.

“No,” Brandon started to protest, but was cut off short when Josh held his phone up again, and played the footage he’d just recorded of us fucking in the pool, our loud groans coming through. I didn’t know what to do to get out of this situation. I never should’ve listened to Brandon. Had I been stronger, we never would’ve gotten into this situation. I would’ve just left the house, and Josh would’ve had no proof but a voice recording. We could’ve denied everything, but he had that video footage too.

“Really, Bran-bran? Are you really going to try to argue?” Josh said with a fake sympathetic face. “I mean, if you don’t hand Daddy over to me, I’m going to show everyone what nasty things you’ve been doing together, starting with Mrs Marks.”

“No!” I shouted, stepping forward, ready to deliver myself to this perverted young jock. “I’ll do anything you want, Josh, please.”

“Now that’s what I like to hear,” Josh said, beckoning me over with a hand as he pocketed his phone. I started to walk, but Brandon held me back with a strong grip around my wrist.

“Dad, no, don’t leave me,” Brandon pleaded. He looked so young and vulnerable, naked, even with the grown and strong body he had. I didn’t want to leave my son, but what choice did I have? Josh was in control of both our fates here.

“Let him go, Bran,” Josh said with a warning tone. “I’m taking him with me. Don’t worry, I’ll take real good care of him.”

“You bastard,” Brandon spat, letting go of me.

I went to Josh, the latter grinning when finally I was within his arms’ reach. He pulled me into a hug, whispering into my ear, “You’re finally mine now, Daddy. I’ll make you see just how wrong you two were, saying my ass doesn’t feel best.”

Josh wasn’t shy, running his hands all over my body, right in front of my son, going as far as slipping his hands under my towel.

“How does it feel, Bran? Watching your Daddy getting fingered by your bro?” Josh asked, slipping his digit in my cummy hole. I couldn’t help but moan as Josh worked on my prostate, loving the feel of Brandon’s load moving around inside me.

“I’m going to fucking kill you,” I heard Brandon say, but lost myself in the feel of Josh’s body, of his fingers in my hole, his hard cock pressing against mine.

“You’re right, I’m being cruel here,” Josh said, pulling his fingers out and taking one of my hands. “We’ll just be on our way. Bye, Bran-bran.”

I looked back at my son, who looked as defeated as I felt, before I let Josh bring me back inside the house. Brandon was hot on our heels, but I could see how helpless he was, not being able to stop Josh.

“Let’s go get your things, and we’ll go,” Josh said, leading me up the stairs to my room with a firm hand on the small of my back. I saw Brandon try to take Josh’s hand off of me, but my son stopped when Josh glared at him.

“Why are you doing this, Josh?” I asked, putting on a pair of briefs, followed by another pair of shorts and a black tee shirt. I turned to the blond jock, who raked his eyes over me before making eye contact, nodding with satisfaction at my looks.

“Because you’re the Daddy of my dreams, and I don’t plan on letting you go anytime soon,” Josh replied, casting a glance at my son. “I mean, I totally understand how Bran here couldn’t resist you.”

Brandon was glaring daggers at Josh, and I was almost afraid for a moment there that he was actually serious about his death threats towards Josh. Brandon stepped closer to Josh, but the latter a hand up to stop him.

“Don’t try anything funny, Bran,” Josh warned him. “My phone’s already uploaded everything I’ve recorded to the cloud.”

Damn it. Fucking modern technology. Brandon marched towards me instead, and I wanted to meet him halfway and pull him into a hug, but Josh put himself between us.

“I think it’s best for you to stop touching each other,” Josh said, a bit too happy about it. “I mean, haven’t you two done enough?”

I groaned in frustration, and obeyed Josh, who was apparently my new master. I felt so stupid, being manipulated by a man who was half my age. When I had gathered my night bag and my keys, Josh took me to his car, not even letting me say goodbye to my son properly.

“I’ll bring him back to you tomorrow,” Josh told Brandon before getting in the driver’s seat, urging me to get in next to him. I did as told, keeping my mouth shut as I threw my duffle bag in the backseat. I had no idea what Josh had in store for me, but couldn’t bring my self to think about it—I was too scared of what he was going to cook up for me.

“What am I going to tell my mom when she doesn’t find him home?” Brandon said in front of our house. How long was Josh going to keep me with him? Would I be home before Kate? What if I wasn’t? Brandon did raise a good question.

“I don’t know, get creative,” Josh replied. “You must’ve gotten quite good at lying to your mom lately, right?”

With that, he pulled out of the driveway, not giving Brandon a chance to respond. He pulled me into a sloppy kiss when he stopped at a red light, his expert tongue actually making me hard. Fuck, that gorgeous bastard was good.

“We’re going to have so much fun, Daddy,” he said when we pulled away, his eyes back on the road as he let one hand travel up my thigh.

tbc

———————————————————

A/N : I've got so much more in store for these guys....I'll try to update as soon as possible, but I can't make any promises as to when !

