Seattle Fuck Party

everopen1

I met my cumdump when I was hosting BBRT fuck party in November when I was in Dallas.  He applied to be the cumdump of the party I was hosting.  He is 20, 5'10" 110#, smooth, and his pictures were of his hot ass and Twink body - no face pic, but I took a chance.  He was a trooper that night.  Took every cock and every load and stayed a while afterwards to talk and fuck some more.  We stayed in touch.

He found out in August 2016 he was poz.  He was stealthed earlier in the summer by a hookup from Recon.  Fucking hot.  Since than he's been living the life he always wanted - sharing his ass and taking loads, not questions asked.

So I was headed to Seattle for work and offered to buy him a ticket if he wanted to come to Seattle this past weekend to be my cumdump.  He agreed.  I posted a party on BBRT with his screen.  By Saturday night we have 36 invitees.  If you know anything about Seattle it's a very flaky city - it 25% showed up we'd be lucky.  By 7pm the party started and the first knock on the door.  I had already dumped my load so he was lubed for more.  Our first guy was hung (huge) top.  He fucked for about 15 minutes before dumping a nice load.  we quickly got 3 more loads in the first hour.  Sadly things slowed down and that was the end of the night.  We were going to go to Communion later but had some dinner and fell asleep.  But his hole dripped all night and the next morning as I was eating his hole he still tasted sweet.

Im going to see him again in two weeks and we made plans for him to visit me in SF for the summer. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1