• 2 months later...

Here's chapter 9, hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it ! Josh finally gets everything he wished for!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1926960836_Chapter9.png.9677d04fd5d5c4ea306ea7aba218c86f.png

Josh’s hands stroked my back as I kept moving inside Brandon and reveled in the velvety warmth of my son’s hole. Brandon’s soft moans and blissful face kept me going. I had such a gorgeous son; I still had a hard time believing I was lucky enough to get to enjoy his body the way I was.

“God, Dad, your cock is amazing,” Brandon breathed out, head thrown back. I was mesmerized by the sight of my son’s neck and chest. I let my hands roam over Brandon’s pecs as I bent down to kiss my son. I was thrilled to hear Brandon’s moans, as well as Josh’s.

“Fuck, you’re so hot,” Josh whispered, coming to lie down on the bed beside us. “Can’t believe I get to see this so close.”

I turned to watch Josh, his blond hair all mussed. He was gorgeous in his mesh crop top, his cock peeking from his soaked thong. I couldn’t help myself and brushed his cock with my hand, scooping up as much precum as I could.

“Here, son, have a taste of your brother,” I told Brandon as I brought my fingers to his mouth. He looked hesitant, but with one strong thrust of my hips, I got another groan out of my son. With his lips parted, I slipped my fingers inside and let him lick them clean.

“Tastes good, doesn’t it?” I asked, grinning when Brandon nodded enthusiastically. Josh scooted closer to Brandon and cupped his face, bringing their lips together.

“You look beautiful, little brother,” Josh said between kisses, thrusting his hips against Brandon’s. “Getting fucked by Daddy like this, the way you’ve always dreamed of.”

“Fuck yes, fuck me, Daddy,” Brandon muttered before he grabbed Josh’s head and pushed him towards his cock. “Suck me, big brother.”

“Gladly,” Josh replied as he went down on my son’s hard cock. It was a beautiful sight, Brandon getting pounded under me, Josh’s full lips wrapped around Brandon’s leaking cock. Josh was a talented sucker, his expert tongue sliding up and down Brandon’s full length with slow strokes was hypnotizing.

“Yeah, you’re so good, big brother,” Brandon moaned. “You love sucking your little brother’s cock, don’t you?”

“Fucking love it, you taste so good, baby bro,” Josh said. “I want your sweet cum in my mouth.”

“Fuck, boys, you’re so nasty,” I said as I fucked Brandon’s hole faster. “Isn’t it better when you get along? You’re so hot together.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Josh said, his smile so big as he slapped Brandon’s thick cock on his cheek. “Can’t wait to take your two cocks in me, I need your cum in my hole so bad, Daddy.”

“FUCK!” I shouted as I shot my load deep inside Brandon, Josh’s words pushing me over the edge.

“Oh yes, Daddy, breed me,” Brandon said. “Jesus, love feeling your warm cum filling me, Daddy.”

“Fuck, little brother,” Josh said as he moved up on the bed to kiss Brandon. I stood there with my cock still buried deep inside my son as I watched him kiss Josh. I leaned down and slipped out of Brandon’s hole, unable to help myself, and inserted my tongue between theirs. It was a messy kiss, but I loved it, feeling both Josh and Brandon’s tongues caressing mine. I just wish we had cum to share between us.

“I want you to fuck me,” Josh broke our kiss. “Both of you.”

“Get over here,” Brandon said, manhandling Josh until the latter was straddling him. I guided Brandon’s cock under Josh’s plump ass, moving the thin thong to the side until Josh’s smooth hole was accessible. I slipped my finger in easily, my load from earlier still present inside Josh.

“Fuck, yes, Daddy,” Josh whined as he arched his back, presenting his meaty ass to me. I grabbed both cheeks and massaged that beautiful ass, moving it down until Brandon’s cock pressed against Josh’s hole. Josh had no trouble taking Brandon’s thick cock all the way. I sat on the bed and enjoyed the show as I waited for my cock to recover. Josh looked gorgeous riding Brandon so gracefully, his sculpted abs flexing as his hips moved like waves.

“You feel so good, little brother,” Josh said, his ass bouncing on Brandon’s cock as his hands cupped Brandon’s pecs for support. “Love your raw cock inside me. Can you feel Daddy’s cum? Best lube in the world.”

