Auhor's note:  just a quick story in "honour" of Valentine's Day   I may be getting very cynical in my old age   Lol  

-------- 

Jeff thought that today, the day he finally gave up his cherry, was the day he really 'became a man'.  He was wrong.   

He had known Dave for several months now and was sure Dave was 'the one'.  He was wrong. 

He thought he would always be 'safe only'. But he was wrong.  

Dave's breathing grew ragged as he looked down at his latest conquest.  This bitch had left him with blue balls for months... but he had finally convinced Jeff that this was 'true love' and to spread his legs. 

Nothing he loved more than breeding a virgin ass.  He always lost interest in a guy after one fuck, of course, but he lived for that thrill of being first. 

Truth be told he had been bored of Jeff for weeks but, after such a long investment of his time, he hadn't wanted to give up without claiming his prize. 

It had taken a bit of extra manipulation to get Jeff to forgo a condom. In the end, Dave convinced him to do it "just the once" since it would be easier for his first time.  

The dumb fuck had even believed it when Dave told him that he always played safe too.  Ha!  He loved fucking his toxic seed into unsuspecting and naive guys like this too much for that.   He couldn't remember the last time had actually had fucked with a rubber.... He certainly hadn't worn one on any of the other guys he fucked over the months he had been working his way into Jeff's jeans.  Not that Jeff knew about those.  

The aftermath of the conquest would be almost as fun as the actual fuck.  Almost. Even if he would be watching from a distance after tonight.  

He and Mickey had done this so many times that Dave had lost count.  Mickey had been carefully ingratiating himself in Jeff's life as his 'friend and confidant'  for almost the entire time that Dave had been working the virgin.  Jeff didn't even realise he and Mickey knew each other before they all met.  

Dave had seen Mickey's routine enough to know how it would play out.  Mickey would drop by Jeff's place tomorrow morning to see if Jeff wanted to hang out for breakfast.... only to find him crying over being dumped.  While Jeff wept his eyes out over his broken heart, Mickey would give him a shoulder to cry on.  

Mickey knew how to play on emotions and insecurities like no one Dave had ever seen.  A shoulder to cry on would become an embrace, then a kiss, then... well, Mickey would get his sloppy seconds before noon.  Mickey loved picking up the pieces even more that Dave loved popping cherry boys. That is, he loved picking up the pieces and breaking them even more.  

Jeff's precious self-esteem will be so shattered that from now on he would do anything for the validation of a fuck.  He would be hooking up with random guys online within a couple days.  And there would be no talk of 'safe only'.  Bareback was just the first step, the first line he would cross.  Other fetishes would follow:  piss, Dom/sub, probably fisting eventually... who knew what 'perversions' he would sink to.  Just another cum dump slut haunting the bars, baths, and hookup sites desperately looking for his next fuck and the illusion of intimacy.

If Dave's tenacious virus didn't get a foothold, someone else's would soon enough.  And, If Dave's high viral load DID somehow manage to infect the slut right out of the gate, Jeff  will be spreading the stain everywhere without knowing it himself  (at least until, someday, he gets a test... but, like most sluts, even that probably won't slow him down). 

It was, Dave decided, a fitting payback for holding out so long on surrendering his virgin hole. 

Dave's balls were drawing in. His snake ready to unleash its venom.  So close.  Close...

His cock began to throb inside the tight ass   Triumph!!   "Take my load you stupid bitch."  No need to be nice now.   

Jeff turned to look at him.  Confused, hurt, puppy dog eyes.   It actually made Dave laugh.  What a stupid little cunt.  

He kept thrusting until his cock stopped throbbing then, finally, slid out pulling some of his spunk with him.  He wiped his cock on Jeff's shirt and threw it in a corner. 

When he pulled on his jeans, Jeff finally spoke. "Where are you going?  Aren't you going to stay?"  His voice was a trembling whine. 

"Hell no." Dave laughed.  "You have a nice cunt but I've got what I wanted.  Can't believe you fell for all that true love bullshit."  

He pulled on his shirt and slipped on his shoes.  "You're damaged goods now, so, don't bother calling again."  

Dave paused as he opened the door to leave.   He smiled, cruelly, at the trembling slut-in-the-making.  "Oh, yeah, almost forgot... happy Valentine's Day"

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, cumluvnbottom said:

Ha!  Don't tempt me.  Apparently, I can never shut up (at least when writing).  That's why "There is always a price" is dragging on so long.  

There's no problem with you going on and on, especially when you write so well. There is , after all the matter if the sloppy seconds the next day, and his descent into depravity and his ultimate oozing to be teased out. 

Is is there any other way I might tempt you?