How old were you when you first became aware that your sex organ was your pussy?

CallMeSir

I was 14 when I had to share a room with my 17 y.o. step cousin. He was the first who fucked my ass. It was painful and I was bleeding, but when he fucked me with my face down on my bed I came and shot my load without touching my cock once. From that night I couldn't wait for bed time and his cock and load in my ass.

• Upvote 1

I was probably 8 or 9, I don't remember the exact age. A neighbor boy who I had a crush on showed me an enema nozzle when I was at his house one day and told me his mother would put it in his butt. The power of suggestion. I knew we had one at home, so that was the first thing to go in, after that just about anything...especially as I got older as a young teen. I didn't have my first cock till I was 27 though. I was very religious and only fantasized with objects.

I never thought of my ass as a "pussy" though until I was much older and some tops started calling it that, a whole different type of turn on when I hear that because I guess in my mind a pussy is for fucking while an ass is being re-puposed (so to speak). The turn on for me when a top calls my hole a "cunt" or "pussy" is that there is no doubt in his mind what it's for.

• Upvote 1

Guest BowingOut

I didn't fully admit that my pussy was my main sex organ or call it that until about 2 years ago. i met a hot poz ff top that wanted me to give up total control of my hole to him. the sound of that was hot as fuck to me. as he pounded me and stretched me out, really digging his cock in and taking control, i felt myself let go in a way i never had before. he called it my pussy as i had my first ass orgasm. i was hooked. i opened my pussy for him every chance i got after that.

but i started putting stuff in my ass at about 12. i read stories online at nifty.org about older guys and and younger guys. my favorite sex toy was this wooden flute i'd shove as deep inside as i could go. i even started having phone sex with older guys while i played with my hole. didn't get my first cock until i was 16. he was 9 1/2 in and shoved it all in at once.

• 2 weeks later...

I was 13 and it was a cucumber. It was way too big for me so I had to shape it down some. I eventually tired a sharpie and eventually used a mini baseball bat. It was maybe a half dollar thick. I could get several inches in.

• 10 months later...
Guest bayareadl

Mine was soon after I was raped after my "Uncle" Bill at age 13.  It took me two weeks from the first incident (I came while he fucked me) to me finally admitting that I really enjoyed what had happened.  I ended up getting the courage to go back over to his place and asked him to fuck me again.  He obliged and we began a 4 year sexual relationship where I truly came to know that my hole was to be used to please men.  Bill started calling it my pussy every time we fucked and I embraced the name and started to beg for him to fuck my pussy hard and often.  So I've known I have a pussy since I was 13. 

• 1 year later...

I was 9 and it was definitely cock.  I didn't really understand my role, but very quickly was TOLD my role was a pussy and it didn't take long for me to understand my life's purpose.  Ever since, I know I was made to be used for the pleasure of Alpha Tops.