Masc sub to for Dom/s use and share to anyone

Roleplaydirtytalk

I am complete pig pussy boy sub. I am able to cum now and will let you and other do anything to me for days. Only limit is vagina and scat. Rape me, give me toxic loads, take me to bath houses to be used, have me be raped by everyone at your command at jack hammers, tie me up in a sling, ff me (new to it), make certain this boy pussy is bred and raped by as many men as u want. Fuck me up, film me, make my hole bleed. I will be toy for all. I'm serious. What u waiting for. I'm a dude next door type. Handsome and masculine.

IMG_0955.JPG

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, WolfOnTheProwl said:

I am complete pig pussy boy sub. I am able to cum now and will let you and other do anything to me for days. Only limit is vagina and scat. Rape me, give me toxic loads, take me to bath houses to be used, have me be raped by everyone at your command at jack hammers, tie me up in a sling, ff me (new to it), make certain this boy pussy is bred and raped by as many men as u want. Fuck me up, film me, make my hole bleed. I will be toy for all. I'm serious. What u waiting for. I'm a dude next door type. Handsome and masculine.

IMG_0955.JPG

I'm ready to be raped as much as you want to use me. I know my place as a boy

• Upvote 1