“Just so you know,” Brandon panted as he fucked Josh harder with each thrust. “Only I get Daddy’s cum from now.”

“Now, now, boys,” I said, lying down beside Brandon and turning his face towards me. “I have enough for you both, ok? I love you, son.”

I tried to convey my passion through a kiss, sucking on my son’s tongue as I stroked his neck. Brandon’s taste was addictive, I couldn’t imagine living the rest of my life without him now. He was perfect, my own flesh and blood.

“Can’t get enough of you two,” Josh said, catching my attention. He was filming us again, but with Brandon’s phone. “Don’t worry, Daddy, this is only for us to enjoy in the privacy of our home. It’d be a shame not to capture this.”

Josh then pointed the camera at his body, his cock waving around as he kept riding Brandon. I took the phone from Josh to get a better angle. I took some distance to capture the two beautiful bodies moving in perfect harmony. The filthy sounds that were coming from them as well as their glistening sculpted torsos was enough to get my hardon going again. I stroked myself slowly as I got closer, taking a close shot of Brandon’s shiny abs and cock sliding in and out of Josh’s smooth hole. I sat on Brandon’s face to get the best shot of Josh’s body facing me, and I let out a yelp when I felt Brandon’s tongue in my hole.

“Mmhh, thank you, Daddy,” Brandon said as he sucked the load he put in my hole. I pushed my hole out more to give better access to Brandon’s talented tongue, feeling his thick cum oozing out for him to eat. Josh gestured at the phone with his hand, so I gave it to him.

“Yeah, little bro, eat Daddy’s ass,” Josh encouraged Brandon, the camera pointing at me. Josh was a pro; his hand was steady and followed his movements as he kept bouncing on Brandon’s length. He moved the camera from my face to Brandon’s cock in one slow shot before he pointed it at himself.

“I’m the luckiest bastard in the whole world,” Josh said to the camera with a wink and his tongue out. “Come on, Daddy, get in there with Bran-bran, I can take it.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I moved behind Josh, wrapping my arms around his strong body, caressing his pecs underneath the thin mesh top he was still wearing and pinching his hard nipples while planting kisses all over his shoulder and neck. Josh grabbed my face to give me a kiss, dropping the phone on the bed to pull my cock towards his ass. My cock was slightly lubed from fucking Brandon earlier, but I still took the time to get more lube. If Josh wanted to be double penetrated, more lube wouldn’t hurt.

“Oh yeah, right there, Daddy,” Josh panted as I eased my cock in. “Go all the way in.”

Fucking someone alongside another man’s cock was a whole new experience for me. I could feel both both Josh’s warm hole—which was slippery from the load I deposited earlier—as well as Brandon’s cock rubbing against mine. It was pure ecstasy. I loved rubbing my cock against another man’s, I could cum just from that, but doing it inside another man’s hole? It was even better.

“Oh yeah, just like that, Daddy, little bro,” Josh whined as he lay on top of Brandon, burying his face in Brandon’s neck as I kept pounding him. Brandon moved at a slower pace than me, probably focusing more on Josh’s lips. I loved fucking Josh with Brandon’s hardon along mine, loved watching those two young, muscled jocks kissing each other while doing it. My brain was in sensory overload.

“I’m going to cum, big brother,” Brandon said, his arms wrapped tightly around Josh as they kissed passionately. “Going to fill you up.”

“Do it, son, breed your brother,” I said as I picked the pace up, hoping to shoot my load at the same time. “Let’s do it together, son, your cum slut of a brother needs it bad, doesn’t he?”

“So bad, Daddy,” Josh panted. “I need your thick, creamy Daddy load inside me all the time.”

“Then you’re going to get it, boy,” I grunted, pushing my cock all the way inside before I came.

“I’m cumming too, Daddy, oh fuck,” Brandon shouted, his cock pulsing with mine as we came. I saw white for a second as I let my climax take over me, draping myself over Josh’s back while I caught my breath. For a while, all I could hear were our heavy breaths. I took a deep breath, inhaling the rank scent of our sweat and cum, as well as the residual citrus scent from Josh’s body wash.

“That was amazing, boys,” I said, kissing Josh’s back as I pulled out of his ass. Josh rolled over and lay on his back, reaching down to his hole to retrieve some of our mixed loads. Josh brought his fingers to his mouth, eyes closed as he licked them slowly.

