Pattaya bareback?

timfreo

• 9 months later...

The majority of The thousands of working boys on Sunee plaza and Boyztown will fuck and breed you bare for 100 bath more.

the trickiest thing is to make sure they really cum.  Best option is to take the secondary rate guys as they are often: kinkier, larger dicks and will always cum.

all ladyboys are typically up for breeding both ways as well.

have fun and break my pattaya record of 15 loads in one night.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest PloyPhuckToy

I agree with old post comment Dewalt, ladyboys like me often agree raw bareback fucking.

It not maybe always the kink though, very real decide is upon need money bad, it taken me many years and some surgeries to make my look more better how I wish and get past ugly feeling in mirror, most ladyboys accept bareback for higher price and use money in better life. nobody think far of future in business.

i came to Karon area and Phuket to get small surgery and dentist work and prices so much higher than i could afford, for TS trapped by prices low then told when here price is higher like meachnic joke always more than should, but clinics here are best in the world! So I (we) stick around to make dream body/face come true from expense of treatments and surgery and dentist and so many of the things needed that any better money for whoring better fast cash, bareback only way to get more money fast and endless supply of dirty minded farang and temptation of the body

i bareback now and bug chase, but just i wishing of type this to state that yes in most cases not so kinky decision but decision of needing pay off medical bills so ladyboys so very desperate for cash often raw bareback cumdump total strangers.

some also kinky feeling too! ;)

sorry for English if bad i use the google translate to help me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thinking of travelling here October for 10 days.  I have a variety of interests (look at my profile). Is this a place where a top perv bear can have fun? All recommendations please, any taboo stuff please DM me. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...