2 Tops breed me deep, tag team my hole

daddyboyleo

Got my last load/loads from two fuck buddies who Tag Teamed my hole last Tuesday. One was a Latin stud with 8.5 inches and the other was a Black stud with 9 inches.

At 1st the Latin dude was a bit shy and not feelin' it. The Black stud was fucking my hole and I was sucking the Latin guy, but he wasn't getting hard.

So I jumped on the table I had set up in the bed room, laying on my back and the Black dude continued to fuck me while the Latin guy looked on.

After a while the Latin stud tried to penetrate me but still couldn't get hard. They took turns, the Black dude fucking me deep, the Latin guy watching but not getting hard enough to join in.

Finally, when he was almost hard he was able to slide his semi-hard cock in my pussy and then he finally got hard. After that he had no problems and they had fun trying to out-do each other with their technique, seeing who could fuck me deeper and harder than the one before. Back and forth they took turns until I moved to the bed and got on all fours. They got behind me and continued to take turns , pulling all the way out, then plunging all the way in, pulling out and sliding just the head in and out of my hole till finally the Black dude shot his wad again, his cock throbbing up inside me. He got dressed  and left and the Latin guy and I continued on, till he shot his final biggest load in me.

The three of us fucked from around 2:30 pm till around 4 pm. They both shot multiple times in me.

Thinking about it now makes my cunt hungry all over again.post-51526-0-72125600-1465076131_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 7