“Mmhh, so good,” Josh hummed. I took a good look at Brandon, whose intense gaze was fixed on me. I noticed the pool of thick cum on Brandon’s abs, Josh’s load no doubt, and leaned down to lap at that sweet nectar.

“Give me some, Daddy,” Brandon said, pulling me up so I could lay on top of him. I let some of Josh’s load drip from my tongue until it landed on Brandon’s before I closed my mouth over his. Josh joined our cummy kiss, our tongues meeting again happily with cum to share. It was an intense kiss, I savored the different flavors of cum we shared between us as I moaned in pleasure.

“There’s some left here,” I said, pointing at my cock as I rose and kneeled over Brandon and Josh’s mouths. They worked together like pros, both licking the cum off of my cock until it was clean, their lips meeting over my cock. It was too hot to pass capturing forever, so I picked up Brandon’s phone again to film this gorgeous view. Brandon and Josh looked up at the camera with matching grins as they kept licking at my cock with their pursed lips. They kissed again; their faces covered in cum that I couldn’t resist licking myself. The sight of them would forever be burned in my mind and readily available for me to watch over and over again now on film. These wholesome-looking studs doing something so dirty made my cock hard again but I could probably not cum anymore tonight. I inserted myself between them on the bed, lying on my back with Brandon and Josh sticking to my sides, their legs draped over me as we made out some more.

“I love you, boys,” I said as I threaded my fingers through their wet hair. I breathed heavily still, trying to slow my breaths and heartrate after that intense workout.

“Love you more, Dad,” Brandon said as he moved closer and wrapped his arm around my waist. I couldn’t stop kissing him, my hot and nasty son. Josh was starting to doze off, head resting on my chest as his hand idly stroked my cock. I didn’t remember being so happily fucked out in my life and I couldn’t even think properly. I was exhausted in the best way possible and fought to stay awake. It was almost 6 a.m., one hour before Kate’s night shift ended. It was bad enough that I was cheating on her with our son and his frat brother, but I felt even worse that I didn’t want her home to interrupt us. I had truly gone off the deep end now, there was no turning back.  

“I have to go,” I told Brandon, cupping his face to see his bright and loving eyes. The adoration in his gaze was almost too much for me to bear, I couldn’t remember Brandon looking at me like that before. Had he always looked at me this way and I was just blind to it? He did say he’d wanted me for a long time, which was unfathomable to me. I’d never thought of him as a sexual partner before this whole Grindr thing, but now I couldn’t stop seeing him this way. “Your mom’s coming home soon.”

“I hate it,” Brandon said, his fingers playing with my nipples. “Don’t leave, Dad. I want to fall asleep in your arms.”

“I know, son, so do I,” I said with a sigh, dreaming of the life he and I could not possibly have. At the end of the day, we were still father and son. I couldn’t see any future where he and I could have this all the time. Brandon pulled me in for a slow kiss, his arms wrapped so tightly around me I couldn’t move. He was an insatiable boy, his cock brushing against mine with every swing of his hips. “Brandon, you have to let me go.”

“Screw Mom,” Brandon said. “Let her find out and leave us alone.”

“You’re crazy,” I said as he kissed me again. My cock was straining after everything I put it through in the last 24 hours. I pushed him gently, trying to ignore the whine that left him as I got out of bed slowly. The kicked puppy look Brandon was giving me was heartbreaking. I moved Brandon over to Josh in my place, who immediately latched onto him.

“Be nice to your brother,” I told Brandon, dropping a kiss on them. I took Brandon’s phone and snapped a picture. They looked perfect in their naked glory. I reluctantly went to get cleaned up in my bathroom, washing away all traces of our love making. I hung my head and let the water massage my neck and shoulders as I fingered my tender hole. There was little cum left in there, which I happily ate. There was no way I could go to work in a couple of hours with so little sleep, I was dead on my feet. Once showered and dry, I fell on my mattress like a ton of bricks, succumbing to slumber quickly with the image of my sexy son as my last thought.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

A new chapter is here! Hope you enjoy it, I want to read your thoughts!

I also attached a pdf of the entire story, completely revised from the beginning, I changed some things. For old and new readers, I recommend reading from the beginning from the pdf. 

