***First off, this is total fiction, but I was inspired by something that happened to me a few years ago -before I was chasing. Now I wish this is how it had gone down.***

That day was a day like any other, woke up horny as hell. Only this time I didn't have to work and I was going to do something about my hunger. I got onto a few sites and weeded through profiles, until I finally managed to connect with a guy who needed a hot ass to fuck. Done!

He was over in less than 30 minutes, and I was ready for him, face down-ass up on the bed. I heard him fumbling with his clothes and then that damned crinkling sound of a fucking condom. UGH! I wished then that I had lubed my ass with Vaseline so it could shred that fucker up, but it was too late for that. I just gritted my teeth and prepared myself for that rubber burn.

I just hoped (for a change) that he wasn't too hung, that should make the burning rubber a little easier on my insides.

It wasn't totally awful, and if he wasn't wrapped up, that is a dick I could spend hours on end with. But I had to get him to use a ton of lube just to keep me from feeling the condom.

Eventually he got tired of pounding me doggie style, so he lay down on the bed and had me climb on top. I rode him good, determined to get him off and then get back online to find a guy who would give me some loads.

When he was just about to cum he shoved me really hard off of him, and he was left panting with his dick firm and throbbing in the air. "What the fuck?" I howled.

"I didn't want to cum in you," he replied, gulping in deep breaths.

"Why? You've got a condom on," I complained.

"I just . . . couldn't."

He hadn't actually blown his load, so I climbed back on and started riding him again, only this time he didn't seem as into it -for some reason I got the feeling he was still worried about cumming. I don't get it.

And after a few minutes he did it again, leaving my hole literally gaping open and starved. "Dude, what is the problem?" I asked.

He finally blurted out, "I've got HIV! AIDS! Dammit, I can't take the chance of cumming inside anyone even with protection."

Fuck this, I told myself. Faster than he could even register what was happening, I tore that condom off of him and dropped my ass down, raw and balls-deep. He was protesting and trying to get me off of him, but I locked my thighs onto him and rode like I was on a mechanical bull who was trying to buck me off.

"Give me that fuckin' load!" I demanded.

His eyes grew so big, he thought I was crazy for sure. "Are you insane? You can't-"

"Give me your fucking AIDS!" I yelled at him.

He was still pushing on me to get off, but I was riding him hard and his dick was still steel hard and buried totally up inside me. I think on some level he was loving being inside me the way nature intended, at least his rock hard dick was thrilled about it.

We literally struggled and fought for at least five minutes, and despite him being significantly bigger than me, I had desperation and hunger on my side. And I won!

Finally he stopped struggling and only a minute later he grunted and I felt that beautiful dick spewing toxic seed deep into me. Aah, relief.

I stayed on top of him, not letting him out of my ass, determined to take every single drop his balls had to expel.

Eventually he opened his eyes and stared me down. "Why would you do that?" Such a sweet guy, he was actually concerned about me.

I grinned at him, determined to lighten his mood. "Hey, poz guys need to cum, too."

"Yes, with condoms," he asserted, almost scolding me for being so irresponsible.

"Hell NO," I retorted. "The fact that you have a viral load means you shouldn't ever have to touch another condom in your whole life. Your seed was made to be spread."

"Yes, but you-"

"-would have asked if I was really concerned about it. And if you'd told me up front, I would have insisted we go bare from the start," I assured him.

"I still don't understand why," he mumbled.

"Because you've been given the freedom to fuck and not worry about it anymore. It is the responsibility of the guy on the receiving end. If he's concerned about catching something, he should ask ahead of time, he should demand condoms, and he should probably find a safer way to get fucked than anonymous hook-ups."

He was silent for several minutes, clearly pondering what I'd told him. But I did notice that his dick never softened inside my ass, not even a little bit. Eventually I felt his hands on my hips and he began to buck up into me.

It appeared that I had done a little reverse on him and changed him into a gifter, and now he was turned on by the idea of delivering his toxic load into me. He looked deep into my eyes and grinned. "So, you want this fucking AIDS seed?"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

***Okay, I toyed with a couple of ideas for this next bit. I'll post this one for now, and maybe later a slight variation if it works out the way I like.***

“So you want this fuckin’ AIDS seed?” he asked me.

As if he even had to ask?! I had literally just got done fighting him for it. I began to swivel my hips and ride his stiff prick, desperate for another helping.

“You’re so fucked up,” he said. “You know you’re going to get infected if you keep this up.”

“That’s kind of the point,” I panted.

Just as it seemed that he might be getting into it, he clearly had a powerful pang of guilt and he flung me off of him once again.

“No! You can’t do this,” he protested, jumping up off of the bed. “I won’t do this to you. You seem like a really nice guy, I can’t be responsible.”

I am responsible!” I retorted.

“So am I. I shouldn’t have given in the first time. I was weak, but I need to stay strong -that’s my responsibility ever since diagnosis.”

He grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me off of the bed, down the hall to the bathroom, where he shoved me into the shower, turned it on, and proceeded to practically rape my ass with the shower douche!

“This might not help, but you’ll thank me in the morning,” he growled to me as I struggled against him.

I might have had the upper hand when I was sitting on top of him, but standing up I was no match -he’s twice my size!

When he was done with rinsing me out he dried me off, threw my clothes at me and dragged me out to the car. I had no idea where he was taking me -this was the strangest hook-up I’ve ever had.

Five minutes later he was pulling up to the ER. What the fuck?!

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I moaned.

