Barebacking and drugs

For those who doesnt know me I am an avid visitor of bath houses  and the ongoing action that uses to happen in these places. I use to look for men over 35 who are at least versatile, but  my target men are really top with a decent endowment which will stimulate my inner male points. But three weeks ago, I went to the bathhouse i use to go because I was in really need of a mature dick up my ass, and as soon as i arrived and got my own bedroom, met a gorgeous man around his mid 40's and invited me over to his bedroom..  As soon as I got into, he unpacked a small plastic bag with a white powder inside and he explained me he used to sniff cocaine when fucking men.

At first I was not feeling good with the situation, he started to sniffing but my curiosity lead me to ask him for some which I sniffed and sincerely, I enjoyed its side effects in my mind and body: I saw a gorgeous hard rock erection, i felt totally relaxed and ask him to fuck me (raw) with his hot thick sausage which he did in different positions till he dropped a huge amount of cum up my tight ass.

I am willing to sniff again in other to get the same sensations but my question is : being barebacker means being a drug user or can you handle bareback sex without any substance?

Looking forward to reading your comments

Guilllermo

• 3 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Hey Guillermo,

i usually have sex sober and without drugs, but will take some of the other guy or guys are. When I was in high school the most popular things were beer/liquor, coke amd 420 and a couple guys I did it with were really big into coke. A lot of the guys I was doing it with were bi or str8 and needed something to reduce their inhibitions. Coke is super addictive though so watch out! I became a total coke whore and really have to be careful around it.

A lot of the guys I hook up with now do Tina. I'll usually let them do it but will pass as I don't always like the feeling being on it. Tina makes me want to bottom and sometimes I'll have problems getting and staying hard on it. Add poppers and X and I pretty much want to get gang fucked non-stop. I general I like to keep sober as I get off on being In the moment with the guy I'm fucking or who's fucking me. I want to see their face when we orgasm. I wanna know how much they want my seed in them or how much I want their seed in me.

• 2 months later...

You can absolutely have bareback sex without using drugs. If your goal is to be infected with HIV though drugs do weaken your body's immune system further so it can increase your chances of success. Alcohol though which is legal will accomplish this as well as any drug because it drains your body of Vitamin B.