-------

image.png.9148875bd9bbd68e8c2488bcbeb7ff96.png  image.png.a7db1cc7f5b9baf49aec1deb5d794cbb.png

I woke up to the sight of Kate sleeping next to me. She always looked beautiful in her sleep, even when she was exhausted. I didn’t know how she did it, only working nights. A pang of guilt hit me as I stared at her, my beautiful and kind wife who was unaware of my incestuous cheating. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, letting my fingertips caress her soft face. She deserved better than me, I thought. Despite my recent deviance, I still loved my wife dearly. She was such a good person, always happy to help those in need. I, on the other hand, was a sick and selfish pervert.

Her arms were wrapped around me so I returned her embrace and held her.

“You’re going to be late for work,” she mumbled before pressing a kiss to my chest.

I had just enough time to get there in time, I realized when I saw the time on the alarm clock. It was Thursday already, it was hard to believe so much had happened in so little time since Brandon came home on Monday. Time flew by, like I had been caught in a time bubble—a sex-filled bubble. As exhausted as I was, I couldn’t go back to sleep now, plagued by so many conflicting thoughts. I gave Kate a kiss, then tucked her in bed properly before I went to the bathroom to get ready. I was still fresh from my shower earlier, so I did a quick face wash and brushed my teeth.

I picked some clothes on autopilot and went through my morning routine, which thankfully didn’t require my brain to be fully awake. On my way down to the kitchen, I passed by Brandon’s room and I couldn’t help checking in on him. He was still fast asleep with Josh in his arms. They were gorgeous like this, a tangle of muscled smooth limbs. I wondered whether Kate saw them in bed together when she came home, what she thought of them. Then I remembered she was a zombie after work and most likely went straight to bed.

I went to Brandon and ran my hand through his soft brown locks. Looking at his young, innocent, and beautiful face now, my brain couldn’t compute how the little boy I’d raised had become the slutty young jock before me. I watched my son’s eyes flutter open, his long lashes and bright blue eyes mesmerizing me.

“Dad?”

“Hey, son,” I said, unable to stop smiling at him. “Your mom’s home, you should probably…”

I trailed off, gesturing at the tangle of limbs that he and Josh had formed. Brandon took my hand, pressing a soft kiss to my palm while he separated his body from Josh.

“Morning, Dad,” Brandon said, as he pulled me over him on the bed, throwing me off with a kiss as his arms came around my back. I returned the kiss, my cock straining in my khakis while Brandon’s legs trapped my hips in a strong hold. I had come so many times in the past couple of days my dick was aching at this point. I could not possibly produce more cum than I had spilled already. Yet Brandon made me hard, painfully so.

“I love you, Daddy,” Brandon panted as he thrust his hips, his rock-hard cock rubbing against mine.

“Your mom’s in the next room, son,” I replied, my gaze landing on Josh who was still in a deep sleep, now untangled from Brandon who’d left him I was favor of me. I tried to extricate my body from my son’s limbs but Brandon only followed as I stood up, holding onto me like a Koala.

“I can be quick,” Brandon said, licking my neck as he kept dry humping me. “I want your load, Daddy.”

I had created a monster when I gave in to Brandon, I realized, horrified by the result of my weak will. I didn’t recognize him, it seemed like I’d lost my son to a sex-craved demon. Yet this version of Brandon only made me love him more. I was a monster too.

“I can’t come any more than I already have, son,” I said, breathless, as I held Brandon’s shoulders to look him in the eye.

“I’m sure you can, you hot stud,” he said with a wink.

I walked to Brandon’s bathroom to hide from Kate in case she came in, locking the door behind me. Brandon assaulted my mouth once more, pushing me against the bathroom door while his deft fingers worked my fly open to free my cock from the confines of my pants. He was so talented at handling a cock, it made me oddly proud of him. Brandon mixed our precum with his spit to make our cocks slide against each other easier.

“Fuck, Daddy, your cock feels so good,” Brandon whispered.

“It’s all yours, baby,” I said as I hugged my son tighter. His huge body would never cease to amaze me, how big and firm he felt in my arms, how intoxicating his scent was. I truly was a goner for my own son, and there was nothing I could do to stop my incestuous urges. He’d won.

