Going to next CumUnion this Thursday at GI Joe

Read1

Hey, rawboyz!

I hope to be in Montreal at Gi Joe this Thursday for your CumUnion. It starts at 7 PM.

Is there a reason that your CumUnion starts early? Toronto's CumUnion, which I have gone to, starts usually at 10 PM.

Also, which part of GI Joe does the CumUnion happen in? See you soon. 

This is part 1 of my North American raw sex vacation.

Read1

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

REALITY CHECK - I just called GiJoe again, because I was very tempted to travel to Montreal for a weekend of sex. Now during COVID, GiJoe staff do take your temperature, asks you a few questions and have sign a form. You must wear a mask in the common areas. The basement sling area and gloryholes are off limits. You don't have to wear a mask in private rooms. Sex in private rooms is where it's happening. Not sure if only 1-in-1 sex or a small group that'll fit in your room. At least it's something. Both Steamworks Vancouver and Toronto are still shut. Spa Excess in Toronto has closed again until further notice. I wanted to keep you, sexpigs, informed. If you do travel to Montreal's GiJoe, call them ahead of time and check to see if what they say matches what you want to do there. Bon chance!

G I Joe is open. I've been yesterday

Your temperature is taken at the door. 

Some glory hole are patch (the one facing the corridor)

No sling except in private rooms.

Most people I'v seen had no ruber sex. 

good place to play.

You have to keep your mask on all the time... 😉  It's some  how a turn on for me...

Like my boss sais: Your mouth have be be occupie when you take the mask off... 

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, GiJoe in Montreal has suspended their operations due to COVID-19 until November 1, 2020. Quebec is seeing spikes in COVID-19 infections at this time. Hopefully, GiJoe makes it through to re-open its doors to all sexpigs, big and small.

• Like 1