Edited by Bockito
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 11

DAMN!!  It just keeps getting better and better Bockito!  I'm thinking it'd be really great if Brandon and Josh realize there's enough of Daddy for both of them and they all 3 get into some hot pervy action together, much to Daddy's delight!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

A/N : Hey guys ! It's been a long time, but no worries, sooner or later, I always get horny for some good old gay incest. So here's the next part of the story, which I almost took to whole other direction, but ultimately I changed my mind. It would've required the story to be moved to another section of the site, and I wanted to keep this "clean", at least for now... Let me know what you think. There's no better compliment than telling me my story made you shoot loads, so shoot away !

2087c73dbed87bfcb645f29c5de6d2ab.jpg19931675_119123738703505_8392900806927450112_n.thumb.jpg.11baeb5ecab9fe14078316f3bae2f018.jpg

Daddy and Josh.

—————————————————————————————————————

I glanced at Josh, studying his gorgeous face, his innocent looks betraying the evil mastermind that really was. I couldn’t even bring myself to hate him, not really. Anyone else would have already exposed the incestuous nature of my relationship with Brandon. But Josh here? He was perverted enough to actually find that hot, and was giving us a chance to keep it a secret. I prayed to God the nature of our relationship would never be exposed more than it already was.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked halfway through the drive, fidgeting in my seat as I conjured all kinds of crazy things Josh was going to do to me.

“To my moms’ place,” Josh answered, surprising me. “They’re on vacation in Bali for two weeks, we’ll have the whole place to ourselves.”

Moms? Oh God.  It struck me then. Had Josh never met his father? It could explain his Daddy kink. It didn’t explain my son’s though. I still didn’t understand how Brandon’s mind became so twisted. I’d always thought of myself as a good father, but evidently, the situation I had gotten myself in with my son couldn’t be explained so easily.

Before I knew it, we arrived at Josh’s place. It was in a pretty nice residential neighborhood not far from where we lived, actually, and the house looked like nice and homey. Josh grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car, a seductive smile on his face. He carried my overnight bag, and even opened the door for me. It was all so surreal, I still had a hard time believing it.

“Make yourself at home, Daddy,” Josh said, sounding like a giddy little boy though he was anything but little.

I watched him walk ahead and run up the stairs with my stuff, leaving me alone to discover his childhood home. My eyes were drawn to the framed pictures adorning the wall of the wooden stairs. I grabbed one with Josh standing between his two mothers, the three of them looking so happy at a park. One of Josh’s mothers looked familiar to me, with her blonde wavy hair and green eyes, her delicate features. Her name was on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn’t remember it. Did I know her from high school ?

“That one was taken on my 11th birthday,” Josh’s voice interrupted my thoughts.

“Were you adopted?” I asked.

“No, my mom got pregnant from a one night stand in college,” Josh answered with a shrug. “That was before she finally accepted the fact that men weren’t her thing. I never met my father.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” I said, looking back at the picture. That was when it hit me. I did know Josh’s mother, and I couldn’t believe I’d forgotten her.

“Tessa,” I muttered her name, as memories of our encounters flashed through my mind. We hadn’t socialized much in college, we were on friendly terms because of our common friends, but we were acquaintances at best. Except for one party when we’d been much closer than that.

“You know my mom?” Josh said, looking at me wide eyes.

“We knew each other in college, haven’t seen her since then,” I answered, a little taken aback by how small the world was, and that was the end of the conversation. Josh took my hand and led me up to his bedroom, where he eagerly threw me on his bed. I rolled over to the edge and got up, backing away from Josh.

“I’m not going to do anything with you,” I said. I was not going to give him that satisfaction. He was blackmailing Brandon and I, I had already agreed to come with him, but I never agreed to have sex with him—no matter how tempting he was.  This was crazy and it was my fault. I had let my horny mind take over and leading me into one poor decision after another. Had I not signed up on that cursed app, I never would’ve cheated on Kate with my own son. I never would’ve found out my son harbored unspeakable feelings for me, and we never would’ve acted on them. I never would’ve fallen for Brandon and ruined his life.

“Oh but you are, Daddy,” Josh said as he stripped off his shorts, leaving only his tiny white speedo on. He was an enticing sight, and it pained me to admit that the only way to stay strong was to look away. I started for the bedroom door, not knowing how I was going to survive the night here alone with this young predator, but I knew I needed some fresh air away from Josh.

“Come on, Daddy, I know you want this as much as I do,” Josh purred, grabbing my wrist and yanking me close to him, his big body overwhelming me. Damn the kid was tall, his arms locked tight around my waist. I looked up at him, his hands resting on my ass, kneading it leisurely. My cock is achingly hard, and so was his, and the moment he started thrusting his hips, I began to lose it.

“I don’t,” I said, stepping away before I could give in to my urges and heading for the door once again. This time, Josh let me go, and I quickly made my way down to the living room. I had no plan, but being anywhere but the bedroom seemed like the best course of action. I sat on the couch, which was big enough for my frame to sleep on comfortably, and if I had my way, I was going to spend the night on it, alone.

“I’m losing patience, Daddy,” Josh said as he joined me in the living room, completely naked this time, with his phone in hand. He brought his phone up and started taking pictures of me—I instinctively brought my hand up to hide my face, only to realize that he was actually recording.

