So i finally went to club o...

highwindcaleb

Gotta say, i was a bit overwhelmed but i got into it after nervoysly walking amd looking for 30 min haha. 

I swallowed a lot of cock amd cum, made my mouth hurt, i wasnt sure how to not alwardly carry lube and poppers all arpund though so i kind of left them in my locker and stuck to oral. 

At some point in the future i wanna be a super slut there, can anyone slip some T in me next time or somethin to make me more receptive to cock and cum?

• 4 weeks later...

Used to live in Orlando and hit Club O everyday when every I go back for a visit. On weekend nights especially you can get bred like a beast on a stud farm there are so many guys openly mating. I carry a bottle of lube with me though after the first few breedings the male nut juice leaking out of me provide natural lubricant for the guys after. You shouldn't need T to be more receptive to cock and cum; you just need to embrace your suppressed primal sex drive and go in and enjoy it for the male pleasure sport it is.

• Like 1