Cum gushing

DaddyBare

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when I have so much cum in me I can't keep it all in. Like when I have to take a piss at the bathhouse after a long breeding session and cum plops on the tiles while standing at the urinal. Makes me feel so dirty and slutty.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I have a lot of sex by most standards, but I never really get multiple loads, since I'm pretty much "done" after I cum.  But last fall I was fucking or getting fucked almost everyday, and my hole was noticeably getting looser by the week.  Rarely needed lube as long as I sucked the cock and got rimmed before the fuck.  Even without lube and a decently thick cock, my hole would get sloppy and in a short time start making suction sounds on the outstroke, and I'd feel and hear myself fart around his cock as he'd plunge back in.  I couldn't help but moan from feeling so slutty.  I usually host, so afterward I'd just put my underwear or gym shorts back on, and before long the load would be seeping out and starting to soak my shorts.  I cum pretty much every time I have sex whether as top or bottom, but fuck - if I hadn't cum, those wet shorts would have me looking for more cum   

• Upvote 1