Ass to mouth

ensign

10 minutes ago, analluv27 said:

Plus I find I rather enjoy the taste of cock  that had been deep up in my ass especially when it's raw cock

Thats true, a taste of a raw cock in my ass seems to a better taste then one with just lube on it.  Perhaps lube for my hole is often cum!

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Your mouth is already much dirtier than the average vagina. Of course some people get sick occasionally, but that's more likely if it's someone else's butt gunk rather than your own.

Serving men consists almost entirely of self-sacrifice. How much unpleasantness you are willing to endure for their pleasure and satisfaction is up to you., but I think post-rectal oral re-penetration is their natural right. They should have complete freedom to enter us from either end at any point in the encounter, whether for variety in sensation or for the thrill of degrading and dominating us. Sucking them clean after breeding is required to complete the worship of their manhood. They must see that we love every aspect of their genital power, including the slime of ejaculate and blood-flecked rectal mucous that they pull out of our guts.

In other words, going from ass to mouth should become a standard part of using a faggot. Men will not have to ask for it. They will demand it or, more likely, just do it. The queer who refuses to give men this service will be considered odd and inhibited. He will get fucked less often than normal faggots who do everything that men want. Just as men now routinely demand and receive oral service from women, they will require unrestricted access to both faggot holes as a basic male privilege. I look forward to the day when every virgin boy will learn the taste of his own cunt moments after his innocence is fucked away.

Knock on wood, I have never had any problems. My boyfriend loves it when I lick and suck his cock right after he has cum deep in my ass. He sometimes after he has shot his load inserts a tampon in my ass so it will stay there all day or night.