“My buddy works in the ER. He’ll give you some pills to clear you. Come on,” he growled, hopping out of the car and coming around to my side when I didn’t bother to open the door.

“If you were going to make me take these, why didn’t you just keep fucking me and let us both enjoy ourselves?” I complained.

He seemed stumped. In his panic to take the weight of the toxic world on his shoulders, he didn’t even imagine he could just have fun for a while before getting me all medicated up.

After a few minutes pondering, a slight grin pulled at his lips. “Fine, I’ll make you a deal. You go in and get the meds from my buddy, and when I take you home we can fuck again. Nothing to worry about at that point.”

“Deal,” I replied confidently, the wheels in my brain already churning. “One more thing-”

“What?” he sighed in exasperation.

“Do you have a name or should I just call you ‘selfish asshole’?”

He laughed. “Selfish asshole? Really?”

“Well, that’s what I’ve been calling you in my head, so I just figured-”

“Will. My name is Will.”

“Fine. Will. I’m Stephen.”

We walked into the ER, which was surprisingly quiet for that time of night. I would have figured all kinds of crap went down in the middle of the night. Knifings, shootings, overdoses.

A seriously hunky doctor came straight for us, smiling at Will. “Will, what’s up?”

“Hey, Josh. I need a little favor,” he said furtively, making a slight nod in my direction.

“What’s the problem?” Josh asked.

“We got a little carried away earlier and things got a little . . . unsafe,” he told his buddy as diplomatically as possible. “Can you give him that medication you told me about?”

Josh smiled at me and said, “Sure, follow me. Will, you can stay here for a few minutes. Won’t take long.”

I followed Josh to an exam room and he had me sit on one of those awful cushioned tables with the paper on top of it. And then he stared me down.

“So, things got out of hand?” he leered. Subtle, why doesn’t he do the ‘wink, wink, nudge, nudge,’ too?

“He came in me without a condom. I don’t see what the big deal is,” I blurted out.

The look of surprise on his handsome face was priceless. “Well, you do realize that he has quite a high viral load at this point.”

“I’m aware of that,” I told him coolly.

A smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth and he tried to conceal it. He went to a cabinet off to my right to retrieve the medication they’d been discussing. As he reached up to the top shelf, the blue hospital issue shirt he wore under the white doctor coat hiked up and revealed a small biohazard tattoo just above his right hip bone.

Interesting.

Pills in hand, he turned back to me. I could see that the bulge in his crotch had started to stir and grow, not obscenely, but something had ticked his pulse up a notch.

“So, it doesn’t bother you to have unmedicated men breed you?” he asked.

I’m not into playing games so I told him boldly, “I love it.”

His eyebrows shot up and his smile was huge. As was the bulge, now growing before my very eyes.

“Tell you what, I’ll give you some of my own to take home with you as long as you take this in front of me,” he said, waving the packet of meds at me.

“Fine,” was all I could say. Despite how brutalized my hole felt after that violent douching, it was twitching in anticipation. So was my dick, which was tenting huge in the front of my pants.

I popped the pills in my mouth, turned around and waved my ass at him. I immediately felt his hands on my hips, and then he pulled my pants down to my ankles. “Off,” he ordered, so I lifted first one foot and then the other to shake myself free of my pants.

Not about to waste any time, plus in a hospital we couldn’t know if someone would come looking for him, he quickly lined his dick up to my waiting hole.

He teased the opening for a couple of seconds, and I could feel that his dick head was nice and fat, and then he shoved forward, driving at least half of his shaft into me. I groaned in my mouth, trying to contain myself so we wouldn’t draw attention to us.

He held onto my hips and leaned back, watching his dick slamming in and out of my ravaged hole. Knowing that he was occupied with the view, I took the opportunity to spit the pills out that I’d pretended to swallow. I had held them between a couple of molars so that they wouldn’t dissolve at all in any of my saliva, and in my palm they were still fully in tact.

“You guys must have had a good time,” he commented. “Your hole is bleeding.”

I suppose I shouldn’t have been surprised after that shower scene, but I was. “It is?”

“Don’t worry, not a lot. But some streaks on my dick. Don’t matter, it’ll just lube your hole for my dick. And his. I assume he’s going to fuck you again after you leave here.”

“That’s the plan,” I told him.

“Then it’s a good thing we got you squared away now so you can settle in and enjoy yourself,” he said, picking up the pace and slamming me hard. “You want it?”

“Give it to me,” I hissed.

He stifled a low growl in clenched teeth as his balls erupted in my ass, flooding me with toxic seed. I was in heaven and I never wanted that feeling to end.

But as with all good things . . .

We straightened up, set our clothes properly, and exited the room as professionally as possible, no one the wiser as to what had just happened in the examination room.

Josh walked me out to the waiting room and Will. They shook hands, smiled, and made a couple of minutes of small talk.

“He’s all set,” Josh told him. “Have at it. Free pass tonight,” he told him slyly, turning to leave, but stopping to say his good-bye to me.

“Thanks, doc. I really appreciate your bedside manner,” I said, unable to control my grin.

We shook hands and then I turned to follow Will out, turning to see Josh staring at the pills I had slipped into his hand. He shook his head at me, but the smile on his face told me he wasn’t pissed, and the tent in his pants made his real feelings perfectly clear.

He gave me a wink, and then pulled his white lab coat closed to conceal his hard-on, and then turned and left.

Back in the car, Will looked over at me for a moment, then leaned across and planted a kiss on me that went all the way down to my toes.

“See, it wasn’t so bad. Now we’ve got all night to enjoy and not worry.”

If only he knew . . .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1