“Daddy, why won’t you fuck me? I’m so hungry for your cum,” Josh said, approaching dangerously. He was jerking himself, phone camera pointed at his large dick, then back up to me.

“Josh, stop this,” I ordered, trying to sound as reprimanding as I could, which seemed to work as he stopped.

“Fine,” he said, pouting as he sat next to me, huddling close. I allowed it, hoping it would appease Josh.

“I know what’ll get you horned up,” Josh said, getting back on his phone. Within a few seconds, the giant TV mounted on the wall facing us turned on, and my eyes grew wide when I saw what he’d cast on the TV. It was Brandon. My son, completely naked, lying on his back, his big son cock resting on his smooth and rock hard body. Josh had a sex tape of my son, who looked completely dazed, his beautiful eyes directed at the camera, his mischievous grin making me so hard I could hardly think.

Do you like it, little brother?” Josh’s voice came through clearly.

Fuck yeah, big bro,” Brandon replied, and the view shifted down until I saw Josh’s raw cock buried deep in my son’s hole. The sight made my insides churn with envy and anger. How dare Josh show me a tape of him fucking my son?! But fuck, the dirty incestuous talk between them, the beautiful sight of my son made me want to shoot my third load of the day. Josh had obviously caught on my raging hardon, and plastered himself all over me, hand slowly jerking me off. I was frozen, mesmerized by the TV screen.

Breed me, Josh, breed your little brother,” Brandon begged as the fucking started getting frantic, the camera showing Josh’s cock going in and out, often showing the entire length of Brandon’s beautiful body getting fucked, his hands holding onto the bed’s headrest.

“Such a cumslut, little bro,” Josh panted. “Look at that creamy hole.

And look I did. The camera focused on my son’s tight hole as Josh pulled out, white thick fluids coming out of it. Fuck, it was so hot. That Josh really knew how to film.

Do you want a second load in there?

Yes, please, give it to me big brother,” Brandon begged again, which was only lowering my defences further. Damn. How long ago did this take place, and how often? I wondered. Before recent events, I never would’ve suspected my son was having unprotected gay sex so casually. He was good at keeping up appearances; I had never seen this coming. Having a Daddy kink was one thing, but it blew my mind to see my son’s sexual kinks so incest-oriented.

“I have a couple more,” Josh whispered in my ear, one hand still stroking my cock while the other slipped underneath my shirt to play with my nipples. “But I bet you’ll like the one I filmed earlier by the pool best.”

Freeing one of his hands, he got back to his phone, and as announced, put on the incriminating sex tape he was using to blackmail me. I hadn’t seen much earlier, but damn it was hot. He’d filmed everything, from beginning to end, I realized. 

“I finally have you all to myself,” Josh grinned. He licked at my neck, grinding his smooth body against mine, our cocks hardening together.

“Fuck,” I said, groaning as I enjoyed this young man’s body. I couldn’t help myself, watching Brandon and I making love had torn all my defenses down. Besides, Josh did feel exceptionally good, and I let my arms wrap around Josh’s broad back. The bastard had won.

“You taste so good, Daddy,” Josh said, the last word hitting me hard. I was sick, I knew it, still I enjoyed hearing Josh call me that. I captured Josh’s lips, kissing him like my life depended on it. I was trapped with Josh, and no matter how bad I felt over this situation, how guilty I felt for cheating on my wife—and, even if I hated to admit it, on my son—I told myself I might as well enjoy it. I could still hear Brandon’s moans loud in the background, and if I tried, I could almost pretend it was Brandon here kissing me rather than Josh.

“Fuck, son,” I said as we pulled away, and I cupped Josh’s face in my hands, looking up at him. He was hot beyond words, and the bastard knew it. Josh brought our lips back together, and I swallowed his moans, my cock nestling comfortably between his plump ass cheeks.

“I will finally get your load, Daddy,” Josh whispered in my ear, moving back to sit on my cock. His tight lubed hole took in my cock like it was made for it, and I threw my head back as bliss took over me. I didn’t even care about safety, I only wanted to fuck Josh raw.

“See, Daddy? Do you see now how wrong you were earlier?” Josh said with a devilish grin as he rode my cock. “My ass is the sweetest you’ll ever experience.”

It was hard to argue with him at the moment, when he pumped my cock so expertly, tightening his hole around me just at the right moment. I rolled Josh on his back and put his legs over my shoulders, facing him fully as I fucked him harder. I wanted to punish the gorgeous bastard for separating Brandon and I. I was angry at him for having caught us, for having so much power over us now, for having manipulated me so easily into fucking him.

Even in his lustful daze, Josh was lucid enough to grab his phone and turn off the TV, proceeding to turn on his camera to film our fucking.

“Yes, Daddy, give me your load,” Josh panted, face flushed and breathing fast, camera pointed at me, then he moved it to show my cock entering his hole. “Fill me, fill me, fill me…”

“Is that what you want, baby boy? Want Daddy’s load?” I said, giving in to my inner devil. This father/son talk was making things so much hotter, and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why. I knew Josh wasn’t my son, but it still made me hot. Sure, it wasn’t as hot as fucking Brandon, but looking down at Josh’s perfectly sculpted body, taking my cock like a common whore, filming his depraved behavior, begging for his daddy’s cum? Few things in life gave me such pleasure.

