Cottaging

DarkroomTaker

I used to get alot of my fuckings in cottages  near where i used to live i had the choice of 3 cottages nearby and i lived most nights and somedays between the 3 places, sucking and getting fucked always bent over..

Did you ever cottage? Did you used to find your fucks in there?

What main type of guys did you have? A lot of blokes who fucked me were married and slot of delivery or truck drivers  

tell us your cottage stories  

Thanks 

• Upvote 2

I used to be a regular at quite a few cottages where I lived and was good at spotting likely ones if I was staying overnight with work in a strange town. It was great .. with every type of action on offer.  There were always dark corners, with random guys hidden in the shadows ...  a cock or two hanging out ready to be sucked, and one or two guys with trackies pulled down, bending over and waiting to get fucked.  The first guys each evening removed the light bulbs, there were glory holes in cubicle walls ... and the distinctive smell of piss, testosterone and cum.  But things gradually changed.  You needed to be more careful about police, then all the old buildings were gradually shut and replaced with brightly lit aluminium toilets ... no atmosphere, no thrill, no dark corners ... that was the end of my cottaging!  Dead horny!

• Upvote 2

i had totally forgot about this! i never really did the cottage thing, i was involved with an adult from a young age so never needed to do this to find men. However when i was 20ish, i still only looked 15ish ( had to get a passport so i could get served in pubs!) i was staying at a b&b in a small town near Bournemouth airport. The place was overbooked so they asked me to move into their attic room on the family floor. The room had lots of the owners clothes in the closets in there. It was Sunday morning and i went out for a walk wearing the daughters panties and a pair of green wooly tights under my jeans just for fun. i stopped at a public toilet for a pee. A guy in a cubicle said hello and i replied and we chatted until i finished and said goodby. i walked down the street just window shopping. A guy stopped and stood next to me looking in the same antique shop. He said hi and i recognised his voice from the toilet. He obviously realised it was me and said he needed to use the restroom again and walked back in that direction. i followed him and he just held a cubicle door open and i walked in. He was surprised when i dropped my jeans and he saw the tights. He just stood there and i knelt down got his cock out and sucked him. He asked if i wanted to kneel on the toilet. i realised what he wanted. LOL was impossible to kneel on a toilet seat! So i just bent over and slipped the tights and panties down a little and he rimmed me and got me wet, then fucked me. It didnt last long, no one else came in. When he finished he said thanks kid and gave me a pound coin! i went and had a cup of tea and a tea cake with the pound, went back to my b&b and put the now cum stained panties and tights back in the closet.

• Upvote 2

Those were the days - cottaging in the 80's

My stories are all based on personal experience, and they are not exaggerated, though some scenes have been enhanced for dramatic effect!

It was almost dusk as I passed the old, brick toilet set back from the road. I needed to piss, but Iwas also curious about what else might be going on. Though not long out of school and in my

first job, I had already had some fumbled experiences in places like this, though not much more than a rough wank and, once, a man had sucked my cock.

I went up the path, in the doorway and round the tiled wall screening the urinals from the street.

Two men were inside, a tall skinny black guy and a short, plump white guy in a green bomber

jacket.

They were standing close together. The black guy's trousers were open and the short guy was

rubbing his cock.

As I came in, the black guy pushed the other man away, zipped up and left.

I went up to the urinal and pulled out my cock which was already getting hard.

The little plump guy smiled at me and I said "Sorry if I spoiled your fun."

He shrugged. "we'd only just got started."

He looked over at my cock.

"mmm...that's nice.

I stood back to let him see properly, and he gently pushed me back against the wall then got to his knees and sucked my cock. I gasped as his wet lips engulfed me and barely noticed him

tugging at my belt and pulling my trousers down.

He unzipped the bomber jacket and pulled my hand to his chest. To my surprise I felt silk and

the outline of a bra.

"O darling! " he gasped "You want me, don't you?" and I saw him undoing his trousers as he

knelt before me.

I didn't reply, but my cock was painfully stiff with excitement.

He stood up, turned round and lowered his trousers and pants.

His bare bottom was round and smooth and shockingly rude in that bright, tiled space.

Without a word, and before I could react, he held my cock, pushed back and skewered himself on it.

I was pinned to the wall, my cock deep inside a hot, slippery hole for the first time and I gasped as he started to move back and forth.

I had never imagined it could be like this and after a short while I knew I was going to cum.

Somehow, that made it feel more filthy, the thought of doing that inside his arsehole, and I

struggled to push him away.

But he'd sensed I was close and squashed his buttocks into my belly.

"it's alright!" he whispered "cum in me!"

With a sob of release and shame, I spasmed and felt my spunk shoot inside a man for the first

time until I was exhausted and sobbing with release.

He eased himslf off me, cool air striking my dripping cock, and turned to give me a cuddle.

"lovely!" he said, pulling up his trousers."first time, love?"

