Quick load

barebottomguy

Just got back from getting loaded. 

A young muscular black guy (25 ish) had hit me up in the last couple of weeks on A4A wanting to fuck and breed my ass, but the times never lined up until tonight.  I'd been online for a few hours on the usual sites looking to get fucked and bred.  I came close to hooking up with one hung top, but it wasn't meant to be this evening.  I was just getting up from the computer to go into the other room when I heard that familiar buzz from A4A.  Naturally curious, I sat back down and saw it was my guy.  He asked if I was available to fuck and of course I immediately replied yes.  After a few back and forths, I got his location. I suspect he was borrowing a friend's apartment since he had earlier said he lived downtown.  I got the address and headed out for our fuck session.

On the way he texted me instructions that once I got to the apartment that I was to strip down, get on all fours, lube my hole and he would take over from there. He lubed up his cock and positioned it at my hole.  After a few exploratory pokes, he pushed all the way in my ass and started to pound away.  He had an 8.5 thick cock and if felt fantastic as it was thrusting deep into me.  No words were exchanged except when he wanted me to move a leg or flip onto my back.  We ended up with me on my stomach as he fucked from behind.  After a couple of minutes of that he slowed down and stopped moving as he unloaded deep in my guts.  When he pulled out, I just put my clothes back on and left as quietly as I had arrived.

On the walk home, my hole felt awesome. I knew my ass lips were a bit puffy since with each step I they would send that just fucked sensation to my brain.  When I got home, I stripped off, inspected my underwear for the telltale signs of cum leakage and then fingered my hole and tasted his cum and my ass.

I posted another ad online advertising my cummy hole and have now just gotten a response....Load #2?

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Heres how it went tonight:

him (24 yr old): Come to my hotel and bring lube.

me: I have lube.  Do you want a condom or no?

him: I'm clean and neg, up to you?

me: be there in 20 mins.

He didn't ask anything about me.  He lubed my cock and sat on it bare.  After fucking on the couch, stairs (his room was a loft) and the bed, he told me to cum in him.   

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, negbbpoz said:

Heres how it went tonight:

him (24 yr old): Come to my hotel and bring lube.

me: I have lube.  Do you want a condom or no?

him: I'm clean and neg, up to you?

me: be there in 20 mins.

He didn't ask anything about me.  He lubed my cock and sat on it bare.  After fucking on the couch, stairs (his room was a loft) and the bed, he told me to cum in him.   

I'd say he's either just a 24yo hormone driven cum whore or very likely on PrEP and really doesn't care what your status is - he'll take your load regardless of your answer.  Used to be when I replied to a CL ad for bb, I'd state I'm neg on prep "if you care".  Now I see how the ad is worded.  If they mention their own status in the ad, I assume they care and I reciprocate with mine in the reply.  If it's a bareback ad (well they always are lol), and it doesn't state status, I stay silent too....figure it's part of the thrill/anon kind of thing, so I keep my mouth shut

6 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I'd say he's either just a 24yo hormone driven cum whore or very likely on PrEP and really doesn't care what your status is - he'll take your load regardless of your answer.  Used to be when I replied to a CL ad for bb, I'd state I'm neg on prep "if you care".  Now I see how the ad is worded.  If they mention their own status in the ad, I assume they care and I reciprocate with mine in the reply.  If it's a bareback ad (well they always are lol), and it doesn't state status, I stay silent too....figure it's part of the thrill/anon kind of thing, so I keep my mouth shut

I'm finding that guys don't ask anymore, and I haven't been asked to "cover" my cock in months or more.   I say skin to skin in my profiles -- so ........

14 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

prep is not that prevalent in the province I live in Canada, however.

Met up with a 25 yr old last night.  He was so nervous he couldn't get an erection - I confirmed he wasn't on anything either..  He has only been with one other guy who he topped, but he wanted to know what it felt like to bottom.  He had never been fucked before!!  It took a while for him to ease onto my thick cock (pretty thick for a beginner).  

Of course, he wanted a condom.  I didn't but wanted to get this guy some experience bottoming...  After the first round, he wasn't sure he liked it.  Said it hurt too much.  So after lying down and chatting for half an hour, he decided he wanted to try again.  This time, I had him try the poppers I brought.  Once he inhaled enough, he started down on my condom covered cock (ugh, condom).  Anyhow, the condom was giving me some issues, but he was getting more and more used to cock in his ass.  He started riding me like a champ, impressive for his first time actually.   Then it felt different.  I knew exactly what happened - he managed to fuck the condom off.  I was now fucking him bare.  He reached down and touched my cock but didn't say anything about the missing condom - or did he even notice.  

Needless to say, it turned out to be a great time for me ;)

• Upvote 4