“Yes, Daddy, I’ve been craving it for so long,” Josh said. “Give it to me, Daddy, breed me, Daddy.”

“Here it comes, son,” I said, pumping my third load of the day into Josh, mesmerized by the sheer ecstasy on his face. He looked so beautiful, and that thought made me feel even guiltier, but my body was on autopilot, seeking more pleasure as I kept fucking Josh.

“I’m gonna cum, Daddy,” Josh moaned, hands busy with his phone, and I watched, completely transfixed as Josh came buckets all over his defined abs, without even touching himself. I couldn’t help myself, the sight of so much cum, over such a gorgeous body was a delicious sight. I bent down and licked hungrily, lapping up as much cum as I could.

“Give it to me, Daddy,” Josh said, his hand on the back of my head guiding me up. I obeyed, having gathered a pool of sweet cum in my mouth, I hovered over Josh’s and released a steady stream of jizz onto his eager tongue. Glancing sideways, I saw the phone camera angled perfectly to capture our snowballing, and I couldn’t help but look at the camera lens, smirking at it. It was so dirty, and I loved it.

Josh brought me down and captured my lips, our tongues exchanging his load between us. Fuck, I loved this sloppy kiss, having cum in the mix made it so much better. I swallowed as much of the cum as I could, and it seemed Josh did as well.

“Thank you, Daddy,” Josh breathed out when we pulled away. I stood back to catch my breath, watching Josh do his thing, phone still recording as he reached for his hole and fingered himself, moaning like the slut he was and catching it on film.

“Fuuuck, Daddy, thanks for all this cum,” Josh said, cupping his hand underneath his hole as he started to push out my load. He gave me his phone, asking me to film it—who was I to refuse? It was so hot, I directed the camera at his stretched hole, watching my cum drip.

“Such a hot hole, baby boy,” I groaned.

“Thank you, Daddy,” Josh said, then brought his hand up to his mouth, and I followed with his phone, watching him gulp my cum like a starved man.

“Mmhh, you taste so good, Daddy,” Josh said as he licked his fingers clean. He reminded me so much of Brandon right now, and fuck, it was no surprise they behaved so much alike if they hung out and did all this dirty stuff together. It was probably why being with Josh felt so much like being with Brandon. They were both young and hot, both twisted in the best way, and both yearning for me as their Daddy. I almost felt bad for Josh, who had never his own father.

I felt myself give in to Josh, maybe it was pity, maybe it was true affection, but I took him in my arms and kissed him, enjoying another cummy kiss with him. He was sweet, even if perverted, and if all he needed was a Daddy, I was going to be that Daddy. He didn’t have to sleep around anymore.

“Son,” I said, looking him in the eye.

“Yes, Daddy?”

“Is that what you want? Me as your father?”

“More than anything,” Josh replied.

“Not just a Daddy you have sex with,” I clarified. “But a real father, someone to guide you, to be there if you need him.”

“Would you do that for me?” Josh asked, surprised, his arms tightening their grip around me.

“Yes,” I answered truthfully. The kid had worn me down, had blown me away into changing my mind about him. It only took having sex with him to understand just how serious he was when he said he wanted a Daddy, and had been craving it for a long time. I understood him now.

“Oh, Dad, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that,” Josh said, hugging me. I hugged him back, burying my nose in his neck, inhaling his scent.

“Let’s send that video to Bran-bran, show him what a happy family we can be, finally,” Josh said, triumphant.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Josh…”

“Trust me, he’ll like it,” Josh assured me, taking his phone back from me. I let him do his thing, letting him go from my arms. I enjoyed the feel of his body, loved caressing it, just like I did Brandon’s. Thinking of my son, it made me realize some thing.

“Hey, son,” I said, getting Josh’s attention.

“Will you send me that video of Brandon and I?” I asked, the images flashing back in my head and making me hard again. Just minutes ago I was cursing that damn video, but now? Something in my mind had clicked, and I knew I could trust Josh now, completely. Our secret would be safe with him, part of me was convinced of that. And I wanted a souvenir of that hot love-making session with my son.

Josh only smirked at my question, and kissed me again.

“Of course, Daddy, come upstairs with me, I’ll upload everything from my computer to your phone.”

“Everything?”

“Yeah, I have so much more to show you,” Josh said, and gave me another kiss, all this talk about his sex tapes obviously turning him on. I was ready for another round myself, thinking about Brandon in compromising situations. Our cocks were on alert, grinding together.

“Lead the way, son,” I said, now excited to see what Josh had in store for me now.

Edited by Bockito
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Wow, it's been over a year since I updated this story. But here is a short new chapter. Enjoy and let me know what you think ! If you have ideas, I'm all ears.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeupff3ad0d22ee94fff5c3d8cc34831bdf1.jpg.5bf48af6f64bc614aa1ed103010f7b4d.jpg

I was floored by the amount of videos Josh had filmed. They were all so perfectly organized, too. Each guy that had fucked him had his own folder, even if they were known as Daddy from the gym or Muscle Daddy #2. Josh proudly showed me an online website where he posted his videos, and people subscribed to him monthly. He had hundreds of subscribers, it was insane—though I wasn’t surprised, considering how hot the videos were, and I was lucky to have free access to them.

