Unintentional water sports

justsexnowatl

This is a little different, but along the same theme.  Last year I was at Southern Decadence.  Played around out in the backroom till I found the bubble ass I wanted to breed and took care of business.  After I was done, I went to the men's room.  Fucking packed.....trough and a toilet in the open.  Some guy was sitting on the toilet with the lid down and fully dressed.  I was still semi hard and cock still wet with some cum from the guy I just bred outside, but I wandered up next to the guy on the toilet and he started sucking my semi soft cock.  I assumed he was hanging in the men's room looking to drink from the tap or he'd be out in the main room with all the other cocksuckers.  I needed to piss bad and quickly let it flow a pretty heavy stream.  I soon found out he was NOT there for piss when he blew my piss out of his mouth and all over some other patron's legs in line for the trough.  He started cussing at me, and a couple guys that got piss spewed on them weren't too happy either.  I emptied enough piss that I could pull my shorts up and bolt out of there fast.  Had to laugh when I was out of the bar and not beat up :)   I relayed this story to a few friends and everyone seems to think my assumption was pretty accurate.  So the moral of the story is, don't hang around the trough in the men's room if you're not looking for piss lol

• Upvote 7

• 5 months later...
On 9/16/2016 at 7:32 AM, justsexnowatl said:

This is a little different, but along the same theme.  Last year I was at Southern Decadence.  Played around out in the backroom till I found the bubble ass I wanted to breed and took care of business.  After I was done, I went to the men's room.  Fucking packed.....trough and a toilet in the open.  Some guy was sitting on the toilet with the lid down and fully dressed.  I was still semi hard and cock still wet with some cum from the guy I just bred outside, but I wandered up next to the guy on the toilet and he started sucking my semi soft cock.  I assumed he was hanging in the men's room looking to drink from the tap or he'd be out in the main room with all the other cocksuckers.  I needed to piss bad and quickly let it flow a pretty heavy stream.  I soon found out he was NOT there for piss when he blew my piss out of his mouth and all over some other patron's legs in line for the trough.  He started cussing at me, and a couple guys that got piss spewed on them weren't too happy either.  I emptied enough piss that I could pull my shorts up and bolt out of there fast.  Had to laugh when I was out of the bar and not beat up :)   I relayed this story to a few friends and everyone seems to think my assumption was pretty accurate.  So the moral of the story is, don't hang around the trough in the men's room if you're not looking for piss lol

you win the internets for all of 2017 LOL

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

If you are in a bathroom at a bar blocking access to one of the places to piss, that is a clear indication that you are offering your mouth as a replacement. Dude got what he deserved. 

That said, I don't blame guys who got piss spewed on them for being annoyed. But if you can't stand having someone else's bodily fluids on your clothes, you shouldn't be in a gay bar at Decadence. 

• Upvote 1

On the topic of unintentional water sports: I was helping one of my friends move across the country. So we took a three day trip and stayed in hotels. The first night we went on Grindr just to see who was nearby and a cute hispanic guy was clearly in the same hotel. We set up a three way. During the festivities, my friend was blowing the guy and all of a sudden I notice that he's swallowing several times. Turns out the guy just completely let loose, pissing directly into my friend's mouth. No conversation about it, no mention of water sports at all during the setup. Luckily, my buddy enjoys it very much and swallowed every last drop. It just seems that without any kind of agreement, this could have ended badly for him. We are two pretty big bear guys and he was a pretty small guy. :) This way, fun for all around.

• Upvote 1

couple of years ago ... was on my knees servicing a very beautiful and big cock through a glory hole. without warning i felt some liquid in my mouth. no contraction before, then i realized must be his piss. i was shocked and fascinated the same moment. thus i was wearing a very good dressed, decided to swallow. the guys piss was so tasty and while his stream became stonger my dick was hard as steel. still his pissing cock in my mouth was shooting my cum on the floor and had an intense orgasm. after the guy finished we french kissed through the glory hole. with a very happy and satisfied face he said, that my mouth tastes like piss. wanted to finish my blowjob, but he left his booth and went away.  my fist experience with watersports and without any word spoken before and i was cuming in beetween seconds ... guys, with lots of pleasure i remember this hot scenery, still. my 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

After spending the night with a guy, I thought I'd wake him with a blowjob.  His bladder opened before his eyes, and while it was a shock, I loved the taste.  Freaked out, he tried pulling out, bit I sealed my mouth around  his cock, not letting go until he was drained.  He confessed it turned him on, and he fed me from the tap twice more before I left.  On my way home, I bought my first yellow hanky along with a yellow leather armband.  Ever since, I've been a total PISSPIG and I give as good as I get!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

In my younger days,  I was too horny and stupid to not do dangerous things,  come to think of it,  I have not changed much.   Anyway,  I was maybe 20 and out cruising downtown on foot late at night.  Movie theater had just let out,  and a guy and his girl were walking ahead of me.   They got back to her apt. building.  He wanted to come up,  and she said no,  her roommate was home.  So he kissed her good night and kept going towards campus.   He looked to be about 30.   He turned the corner and walked up the block,  then turned into the alley.   I was following,  but not too close.  I got to the alley and it was pitch dark,  but again, at that age I was fearless.   I ventured into the alley and walked slowly.  I couldn't see him anywhere,  or much of anything else.   Then behind me,  I heard a quiet whistle.   I turned around,  and the guy stepped out of a recessed doorway.  He asked,  "Are you looking for this"?  He had his cock out and was pulling on it.   We stepped towards each other and I got on my knees and went to sucking his soft cock.   He told me to stop sucking and to just hold it in my mouth.  Then,  he started to piss.  He had his hands on the back of my head and warned me to not spill a drop or get any on him.   I swallowed as best I could,  but the flow and volume were too much and I was gagging.   His piss was running out of my mouth and down the front of my t-shirt.   As he pissed he started to get harder.  By the time he finished pissing he was hard and started to fuck my face.   I pulled down the front of my gym shorts and jacked off while sucking him.  We both shot about the same time.  His load went down my throat,  but mine  was shot all over his slacks and shoes.   Anyway,  he pulled out,  tucked in,  zipped up and walked away without a word.  Guess he figured he really used a fag,  but I'm sure the joke was on him when he saw the mess I made of his slacks and shoes.

• Upvote 1