Brandon lowered his mouth to my neck, his hands caressing my pecs, thumbs stroking my nips slowly, making me moan. I just loved feeling his cock touching mine, I had never experienced such bliss before he came along and showed me.

“I made quite the stud,” I muttered as I ran my fingers through Brandon’s soft hair, holding his head down near my nipples. Brandon kept sucking and licking my tits, our cocks now familiar in that frantic dance we were doing.

“Daddy, mmhh, your precum taste so good, Daddy,” Brandon said as he licked his finger, which I hadn’t realized he’d collected. It was so obscene, watching my only son get down on his knees, his tongue licking my cock like a lollipop.

“Fuck, son,” I said, throwing my head back “Your mouth is magical.”

“Love your cock, Daddy,” Brandon replied. “It’s so perfect, so big and thick. A Dad dick, so tasty for the son it made.”

“You got quite the filthy mouth on you boy,” I said, chuckling as Brandon smirked around my cock. “You kiss your father with that mouth?”

“Mmhh, you know I do,” Brandon replied, moaning so loud I worried his mother might hear him. “And many more filthy things.”

Watching Brandon suck me so expertly, listening to his moans and profane words made me cum in a couple of minutes. Brandon held my cock as my thick load spurted from it, landing on his tongue and cheek. He swirled my cum around his lips with a huge smile.

“Thank you, Daddy, love your Dad sperm so much,” Brandon said as he swallowed my load loudly, scooping the rest from his face and licking his fingers clean.

“You’re going to be the death of me, son,” I said, catching my breath. Brandon stood up, holding out his cupped hand to me, which was filled with his own luscious load. I hadn’t even noticed my son had come.

“Don’t forget your breakfast, Dad,” Brandon said as I lapped his cum up. “Most important meal of the day.”

“So sweet,” I said, licking my son’s hand clean before I brought his mouth to mine to mix our juices. I tasted my cum on Brandon’s tongue while I stroked his big smooth pecs and I liked it, liked knowing his breath would smell like me all day.

“Gotta go to work, baby,” I said as I parted from his sweet lips.

“Call in sick,” Brandon suggested, which was tempting, but I couldn’t miss work. I felt the need to get out of the house and take a step back from this sex craze. My life couldn’t stop and be reduced to sex.

“I can’t,” I said as I unlocked the bathroom, giving Brandon one last peck before I exited. Josh looked just as innocent as Brandon when he slept, it was hard to imagine this wholesome-looking jock was a nasty cum slut. I went to Josh to drop a kiss on his head and proceeded to go downstairs, Brandon right behind me. My son had at least the decency to put on some shorts, a spring in his step as he followed me around the kitchen. I couldn’t stop smiling, depiste the guilt, the shame, I was happy. Giddy in a way I hadn’t felt for ages, looking at Brandon, my gorgeous son who loved me in a way a son shouldn’t love his father.

I made myself some tea to go while Brandon made himself toast and coffee in companiable silence. He stayed close to me, his body heat and masculine scent making my heady. He tried to be subtle with his touches—an innocent graze as he squeezed his body between mine and the kitchen island, his hand holding my shoulder as he reached for a glass in a cabinet—but it was obvious to me he meant so much more with each touch. When I ready, I grabbed my briefcase and keys from the hallway.

“Be nice,” I said to Brandon at the door, giving him a hug goodbye.

“I’ll miss you, Daddy,” Brandon whispered to my ear with a squeeze to my ass.

With my heart warmed and fulfilled, I drove to work, sipping my tea through the light morning traffic to wake my brain. I was glad to see my colleagues once I got to the office, to regain some kind of normalcy in my life. I enjoyed my job as an engineer, things never got boring as my team went through different projects.

“You look rough, Nate,” Henry told me when he entered my office. “Did you party last night?”

“Thanks,” I said as I scrubbed my face with a yawn. “Too old to party, isn’t that what you told me once?”

“That’s right, grandpa,” Henry joked as he grabbed a chair and sat next to me with his laptop. “Come on, I just wanted to show you a couple of things, then I’ll let you slumber.”

