Sometimes girls have urges too...

Bibabe

I couldn't take it anymore. After dating my ex boyfriend for 3 years, he broke up with me to go to college. I had literally saved myself for him. There were plenty of guys I could have had, being a young, small girl with anything but small breasts has it's advantages. But now that he's pulling that shit, fuck it. I was responsible long enough, now is my time to have fun. 

I headed over to a local movie theater. Since it's Friday night there's a midnight showing of 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'. I don't care about the movie too much, but it always seems to attract the horniest of dudes.

Upon entering the place, I realize I had underestimated the amount of erotica that could be held in a building. Within a few feet of the entrance alone, there was at least 20 guys wearing anything from jockstraps to full leather BDSM gear. Since the ratio of girls to men was heavily skewed towards guys, I was approached pretty quickly by a guy wearing a tight leather g-string. It didn't leave much to the imagination. 

"You come here lookin' for some lovin'?"

Since my answer was strictly yes, I didn't see any reason to dance around the issue. "Yes, I need to get fucked."

The man grins. "You sound pretty eager. Do you want to go now or should I gather up some more guys?"

This intrigued me, I hadn't thought about having sex with multiple men in the same night. Now that it's come up though, I figure I might as well go hard or go home. I reply "Dear jesus, yes. Can you get a few guys?" 

"Heck yeah," says the dude. "Before I do, do you want to set some ground rules first? Like safety rules or anything?"

Safety obviously isn't too high a priority for me right now. I never took sex ed, but I figure the chance of actually catching something is fairly low. At the same time, I don't want to seem like a slut or anything. Like maybe not as many guys would want to fuck me if they thought I had something? I decide I should at least pretend to care, just so I can get as many guys as possible. "Uh, I don't need a condom or anything, but if someone is about to stick it in they need to tell me if they think they have an STD. Like it may not be a deal breaker, I still might let them do it, I just need to know." 

"Sure thing, I'll go get some guys. To make it extra special though, how about lets blind fold you until we get there?" 

I was definitely up for some extra kinks. My first time having sex had to be memorable ya know? So I agreed. The dude put the blind folds on first, then led me down the street to his apartment. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get my crew." I heard him close the door as he left. A while later, I'm not sure how long, I hear a large amount of guys enter the place. 

"Oh shit that's a fine hotty you've caught." One of them said. "How old is she? She's legal right?" Another guy chimed in; "She looks just old enough." As the men shuffled around, I heard the first man come up behind me. He whispered in my ear 'are you ready beautiful?' as he grabbed my shirt at the breast and pulled it down. Another guy came up and started unbuckling my pants. "Would you like to see who's about to fuck you?" I nod in agreement. The man takes off my blindfold and in front of me is this well built hunk, with a massive uncut penis. "oh fuck..." I whisper. He pulls down my pants and underwear as the first dude takes off my shirt and bra. Now, totally naked, I realize there's not turning back. This is the moment I lose my virginity. 

The man climbed on top of me. I spread my legs to let him in. He jabs at my pussy, but I only yelp in pain. My lack of experience is showing... The man realizes the issue and sticks a few fingers in me first. He starts fingering my insides hard "you want this cock don't you? Tell me you want this cock." "I want that cock!" I say, "I don't believe you, why isn't your hole opening you stupid slut?" He reaches up and grabs my throat. "I'm going to shove it in again and you're going to open, okay?" I try to mumble an affirmative but only moans come out. He takes his fingers out and in one stroke powers his penis inside me. It felt like a fucking cement truck hit me. He didn't wait for me to catch up. He started humping me faster and faster, while still shouting 'you want this fucking cock you fucking slut? you want my cum? Your pussy is mine you whore." 

After only a minute or two he roars up and sinks his cock into me for the last time, I feel it shudder as he pumps his seed into me. Since I wasn't on birth control, I realized he might have just gotten me pregnant. I don't have time to wonder for long though, as another man quickly climbs on top of me. After a painful first minute, my vagina started getting used to the pain. Plus the cum from the first dude made great lube for this one. Within the next hour, about 12 men took turns pumping their seeds into me. By the end, I was exhausted, but holy shit was it fun. 

After the last dude cums I realize that the first dude, the one that had originally invited me to this, hadn't taken his turn. Maybe he'd forgotten? I sit up to look around for him, and he clearly didn't forget. He comes up from behind me and started kissing my neck. I moan again. He reaches around and starts fingering my clit. "Ooooh, you're bleeding down their... I hope you still have time for one more..." He pushes me forward so I'm laying on my stomach. 

"Fuck yes, I need your cum." 

"Good... One thing though... you said we should tell you if we had an STD right?" He remembers my original and only rule, but he still pokes his penis into my vagina. I moan loudly. "Well..." He starts humping me. I feel his penis going in and out. I feel his skin on my skin. Out of the 13 fucks I had that night, this was on a whole other level. "I have AIDS." he says. 