I nodded miserably, disgusted with myself and wanting only to get away.

He pecked me on the lips and whispered "It won’t be the last, I bet!" then stepped outside and

was gone.

And that’s how it was back then. There were still plenty of toilets in every town, most old and

dating back to victorian times, and it was easy to find out which were popular for easy sex.

AIDS was known about, at least in stories from america, but no one really knew much about it

or took much notice.

And no-one even thought of using condoms - why would you? They were to stop girls getting

pregnant, after all.

Toilets were known as "Cottages", I don't know why.

In those days, there weren't many gay pubs or venues, and most men kept quiet about being

gay. So cottages were the place to meet.

However, most of them were older guys, not exactly "gay" in the modern sense, just out for sex.

The man had been right about me, and I started to hang around the toilets in town.

Being young I was always in demand.

One day, I was in a toilet down a backstreet waiting to see if anyone would come in, when there was loud footsteps and a clatter as a bucket and mop was thrown down. I glanced sideways to see a guy in a boiler suit with an ugly face and greasy hair.

"Don't mind me!" he said.

I didn't know what to do.  I tried to appear nonchalant as I willed my stiff cock to go down so I

could put it away.

"Need a piss myself." he said and stood beside me. He unzipped and I tried not to look as his

piss splashed against the porcelain.

He was looking at me and grinning, making me nervous.

Then I realised he had finished, and was still rubbing his cock. I glanced down and saw he was erect, his cock large and veiny with a mushroom head.

Suddenly, he reached over and clasped my cock. I gasped at the feel of his rough hand, but

couldn't resist as he took my hand and put it on his cock.

"nice, eh? Don't worry, no-one's going to come in with the cleaning sign outside."

I relaxed a little, and allowed him to push my head down. "Suck it"

I took his cock in my mouth. His groin smelled of sweat and stale piss, but his cock was smooth and warm and the drooling tip tasted nice and salty.

He started to caress my backside as I sucked him.

"Show me your arse, kid!"

I undid my belt and pushed trousers and pants down.

His hand went between my buttocks and I felt his finger probe my slit.

"Mmm, tight 'ain't it? You ever been fucked?"

I shook my head, all the while sucking his cock.

He got a small, brown bottle out of his pocket, unscrewed the cap and thrust it under my nose.

I jerked at the acrid, chemical smell but he clamped it to my nose.

"just some poppers to relax you, mate."

It was true. As the chemical swept into my lungs, my whole body seemed to sag and open up,

even as my heart pounded and pure lust overcame me like a shroud.

"there you go!" he said, lifting me off his cock and turning me to face the wall.

" bend over!" I did as I was told, and then he rubbed something cool and slippery into my

arsehole, opening it up a little with his finger.

I gasped, and started to panic a bit. I wasn't sure, and was frightened of his cock.

He got behind me, and I could feel his erection against my bottom.

He reached over and pushed the bottle under my nose. I sniffed and felt the poppers explode in my brain and at the same time he thrust his cock into me.

I cried out in pain as my hole spasmed but he didn't stop until he was right up me and I could

feel his belly against my botttom.

"oh yeah!" he sighed and thrust slowly in and out.

The gentle movements and the poppers relaxed me.

The pain in my arsehole faded to a dull, pleasant ache and I found myself panting with pleasure.

"there you go!" he whispered happily. "like a man's cock up you, do you?"

I could only nod, holding onto the wall and giving myself up to the incredible sensation of having a cock slide in and out of me.

Suddenly, there were footsteps. I tried to stand up but he held my shoulders down and

continued to fuck me.

I glanced sideways and saw two men come in, their faces splitting into grins as they saw us.

"Bloody hell, Jim" said one, a hard looking lean guy in a flat cap "got a live one here!"

The other man was already licking his lips, undoing his belt and lowering his zip.

"I said no one would come in - no-one but my mates!" he laughed and I felt my blood run cold

as they pulled out their cocks and advanced on us...

Oh...those were the days. When they still existed when I was younger. Now they only have the fully automatic single ones you pay €0.50 for to enter in very busy public places.

I loved the risk of getting caught, the sense of danger, the sleaziness, smell of piss and cum. Dirty pictures and telephone numbers written on the wall. I would hang around a long time. Pretending to be busy with something when it was clear guys were not there for sex but actually using it. But I soon knew if they were there for something else. Sucking off guys (mostly), getting fucked (often not but often enough). The sounds of men getting it on in one of the stalls. I would often go into one when one guy left and I knew someone else was still in there. Jackpot!

There were all types of men. From older to younger. At that age I mostly shied away from really older men (in my POV at that time) but let those still feel me up or suck me off. I did the sucking with the younger ones en let those fuck me as well (even fucked some too). Some with condom but most without. If I scored I would be even hornier and lurk around for the next one until it was clear nobody would show up anymore.