“You can watch any video you want,” Josh said beside me, having sat me down at his comfy desk chair as he was sitting on my lap.

I opened Brandon’s folder, curious to see just how many times he had filmed my son. I counted just 4 files, sighing with relief. Josh had made it sound like he had hundreds of them earlier.

“Did you post them on your page too?” I asked, unable to stop from glancing back and forth between the computer and Josh jerking himself. The man was an insatiable little slut, and I was slowly turning into one as well, I realized as my cock sprung back to life just from the sight of him.

“No, Bran didn’t want me to, these are just for my personal pleasure,” Josh grinned, creating a new folder and naming it Dad. “Here, our first video together, and probably my hottest one yet.”

I watched him upload the video we’d just filmed together, my cock hardening even more as I watched the replay of what we’d just done. I heard the familiar sound of an incoming text from Josh’s phone.

“Bran-bran liked our film,” Josh claimed, which I doubted very much. I shut my mouth, feeling terrible as I pictured my son watching his father having sex with his frat brother. I couldn’t even imagine how awful he must be feeling. I know I felt terrible at the thought of my son at home alone and lonely.

“Hey, Daddy, what’s wrong?” Josh asked, lifting my chin up to meet his eyes. He looked genuinely concerned, his hands cupping my face as he leaned in to kiss me lightly.

“Nothing,” I lied, turning my attention back to the computer to avoid Josh’s inquiring. I opened one video that had caught my attention in my son’s folder, titled Baby bro and Daddy. Just as I had feared, the video featured an older man, Brandon and Josh. The third guy was older, yes, but not older than me. He was bald, broad-shouldered, with a nice cock, I hated to admit. The video started with Josh as the cameraman, with Brandon and the “Daddy” fully clothed and facing each other.

What are you doing here, Daddy?” Brandon asked, and part of me felt sick to watch what was basically a gay porn video starring my son.

Just checking on you, baby boy, wanted to see how college was going.

Something I hadn’t done much in the past year, which made me feel even guiltier. Josh didn’t seem to notice, as he was busy kissing my neck and watching the video himself. I felt an impossible longing for Brandon right then, wishing I had my son here in my arms.

“Fuck, good choice, Daddy, this is one of my favorites,” Josh muttered. “First time Bran-bran showed me how much he needs a Daddy in his life.”

I missed you,” Brandon said, putting his hands on the other man.

That’s why I came to see you.

They started kissing tenderly, the older man so gentle with my son I couldn’t bear watching it and skipped ahead, to a part where Brandon was getting fucked—bareback—by the stranger while Josh fucked the latter. I closed the video altogether, getting up from the chair so suddenly Josh almost fell on his bubble butt.

“Damn it,” I cursed, and started pacing in the room. Josh stopped me and hugged me from behind, his hard-on pressing against my ass.

“You miss Bran-bran, huh, Daddy?” Josh said, grinding his cock slowly between my cheeks, his hands stroking my chest and playing with my nipples as he kissed my neck. “I miss him too.”

I let myself enjoy Josh’s expert hands and lips on my body, hoping the lust would take over the pain. The worst part of it all was that the lust did take over, and quite quickly. I threw my head back to rest on Josh’s shoulder, giving him better access to my neck.

“You know what, Daddy?” Josh said between kisses and licks. “Tomorrow we’ll go back to your place, so little Bran can join in on the fun, what do you say?”

That got my dick twitching, thinking about fucking my son again, and damn did that make me feel even more perverted. As if roleplaying with Josh wasn’t enough, my own biological son turned me on even more. Josh’s cock rubbed insistently on my hole and I pushed back on it.

“Fuck, Daddy, you’re driving me crazy,” Josh whispered in my ear. He pushed me on his bed as he turned on one camera I hadn’t noticed earlier, expertly hidden in the corner of Josh’s room. He grabbed a tripod and set up another camera by the side of the bed. The kid was a professional porn star and director, it seemed. I was impressed and horny at the same time. I hadn’t considered myself an exhibitionist before this, but knowing I was going to be filmed gave me a new thrill. I was discovering all sorts of new experiences lately.

Josh soon joined me on the bed, covering my naked body with his and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his strong back, my tongue caressing his while our cocks rubbed against one another.

“Fuck, Daddy,” Josh said. “I can’t get enough of you.”

“Me neither, son,” I replied, my hands traveling south to knead Josh’s bubble butt. I fingered his slippery hole, entering it smoothly and gaining a sweet moan from Josh.

“Yes, Daddy, finger me,” Josh said, moving his ass back and forth to fuck himself on my finger, his cock leaking so much precum it slid easily along my own hardon. I captured Josh’s lips again, enjoying his talents as a kisser while I kept fingering him.

“I want your cock Daddy.”

Josh sit up and straddled my waist, guiding my cock right under his hole before he sank on it.

“Fuck! You’re so big, Daddy,” Josh said as he started fucking himself. “Filling me so good, stretching my tight son hole.”