My stomach dropped. Did he just say AIDS? Like HIV? Is that why he went last? Cause none of the other guys wanted it? I started to try to flop over, but he picks up his pace, and it just feels so good... I let him keep going. He keeps going though "You said you wanted to get fucked... well this fuck will be the best fuck of your life. You won't ever forget it..." He keeps pounding my pussy, his hands were on the back of my head now, holding me down. "You'll get what you wanted, Cum. You are a cum slut. That's all your good for. Worth less than trash." He keeps jawing at me, I could feel my pussy convulsing as another organism approached. "Who cares if you catch the bug? I could throw you in the dumpster and no one would care. You're good for a fuck and that's it. I hope you remember two things after this; that you have HIV, and that you're fucking worthless." His shit talking was throwing me over the edge. I didn't care about catching the bug. I didn't care about ever having sex again. The only thing that existed at that moment is working this mans cock til it explodes. 

I feel him start going even faster, til he's outright jack hammering my pussy. I hear the 'spat, spat, spat' of each hump as the sounds morph together. I feel his penis start to expand. "Worthless bitch... Dumb slut..." I feel him grab my shoulders, push me further into the bed, as he roars up and yells "FUCKING CUM DUMPSTER!" my body explodes in complete orgasm as his cock explodes within me. Jets of poisonous semen coating my insides. I feel pump after pump of his throbbing penis as his seed reaches the deepest part of my hole. "Fuck, FUCK!" I moan as he keeps pumping the last of his venom into my uterus. 

He gets off me. "Okay slut, you had your fun. If you don't catch the bug in a couple weeks, come back and see me, otherwise you've gotta go. " 

While I could barely walk at this point, I manage to make it back to the theater where a few friends find me and take me home. 

Only a week later, I come down with the worst flu of my life. I realize I've made a horrible mistake. But it's too late. This is a part of me now. It'll be with me forever. At least I don't have to worry about slutting around anymore, right?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Fucking great story.  Love when women tell there slut stories!

My friends wife loves to be a cum slut. I have parTyed with them where she would get so spun out with some help from tina and everyone would fuck her and all holes at the same time all night while her husband watches.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/28/2022 at 5:57 AM, Njn0mc said:

Fucking great story.  Love when women tell there slut stories!

My friends wife loves to be a cum slut. I have parTyed with them where she would get so spun out with some help from tina and everyone would fuck her and all holes at the same time all night while her husband watches.   

You still play with them? If so, might an introduction be okay?

• Like 1

On 2/19/2017 at 4:44 AM, Bibabe said:

I couldn't take it anymore. After dating my ex boyfriend for 3 years, he broke up with me to go to college. I had literally saved myself for him. There were plenty of guys I could have had, being a young, small girl with anything but small breasts has it's advantages. But now that he's pulling that shit, fuck it. I was responsible long enough, now is my time to have fun. 

I headed over to a local movie theater. Since it's Friday night there's a midnight showing of 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'. I don't care about the movie too much, but it always seems to attract the horniest of dudes.

Upon entering the place, I realize I had underestimated the amount of erotica that could be held in a building. Within a few feet of the entrance alone, there was at least 20 guys wearing anything from jockstraps to full leather BDSM gear. Since the ratio of girls to men was heavily skewed towards guys, I was approached pretty quickly by a guy wearing a tight leather g-string. It didn't leave much to the imagination. 

"You come here lookin' for some lovin'?"

Since my answer was strictly yes, I didn't see any reason to dance around the issue. "Yes, I need to get fucked."

The man grins. "You sound pretty eager. Do you want to go now or should I gather up some more guys?"

This intrigued me, I hadn't thought about having sex with multiple men in the same night. Now that it's come up though, I figure I might as well go hard or go home. I reply "Dear jesus, yes. Can you get a few guys?" 

"Heck yeah," says the dude. "Before I do, do you want to set some ground rules first? Like safety rules or anything?"

Safety obviously isn't too high a priority for me right now. I never took sex ed, but I figure the chance of actually catching something is fairly low. At the same time, I don't want to seem like a slut or anything. Like maybe not as many guys would want to fuck me if they thought I had something? I decide I should at least pretend to care, just so I can get as many guys as possible. "Uh, I don't need a condom or anything, but if someone is about to stick it in they need to tell me if they think they have an STD. Like it may not be a deal breaker, I still might let them do it, I just need to know." 

"Sure thing, I'll go get some guys. To make it extra special though, how about lets blind fold you until we get there?" 