I tried to focus as Henry walked me through the progress we’d made and what we still needed to do. I wasn’t as efficient as usual but tried my best to be useful. Flora, my fellow office gossip, dropped by my office a couple of times to catch up, which was a nice distraction. Throughout the day at work, I received many texts from Brandon, each one sweeter than the next, with some pics attached. I sent one pic to him, even if I wasn’t entirely comfortable taking selfies at work. We seldom chatted like this before, Brandon would usually just send me some memes or interesting pics from college from time to time. It was nice, getting these messages from him now. I felt like a teenager again with my first crush.

image.thumb.png.5533b3ffcf2cdc24f6b5dc813e0a2140.png

The day went by pretty fast, and I was all too happy to leave work. Invigorated by Brandon’s sexy pics, I went straight to the gym from the office. I knew I could sleep in tomorrow, which was my work-from-home day. I hadn’t worked out since Brandon had come—and no, I didn’t consider sex as a proper workout, even if Brandon thought so. The gym was packed with other people like me who got off work, but I didn’t mind that. I put on my headphones and started with weights, losing myself in my music and drowning out the rest of the world. Going to the gym for the past few years was a way for me to work out my sexual frustration and the eye candy was a bonus. I’d been accosted quite a few times, mostly by younger guys. At the time, I had been flattered by those advances, but I’d never thought them serious, never thought young jocks would be into older guys like me. Besides, I never wanted to cheat on Kate then, which made me feel bad now that I thought about it. Part of me was hoping things would go back to normal once Brandon went back to college after break, that I could forget what a shitty husband I’d been.

Hoping to move on from the guilt that was creeping back up, I moved to the treadmill. I wanted to overwhelm my brain with the pain of running instead of thinking about my wife. I hated running, but at least I could clear my head when I jogged. I ran until I could feel my lungs and legs couldn’t take the burn anymore, which was a good 30 minutes. I was pretty happy with my workout, until I found myself running into none other Brandon in the locker room, wearing nothing but a pair of tight shorts.

“Hey, Brandon,” I said, my heart speeding back up again at the sight of my sweat and muscled son. How had I not seen him before now?

“Hey, sexy,” Brandon returned, coming close to me. He still reeked of sex, he probably hadn’t showered since last night and the thought made hard instantly. I started to worry as I could see lots of guys around us in the room, I could not be seen having a hardon for my son in public. I grabbed my things and walked to one secluded corner, where there was fewer people passing through. Brandon was hot my tail, eager to touch me but I couldn’t let other people see us. Brandon pushed me into a wall, with two rows of lockers on either side of us. We weren’t exactly hidden, but it was better than the middle of the room. My breath hitched as his torso touched mine, his warm breath grazing my neck. “You look really hot, right now.”

“Brandon, there are people around,” I hissed but couldn’t move as his hands caught my hips in a tight grip.

“Don’t you know all guys who go to this gym here are big [banned word]?” Brandon said next to my ear as his hands started to move underneath my soaked under armor shirt, up to my pecs to tease my nips with his thumbs. “I wasn’t the only one checking you out, you know? Bet they’d love watching us.”

I couldn’t help but moan, which Brandon took as permission to kiss my neck when I threw my head back. I could see a couple of jocks behind Brandon staring at us with their hands down their briefs. I recognized them as regulars I often saw. Somehow knowing we had an audience made me even hornier, spurring me to kiss Brandon in front of them.

“Yes, Daddy, you smell so good,” Brandon said as he lifted my arm to sniff and lick my pit. “I’m making a lot of guys envious right now.”

“S—Brandon,” I said, almost letting the word son slip out. It was bad enough we were putting on a show, I didn’t want them to know we were actual father and son.

“But you’re all mine, Daddy,” Brandon said, throwing all caution to the wind. Though I understood it was pretty common these days for young guys to have Daddy fetishes, Brandon and I looked very much alike. It wouldn’t be farfetched for people to assume we were related, which made me realize I needed to put a stop to this.

“Fuck, that’s so hot,” I heard a guy say, who was now standing just beside us with his cock in hand. I recognized him, Ryan, one of the men I regularly ran into at the gym, who’d come onto me a couple of times in the past and with whom I’d almost cheated with. He was about my height, a buff Asian guy I’d considered a gym buddy.

“A father and son, doing the nasty,” another man said to my right, a Latino guy I’d also rejected in the past, who was also stroking his thick cock. They were both ripped and hot, I’d checked these two out plenty of times before. I couldn’t believe what was happening, Brandon was sucking on one of my nipples as his hands were busy fingering my hole and stroking my cock.