I was speechless, lost in the moment. Josh’s hole was still so slick, so warm and velvety around my cock. I never wanted this to stop. I hated to admit it, but sex with these boys felt so much better than what I’ve had in the past with my own wife. I moved my hips to meet Josh’s rhythm, and sooner than I wanted, I felt myself on the verge of shooting my load.

“I’m going to cum, son,” I panted, and as soon as I let the words out, I felt Josh’s walls clenching around my cock as he stopped moving and sat back.

“Fuck yes, fill me up, Daddy, fill me up,” he said, looking me straight in the eyes. That was the trigger for my cock, and for the second time today, I shot deep inside Josh, my cock spurting more cum than I thought possible. Josh bent down to kiss me, my dick still lodged deep inside him with my cum. He eventually pulled my cock out, and got on all fours to show his hole to the camera set by the bed.

“Such a big Daddy load in there,” Josh said as he fingered himself, scooping my load from his ass and approaching his face in front of the camera to eat every single drop. It was so fucking hot, watching him eat my cum while moaning appreciatively.

“You guys, the best tasting cum in the world is your own Daddy’s load,” Josh said with a grin before he turned to look at me. “Right, Daddy?”

I brought Josh back on the bed over me to cup his face and kiss him again, tasting myself on this tongue. I was intoxicated, and at this point, I didn’t even care that I was cheating repeatedly on my wife, that I was enjoying roleplaying incest sex with a gorgeous twenty-something.

“It’s my turn now, baby boy,” I said, grabbing his cock to guide it to my entrance as I lifted my legs to wrap them around his waist. He took some lube from his bedside table, prepping my hole and his cock. The black bottle of lube caught my eye, and as I watched closely, I realized the lube looked a lot like…Cum.

“Like that, Daddy?” Josh asked, having clearly caught me. “Looks real, doesn’t it?”

He squirted some more lube on his fingers, bringing them close to me so I could see better—yep, looked like the real thing—before he spread the cum lube on his stubbled face, and it made him look even hotter.

“Ready, Daddy?” Josh asked as he pressed against my hole. I nodded, and relaxed my shoulders and ass to welcome Josh’s raw cock. It felt amazing, his long hard dick hitting my prostate with each one of his thrusts. His dirty talk was driving me insane with lust. My own cock was hard again, which I considered a miracle at this point at my age.

“Kiss me, son,” I ordered, brining Josh down to meet his lips as he fucked me harder and harder until he buried himself deep inside me and started shooting his load.

“I’m coming, Daddy,” Josh said before he captured my lips to stifle my moans. No matter how many times it happened, it still felt amazing to have cum bursting inside you. I couldn’t believe just how good it felt, especially when it’s a big hot guy like Josh that does the deed while caring for you. Josh crashed in my arms as he pulled out, his heavy body on top of me. Josh was a great cuddler, and his body fit right into mine.

“I love you, Daddy.”

“Love you too, son,” I replied with a kiss on top of his head.

image.jpeg

Edited by Bockito
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 2 years later...

A/N : Hey y'all ! I'm not done with this story yet, still horny for incest stories, so here's a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you thought ! Love getting your feedback.

As always, here are some pictures of our protagonists to help the juices flowing 😈

BrandonDaddy

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I must have fallen asleep right after that last bout of sex with Josh, as I was being shaken awake. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was still dark out, my gaze landing on none other than Brandon. Before I could open my mouth, my son covered it with his hand. Josh was stuck to my side, arms and legs wrapped firmly around my naked body. I felt guilty, thinking how well I was sleeping with that hunk around me. Brandon barely hid his contempt for Josh. My son was dressed comfortably, sweatpants and a tight tee, but he looked delicious anyway. My mind was completely twisted now, having been exposed to so much naughty sex it could barely think any other way.

"Let's get out of here, Dad," Brandon whispered as he slowly moved Josh's limbs from me. I glanced at Josh, who looked beautiful and peaceful in his sleep, content. I thought back to my words to him earlier. It felt good, pleasing that young man who was looking for a paternal figure, who was so eager and yearning. I felt a little pinch at the thought of leaving him alone. I helped Brandon nonetheless, heart pounding in my chest as I understood the plan. Sneak out in the middle of the night. It was risky, I thought. Josh still had leverage on us, he could easily retaliate and expose us.

"What about the blackmail?" I asked, keeping my voice as low as I could. I was out of bed, Josh still sleeping soundly. Brandon took me in his strong arms, hands roaming over my bare back, face buried in my neck where he dropped a kiss. I held Brandon's head in my hand, happy to be reunited with my son. God, he felt so good in my arms.

"Taken care of, don't worry," Brandon said before he captured my lips with his. I couldn't help it, I kissed him back, savoring the now familiar taste of my son. His hard cock rubbed against mine and I swallowed a moan. We had to get out of here fast before we ended up fucking right on the floor besides Josh.

"Are you sure?" I asked when we broke the kiss. Josh didn't seem like the kind of guy who did things halfway. His extensive collection of sex tapes was proof of that.

"Yeah, deleted every piece of evidence he had in us," Brandon replied, taking my hand in his and dragging me out of Josh's room. Brandon hurried me to his car, not even giving me time to put on underwear! The fresh air outside hit my bare skin, making me shiver.

