NYC Black Party

boy4you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone from here go?  How was it this year?   Was there a space for a backroom ? Action--  I couldn't make it this year so I 'm curious if I missed a good Blackparty or saved $160 for something else coming along later this year?  I need something to j/o to  :2thumbs:

The coat check was a disaster.  It took 2 and half hours to get in, and an hour to get out.  If you check out "Black Party 2017" on Facebook you can see lots of posts on this topic.  This has dealt the party a harsh blow among attendees, and it may not recuperate.  It was that bad.   I just do not buy the excuses I see online, and so far have not even seen an apology.

The event was in a club, Space Ibiza.  There were two dance floors, one up and one down, plus a roof deck that was only used by smokers.  There were back rooms on both floors, but were dimly lit, not at all dark.  You could see everything and everyone clearly.  I sucked plenty of dick and got fucked a bunch.  Took one load from the second guy who fucked me, and another from the next guy.  Got fucked by about 10 or so guys, once on the dance floor and another time out in the open close to one of the bars.  In terms of sex I got what I usually get there, except that I did not fool around as much while dancing as usual.  It was a young crowd, mainly 20's and early 30's, lots of twinks.  Some very good looking boys, but very few bears, and not really that much of an edge.    The Black Party  always had a mix of ages, body types and races, but not this time.   Not that much leather.  Lots of underwear, leggings and jockstraps combined with a harness.  The music was awful when I finally made it to the dance floor around 2, but got better later and overall I was fine with it, but it was nothing memorable.   Was it worth it?  I am not sure, $160 is a lot of money, especially when I compare it to other parties I have attended for much less.   As part of a weekend in New York, I enjoyed it, the sex was plentiful enough although it was more quantity over quality.  I did not make the physical and mental connection on the dance floor with a guy or small group of guys that I usually do, dancing, playing and just enjoying each other's company and bodies.

thanks for the update--i 'm glad now i missed it-- i don't think i could handle a two hour coat check - you us New Yorkers we hate to wait!   But not great for future events. At least i got to see the Saint and Roseland while it was around- Vintage!!!!

• Upvote 1

Lousing Roseland ballroom hurt but the space in Brooklyn was very good. A few weeks before BP was to be held the space in Brooklyn became unavailable , so SAL had to find a new space witch is not easy. NYC is not friendly to events like the Black Party. That the party even came off at all is a miracle, as finding a large space in NYC that is willing to allow what we do at the BP is very hard. I wish we still had the Roseland Ballroom but it's now Condos. What will happen in 2018 ?

• Upvote 2