All Day Getting Fucked

monkey2712

For the past several weeks I've only played with one guy, but today the house was free and I managed to get seven guys to visit.  Most were hot, older, hung guys, some from BBRT, some from other sites.  Several of the guys were present at the same time, and pretty much everyone fucked everyone.

As I type this I have seven loads leaking down my leg.  I know two of the guys were poz but this wasn't common knowledge, although the two poz guys got a round with virtually all the guys.  In any event we'll see what the fall out is.  I was neg when we began, having been lucky so far, even if I've been taking poz loads for some time now.  Maybe this will get me.  There was some pretty hard fucking today, so DP, and also some fisting.

Who knows?  Maybe it will take!  :-)

• Upvote 8

well we all pick what we want you cant trust anyone but i wanted 2 be fucked by big cocks the first guy i had wanted him for but he was POZ and he had a huge beautiful cock and i had him knowing i would be poz at some point  I love his sex and the feel of his huge raw cock in and out and as his load fills my hole its the best fuck every time. so if you dont want to get POZ PLAY SAFE

Guest Dickmagnet

I've been getting fucked bare for about 1 year, Most of time i never ask or let alone see who is loading my ass up with cock & cum because a lot of times i am face down ass up at the woods in the dark or cinema etc So maybe i've been fucked by poz guys & maybe not but i've got nothing yet but i'm so addicted to getting fucked bare i just know there is no going back to condoms unless i am getting stealth fucked. If ever the day comes that i become poz the chances of me knowing who did the dirty deed will be non-existent. I'm not chasing but i have accepted that one day it's just going to happen & i'm okay with it.

There's nothing hotter to me than group sex - the more vers the better, no questions asked, like bathhouse, sex clubs, get invited to a group I don't know, etc.  Of course there's a mix of PrEP, poz, undet and neg all swapping fucks and seed.  Join at your own risk!  Sounds like you had a fun fucking day :)

• Upvote 2

On 2/21/2017 at 4:41 AM, Dickmagnet said:

I've been getting fucked bare for about 1 year, Most of time i never ask or let alone see who is loading my ass up with cock & cum because a lot of times i am face down ass up at the woods in the dark or cinema etc So maybe i've been fucked by poz guys & maybe not but i've got nothing yet but i'm so addicted to getting fucked bare i just know there is no going back to condoms unless i am getting stealth fucked. If ever the day comes that i become poz the chances of me knowing who did the dirty deed will be non-existent. I'm not chasing but i have accepted that one day it's just going to happen & i'm okay with it.

If, as you say, you've been fukkked bare in the woods or in a cinema, I guarantee you've been BB'd by several POZ guys.  GUARANTEED 

Guest Dickmagnet
13 hours ago, PERVDOM666 said:

If, as you say, you've been fukkked bare in the woods or in a cinema, I guarantee you've been BB'd by several POZ guys.  GUARANTEED 

I sure hope so, I get horny thinking about that.