Ass to mouth

ensign

Hello guys,

might sound like an odd question: But has anyone experiences in health troubles related with ass to mouth sucking?

I was always wondering if this could cause any health trouble, e. g. like getting bacterias of the ass to your mouth? I know that it's bad for women to take a dick into their pussy after having it in their ass because these bacterias don't belong there and they get sick of it.

I wondered if there could be a similar mechanism doing it ass to mouth. That's why I always avoided it, especially when fucking without condoms.

Any thoughts on this topic?

• 1 month later...

I've often wondered this as well, after I started doing it years ago with one of my regular hookups.  I think there are some risks, but I imagine they are limited compared with getting fucked bare.  But since I like to swallow and like getting bred, the danger of ass to mouth bacteria, etc. just doesn't seem like as big a deal to me compared to the other risks.  And, the guys who want it seem to really get off on it, so that's a turn on to a submissive guy like me.  Worth the risk, I think.

• Upvote 1

i'm not a fan of ass to mouth even if its going from my ass to my mouth.

my ass is clean but i use lube so there is at least that on the cock. As well as his pre-cum and maybe even cum.

I will wipe the person cock before it goes into my mouth. Never had an objection to doing that.

in fact most guys seem to appreciate me doing that before sucking them off to completion.

Bottom line for me is its still a different flavor then fresh showered flavor. I prefer as clean as possible.

I have done ATM many times with no problems. If the dick or hand is going from my hole to my mouth I'm ok with that. I make sure my hole is very clean before and with lube I use Spunk lube only when doing ATM as it's a water base lube and does not tast bad. 

Its so hot doing ATM when others are watching or the Top had never had someone suck their dick after they had cum in a hole. 

• Upvote 1

I'm always doing ATM with my top dad. Mainly to clean off his cock after he comes, or sometimes when he just wants to take a rest. I agree with the above that as long as I've cleaned out before we start, then I've never worried about getting sick or have gotten sick from fecal matter. Tasting lube can be an issue depending upon what kind we were using, but the lube usually sucks off quickly and the taste goes away after a few seconds.

• Upvote 1

Guest GoodExercise

Practice makes perfect.  The more you do it, the more resistance you build to any negative side effects.  ATM suck my dick clean, Bitch.  Oh, and I will do the same for a top.

ATM is mandatory in my playroom.  I want to go back and forth constantly while you are on the fuck bench.  I have never been told that any of my bottoms have had an issue.  

I clean other top's cocks direct from ass before felching...and I have never had an issue at all.  My men know how to clean deep and I use a lube (H20 Anal) that has no taste.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
On March 18, 2017 at 7:20 AM, GoodExercise said:

Practice makes perfect.  The more you do it, the more resistance you build to any negative side effects.  ATM suck my dick clean, Bitch.  Oh, and I will do the same for a top.

yes sir, oh yes SIR always 

• 2 weeks later...

I have done it plenty of times from my ass to my mouth, never anyone elses. Hasn't caused any problems for me.. I know my ass is going to be clean 'cause I know I cleaned out good. Heck, I've had already had a load in me prior to a guy fucking me and after he fucked his load inside as well he had told me to suck his dick clean. Instantly did it,  and it drove him crazy.     

I figure if you're gonna let someone rim you, why can't you ass to mouth. I mean somewhat different yes, but, come on. =P

Edited by Justinm
  • Upvote 2

Aside from STI's and such, going ATM doesn't carry the same bacterial infection risk as ass to vagina because the vagina is a pretty closed, anerobic environment.  As long as your ass is fairly clean, any harmful bacteria tend to get washed away before they can take hold and cause any issues.  

Edited by Need2submit
Redundancy

The more dick I suck, the more I enjoy it. If I'm confident of how well I prepped I like sucking dick that just came in my ass...certainly having another erotic level added to the moment as well.

I Routinely suck the tops dick before he fucks me, looking up at him, telling him I need to b bred, moments later he's burying his bare cock in my ass. once he finishes Spattering his cum all up inside my tender pink hole, I'll take his limp, spent cock back in my mouth, the taste of his cum and my ass on his dick is very hot.

Ass to mouth is hot.

cocksucking_5731210089.gif

• Upvote 2