“What about my stuff?” I asked when he pushed me into the passenger seat.

“Already in the trunk,” he said and started the engine. Once we were on the road, Brandon, pulled me close to his side with his arm wrapped around my shoulders, his body warming me up a little. “Are you okay, Dad?”

“I’m fine,” I said, heaving a sigh of relief.

“We’re safe now,” Brandon said, dropping a kiss to my temple. “Josh can’t hurt us.”

“He may not have evidence anymore, but he could still hurt us,” I said.  

“We’ll figure it out, Dad,” Brandon replied, rubbing circles with his thumb on my skin. It felt good, being close to him like this. I let my head rest on his shoulder, only now glancing at the time on the dashboard. It was 4 am, which meant we still had quite some time before Kate would be home, I thought as I kept my eyes on the road while Brandon drove us home.

“I’m sorry, son,” I said after a while. “I made such a mess of things.”

“Don’t be,” Brandon sounded grave, his gaze hard as I met his eyes. “We never would’ve gotten together if you hadn’t taken that step that first night. I’ve never been happier than I am now, with you.”

His words were so romantic, I couldn’t believe I was falling so hard for my gorgeous son. He was so perfect. I couldn’t help but lean up and kiss him. I felt his hand travel down my body, his expert fingers caressing my skin as they reached my ass.

“Can’t wait to have you back in my bed, Daddy,” Brandon said as his finger breached my hole.

“Ungh,” I let out a loud moan while my son fingered me, rubbing my prostate while he kept driving. It was such a filthy scene to behold, me sitting naked in the car next to my clothed son while the latter fingered my cummy hole.

“I’ll fill you with so much cum I’ll flush Josh out of you,” Brandon promised, biting my ear softly right when he stopped the car. We were home at last.

Brandon jumped out of the car, running over to open the door for me. He pulled me out, excited and carefree. I hadn’t seen him smile so wide for ages, but it looked so good on him. I was pulled to him like a magnet, my body colliding with his while our lips met in a heated kiss. My hips thrust against Brandon’s as I pushed him back against the side of the car, our cocks desperate to be reunited at last, but the fabric of Brandon’s sweatpants still standing as the last barrier. Anyone walking by would have a front row seat to our incest, I realized, and it was turning me on even more.

“God, you taste so good, Daddy,” Brandon panted between kisses, his tongue stroking mine desperately. He was devouring my mouth like a man who’d been starved for months, and it was driving me crazy. I had seldom felt so much passion.

“You should taste yourself, son,” I said, groaning when I felt Brandon slip a finger back into my ass.

“Can’t get enough of you,” Brandon said before he licked my neck. “Love you so much, Daddy.”

“Love you more,” I replied as I looked at my beautiful son. His pupils were so dilated I could barely see his blue irises. I cupped his stubbled cheek, stroking his cheek my thumb but Brandon caught it in his mouth, sucking loudly. God, I loved his dirty mind.

We moved our way into the house eventually, with our mouths locked on each other. My body was on fire against Brandon’s, moving on autopilot, run by lust and love for my son.

“Love you so much, Dad,” Brandon said when he threw me on his bed. I landed on my back, instinctively spreading my legs when Brandon covered my body with his. His cock rubbed against my hole, teasing me mercilessly while his hands were all over my pecs. He moved his mouth to my nipples, sucking and licking them until they were all perked up.

“Fuck, son, this feels so good,” I breathed, his tongue swiping around my right nipple while the head of his cock kept the pressure against my hole. “But I’m going to be insane if you don’t fuck me right this second.”

“So eager, huh, Daddy?” Brandon said, triumphant as he looked up at me. He grabbed some lube and slicked his cock, putting some in my ass as well. I groaned when he slipped his fingers in, his mouth still sucking on my nipple as he stretched me open. “Your body is unreal, Daddy.”

“Son…son…,” I chanted, lost in the feel of his fingers, soon replaced by his magnificent cock. “FUCK!”

Brandon slid his cock painfully slowly in and out the same way his tongue lazily caressed mine.

“I want your hole to memorize my cock, Daddy,” Brandon said as he kept on moving at a slow pace. “I want you to feel the head of my cock, every vein, every inch.”

“So good, son, so good for Daddy,” I said, my mind was unable to form any coherent thoughts.  

“You hole won’t want any cock but mine,” Brandon kept on saying as he picked up the pace. His hands were stroking my body everywhere but my cock, which was aching to be touched. I thrust my hips up so I could rub my cock on my son’s rock-hard abs as he fucked me with more fervor.

“I’m going to cum, Daddy,” Brandon said, slowing down again, torturing me with his teasing. “I’m going to flood your guts.”

“Please, son, do it,” I begged as I grabbed his ass to pull him closer to me, to push his cock further up my ass. “Breed me, son, breed your Daddy.”

“I’mma fill you up till you’re leaking my cum for days, Daddy,” Brandon said and stopped his hips, his cock completely in my as I felt it throb inside me. I felt every pulse of his jizz filling me, warming me up from the inside.

“Fuck yes, son,” I groaned as I squeezed his ass. Brandon captured my mouth, his cock still firmly sheathed in me and moving.