I was definitely up for some extra kinks. My first time having sex had to be memorable ya know? So I agreed. The dude put the blind folds on first, then led me down the street to his apartment. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get my crew." I heard him close the door as he left. A while later, I'm not sure how long, I hear a large amount of guys enter the place. 

"Oh shit that's a fine hotty you've caught." One of them said. "How old is she? She's legal right?" Another guy chimed in; "She looks just old enough." As the men shuffled around, I heard the first man come up behind me. He whispered in my ear 'are you ready beautiful?' as he grabbed my shirt at the breast and pulled it down. Another guy came up and started unbuckling my pants. "Would you like to see who's about to fuck you?" I nod in agreement. The man takes off my blindfold and in front of me is this well built hunk, with a massive uncut penis. "oh fuck..." I whisper. He pulls down my pants and underwear as the first dude takes off my shirt and bra. Now, totally naked, I realize there's not turning back. This is the moment I lose my virginity. 

The man climbed on top of me. I spread my legs to let him in. He jabs at my pussy, but I only yelp in pain. My lack of experience is showing... The man realizes the issue and sticks a few fingers in me first. He starts fingering my insides hard "you want this cock don't you? Tell me you want this cock." "I want that cock!" I say, "I don't believe you, why isn't your hole opening you stupid slut?" He reaches up and grabs my throat. "I'm going to shove it in again and you're going to open, okay?" I try to mumble an affirmative but only moans come out. He takes his fingers out and in one stroke powers his penis inside me. It felt like a fucking cement truck hit me. He didn't wait for me to catch up. He started humping me faster and faster, while still shouting 'you want this fucking cock you fucking slut? you want my cum? Your pussy is mine you whore." 

After only a minute or two he roars up and sinks his cock into me for the last time, I feel it shudder as he pumps his seed into me. Since I wasn't on birth control, I realized he might have just gotten me pregnant. I don't have time to wonder for long though, as another man quickly climbs on top of me. After a painful first minute, my vagina started getting used to the pain. Plus the cum from the first dude made great lube for this one. Within the next hour, about 12 men took turns pumping their seeds into me. By the end, I was exhausted, but holy shit was it fun. 

After the last dude cums I realize that the first dude, the one that had originally invited me to this, hadn't taken his turn. Maybe he'd forgotten? I sit up to look around for him, and he clearly didn't forget. He comes up from behind me and started kissing my neck. I moan again. He reaches around and starts fingering my clit. "Ooooh, you're bleeding down their... I hope you still have time for one more..." He pushes me forward so I'm laying on my stomach. 

"Fuck yes, I need your cum." 

"Good... One thing though... you said we should tell you if we had an STD right?" He remembers my original and only rule, but he still pokes his penis into my vagina. I moan loudly. "Well..." He starts humping me. I feel his penis going in and out. I feel his skin on my skin. Out of the 13 fucks I had that night, this was on a whole other level. "I have AIDS." he says. 

My stomach dropped. Did he just say AIDS? Like HIV? Is that why he went last? Cause none of the other guys wanted it? I started to try to flop over, but he picks up his pace, and it just feels so good... I let him keep going. He keeps going though "You said you wanted to get fucked... well this fuck will be the best fuck of your life. You won't ever forget it..." He keeps pounding my pussy, his hands were on the back of my head now, holding me down. "You'll get what you wanted, Cum. You are a cum slut. That's all your good for. Worth less than trash." He keeps jawing at me, I could feel my pussy convulsing as another organism approached. "Who cares if you catch the bug? I could throw you in the dumpster and no one would care. You're good for a fuck and that's it. I hope you remember two things after this; that you have HIV, and that you're fucking worthless." His shit talking was throwing me over the edge. I didn't care about catching the bug. I didn't care about ever having sex again. The only thing that existed at that moment is working this mans cock til it explodes. 

I feel him start going even faster, til he's outright jack hammering my pussy. I hear the 'spat, spat, spat' of each hump as the sounds morph together. I feel his penis start to expand. "Worthless bitch... Dumb slut..." I feel him grab my shoulders, push me further into the bed, as he roars up and yells "FUCKING CUM DUMPSTER!" my body explodes in complete orgasm as his cock explodes within me. Jets of poisonous semen coating my insides. I feel pump after pump of his throbbing penis as his seed reaches the deepest part of my hole. "Fuck, FUCK!" I moan as he keeps pumping the last of his venom into my uterus. 

He gets off me. "Okay slut, you had your fun. If you don't catch the bug in a couple weeks, come back and see me, otherwise you've gotta go. " 

While I could barely walk at this point, I manage to make it back to the theater where a few friends find me and take me home. 

Only a week later, I come down with the worst flu of my life. I realize I've made a horrible mistake. But it's too late. This is a part of me now. It'll be with me forever. At least I don't have to worry about slutting around anymore, right?

HOT!!!!