“We’re not—” I started to protest but was cut off by Brandon’s lips on mine. I felt the two men touching my body, their cocks pressing onto my thighs.

“You feel so good, Daddy,” Brandon said between kisses, his tongue still tasting like my load from this morning. I could see from my peripheral vision that other guys were coming to watch our incestuous making out, which was alarming me as much as it was turning me on.

“I’ve wanted to fuck you for so long,” the Latino man said to my right. “You’re such a sexy Daddy.”

Latino guy rubbed his cock on my hip and tried to kiss my neck but Brandon push him off of me.

“You can look but you don’t get to touch him, he’s mine,” Brandon said firmly before he resumed kissing me. Brandon was running the show, I could only follow along. He seemed awfully comfortable letting voyeurs watch him, did he do this often? I couldn’t worry more than that as Brandon turned around and pushed his lubed hole on my cock. Every time that boy worked my cock with his hole, I was putty in his hand. Any trace of worry left my body as I lost control, my hips moving on muscle memory alone as I thrust into my son. I wrapped my arms around Brandon, holding him close as I my hands caressed his smooth and hard body.

“Fuck yeah!”

“Breed that boy, Daddy!”

A couple more men came to watch us, but thankfully the space was narrow enough that Ryan and latino guy were hiding most of us from the others. Still our audience was cheering us on, it was surreal. I never could have imagined so many men were depraved like us. I saw Brandon snatching one guy’s phone.

“No filming or we stop,” Brandon admonished the guy. He proceeded to delete what footage was captured before he thrust back on my cock. After that, the men seemed happy to just watch and I didn’t see any phone up. I focused on fucking Brandon slowly, reveling in his warm hole.

“Need your load, Daddy,” Brandon said, trying to speed things up. “Fill me, Daddy, fill me with your Dad cum.”

“That’s so hot,” Ryan grunted, bringing my attention to him as he shot his load in his cupped hand.  Latino guy grabbed Ryan’s hand and slurped the thick load from it, his tongue licking the hand clean.

“Give me some,” Brandon told Latino guy, looking up at the latter with his mouth open. Latino guy opened his mouth and dropped Ryan’s cum onto Brandon’s tongue. My son hummed his satisfaction as he swallowed Ryan’s load.

“Want more cum, you slut?” An older guy asked Brandon, approaching him with his hard cock in Brandon’s face. I watched my son wait with his tongue out for the older man to give him his cum. I was relieved to see Brandon wasn’t touching the other man’s cock, only accepting to eat his cum. It was incredibly hot, watching the thick white strands of jizz come out of that stranger’s dick, dripping onto my son’s tongue.

“Not bad,” Brandon said after he swallowed the man’s cum. “But my Dad’s cum taste the best.”

“Here I come, baby boy,” I said, thrusting deep inside Brandon, filling him with my load.

“Fuck yeah, Daddy!” Brandon screamed, the other men cheering at the same time. I saw Latino guy shoot his load into his hand, mimicking Ryan as he understood how much Brandon enjoyed eating cum. I was hungry for some cum as well, so I took Latino guy’s hand to lick it clean.

Brandon turned around to kiss me, his arms around my neck as our cocks reunited, rubbing furiously together.

“I’m going to cum, Daddy,” Brandon mumbled, moaning with each thrust of his hips. I looked down at our cock heads moving in harmony. I watched Brandon’s sperm oozing out of his head, covering our cocks beautifully. Brandon dropped to his knees, winking at me and holding eye contact as he took my cock in his mouth.

“Mmhh, you taste so good, Dad,” Brandon said, licking my cock from the base up to the tip, his hand squeezing out one last drop of my cum for him to swallow. I could hear more men shooting their loads behind Brandon, but I couldn’t care less, mesmerized as I was by the sight of my son on his knees.  I brought him up for a kiss and held him close, my sexy son who made me do one thing nastier than the other every day. I couldn’t believe what we’d just done, having sex in public with other men encouraging us to indulge in our incestuous affair. I was high on Brandon, and I didn’t know if I could beat this addiction nor if I wanted to.

Thank Grindr.pdf

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2