“Love you, Daddy,” Brandon mumbled against my lips.

“Love you, son,” I replied, my heart full as I wrapped my arms around my son’s strong body, my hands appreciating Brandon’s soft skin and broad back.  

“Now, your turn to cum in me,” Brandon said with a grin as he pulled out of me. I rolled on top of him, leaving a trail of kisses from his neck to his navel, until I reached his cock. I licked my son’s beautiful dick from its base to the head, reveling in the tasty juices that still covered his stick. I licked Brandon until he was hard again, enjoying the moans I got out of him as my lips and tongue teased his cock the way he teased my hole earlier. I wanted to watch that cock erupt with thick white jizz, starved for it and desperate to have to fill my mouth until I choked.

“You’re killing me, Dad,” Brandon panted. “I’m going to cum again at this rate.”

“That’s the idea, son,” I said, swiping my tongue up and down the underside of Brandon’s cock, just below the head. “I want you to fill my mouth with your sweet son cum.”

“Fuck, Daddy,” Brandon cried out as he came again. I watched, mesmerized by the sight of Brandon’s cum slowly spilling out, dripping down the sides of his beautiful length, waiting for me to lick it all up. I went to work, leaning down until my tongue could reach Brandon’s balls. I licked his hairy balls, hoping they would produce more cum for me to eat, until I felt Brandon’s jizz on my cheek. I moved my tongue to the base of Brandon’s cock, thrilled to start licking his cum. I slowly traced my tongue up my son’s erection, collecting every drop of cum I could, humming with pleasure when it hit my tastebuds.

“Daddy, that’s so fucking hot,” Brandon said, urging me to look up at my son, making eye contact with him as I kept on licking him clean. He was holding his phone, probably had been filming me from the beginning. I didn’t mind now, had already popped that cherry with Josh earlier. Turned me on even more, to be filmed doing such nasty things to my son. I gave him a show, making sure to be extra slow as I licked every bit of cum I could find while looking directly at the camera, moaning as loud as I could.

“So good for Daddy, my little baby boy,” I said, opening my mouth to show him all the cum I’d collected, letting some drip down the sides of my mouth. I swallowed Brandon’s load, wiping the rest from my face and making sure to lick my fingers clean.

“Fuck, Daddy, you’re such a cumslut,” Brandon said, putting his phone closer to my face.

“How can I not be, when your cum tastes so finger lickin’ good?” I said with a wink, getting a chuckle out of Brandon. I fingered my hole, wanting more of Brandon’s cum, groaning when I entered my sensitive hole.

“Daddy, you’re still hungry?” Brandon asked as he moved around me with his camera still on me.

“Always for you,” I said, happy to see the cum I found from my hole, bringing it to my mouth, looking at the camera. “You have the best cum in the world.”

“You should taste yours,” Brandon said, putting his phone on the side as he manhandled me on the bed, bringing me on top of him, my mouth back up to his face and capturing my tongue in his mouth. He sucked on my tongue, making me moan like the whore I was becoming. He used one hand to guide my hard cock to his hole, using the other to get more lube.

“You’re going to fill your son’s hole,” Brandon whispered in my ear. “Then you’re going to your cum out of my ass, got it?”

“Anything you want, baby,” I said as I entered my son’s welcoming hole. I was startled by soft knocks, my heart jumping to my throat as I feared turning my head around, cold sweat covering me in an instant. Brandon froze under me as well, fear gripping both of us at the realization that was someone else was here, catching us in flagrante delicto, once again. Fuck, how bad was our luck? I chanced looking back at the intruder, my eyes landing on Josh. I was shocked to see the blond jock at the entrance of Brandon’s bedroom, looking sheepish dressed in nothing but a thong and a mesh crop top that barely covered his body. As fast as fear had seized me, it left my body and I let my head hang against Brandon as I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Josh, you scared the fuck out of me,” I couldn’t help but say, meeting Brandon’s equally scared face. I cupped my son’s cheek, my cock still buried deep inside him, and dropped a kiss on Brandon’s lips to comfort him. It was nothing Josh hadn’t already seen or done with me—or with Brandon, for that matter—I thought, and didn’t bother hiding what I was doing with my son. At least this time Josh wasn’t filming us. His thong was soaked with precum, his hard cock straining against the fabric which barely covered Josh’s erection. It was quite the sight and it made my cock throb inside Brandon, eliciting a moan out of him. I knew my son wasn’t a fan of Josh after what the blond jock had pulled on us, but I had gotten a taste of nasty sex with Josh and I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t enjoyed it.  

“Leave us alone, Josh,” Brandon said, though there was barely any heat in his voice as he seemed completely dazed. I grinned, satisfied to see my son so focused on having his Daddy’s cock plow him he could barely talk. Still, Brandon wrapped his arms and legs possessively around me, bringing my lips to his again as I kept moving my cock inside him.

“Hey, Daddy, little bro,” Josh said as he approached the bed, almost shy. I felt Josh’s hands on my back, caressing me. “Got room for one more?”  

ce924a9490792b7000ae5e1378210072.jpg

Edited by Bockito
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 3