Aaron's Gangbang

Aaron’s Gangbang

Part 1

We got to the hotel room at 6pm. The ads we placed on bareback.com and other sites said to start showing up around 7 and it would go until midnight. You went to the bathroom to make sure you were cleaned out really well while I set things up. I put out several bottles of lube around the room and I got undressed. I was lying on the bed when you came out. The look of excitement was evident on your face. “I can’t believe we’re actually doing this” you said as you got on the bed with me, as naked as I was. I took your chin in my hand, looked deeply in your eyes, and replied, “Believe it. You wanted this and I’m going to make it happen for you.”  You kissed me deeply and we rolled around on the bed making out, our hands all over each other. Your cock was already rock hard and mine was getting that way.  I wanted us to have some time alone before guys started showing up. And I wanted to be the first for the night. Up til now, I’d worn a condom when I fucked you and I’d been on meds so I was undetectable.  I’d been off them for 2 weeks now and there were no condoms in the hotel room.  Tonight, you were getting pozzed, just like you wanted. We’d talked about it and both decided to go forward with it. I placed several ads for a bareback gangbang stressing this was for poz tops only. We’d had some great replies and had high hopes for the evening.

I rolled you over on your stomach and spread your cheeks. Your well worn pussy lips never ceased to turn me on. One of the many things I loved about you was how much you loved having your ass used and abused. I started licking up and down your crack and then started sucking gently on your hole. You responded immediately with a low moan. I licked the hole a couple of times and shoved my tongue deep inside you. I shoved my tongue in as far as I could and tasted your clean ass.  I’d been known to do this for hours, but for tonight, I just wanted to get it wet and make you more excited. For your first fuck of the night, my spit was all the lube you were getting. My 8 inch cock was hard and ready to go. My unmedicated precum was making the head slick. I had you turn over onto your back so I could see your face. I pushed your legs back so your asspussy was lined up with my cock and rubbed the head around the hole, giving you a little more lube.  You moaned again, deeper, “YESSSSSSS, please!” I looked you deeply in the eyes again and said, “I love you” and shoved in. “UUUGH!!!” you cried out as half of my thick cock rammed inside you, stretching you out. “OH FUCK” you said. I kept up the pressure and felt another inch slip in. “DAMN that BURNS!!!” you hissed, but didn’t make any effort to stop me.  I kept pushing into your barely lubed ass, forcing my way in. Your ass clenched up involuntarily from the pain, but you pushed out as best you could and I shoved in again and bottomed out. You had all of my 8X6 cock inside you and I held it there.  I wiped the tears from your face and kissed you deeply again. I kept kissing you as I started to make small fucking motions.  I started easing out some and then back in. I leaned back so I could watch your face again. I could tell you were slowly getting used to it, but the grimace on your face showed it was still hurting. I slowly pulled out to til just the head was in and slowly shoved all the way back in. You let out a deep breath between clenched teeth, but you were still meeting my fuck strokes, shoving back against me.  I pulled out again, noticing it pulled out pretty easily, and noticed the pink on my cock.  You had been torn a little from my rough, barely lubed fucking.  I started moving in and out of you faster now, fucking you all the way every time. It felt so good, fucking you like this, so roughly. I loved that there was blood on my cock.  It turned me on even more and I could feel myself getting close. I looked you, catching your attention, and said, “I’m getting ready to breed you. I’m so close. Tell me you want it.” You smiled and nodded, saying, “Please cum in me. Poz my ass. FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!!!” I picked up speed, plowing into you again and again, and I knew I couldn’t hold off any longer. “Oh god, Oh god, OH MY FUCKING GOD, TAKE MY POZ CUM!!!!” I slammed into you and stayed there, pumping my poison deep inside your torn asspussy. “Goddamn motherfuck YES!!!” I cried out as I shot the biggest load I’d ever shot in you.  It never seemed like it would end, shot after shot of infected manjuice kept filling you up. You said over and over, “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I collapsed on top of you, kissing your face, wiping away more tears, and finally kissing you deeply on the mouth, never loving you more than I did right then.

I stayed inside you until my spent cock softened enough that it came out of your used ass.  You pushed me off of you and immediately crawled between my legs to get at my cock. You took it in your mouth and sucked the cum, blood, and ass juices that clung to it.  I noticed it was about 10 minutes til 7 and knew we had to get ready. I had one last thing to do to you before anyone else got there.  I reached into my overnight bag and pulled out a new toothbrush. If we were going to do this, we were going to do it right.  You were already bleeding a little from my rough fucking, but I was going to make sure you caught IT tonight.  I had you get on your hands and knees with your ass up in the air and slowly pushed the brush into your open ass.  I brushed inside you, at all angles, making sure you were ready.  You squealed a couple of times from the brushing, but stayed still.  I loved the fact that I was brushing your ass with my toxic poz cum already in it. Once I was done with that, I put some towels around the room and put out a few bottles of poppers. There was a knock just after 7. A silver-haired hot daddy was at the door.  I recognized him from one of the websites and invited him in.  He saw you on the bed and immediately took his clothes off.  He was in great shape and had a very furry chest.  I noticed immediately he had a really thick cock that was about 7 inches.  He was definitely going to open you up more. He grabbed some lube, slicked up his thick cock, and got up on the bed on his knees behind you.  He shoved 2 lubed fingers inside your open ass and spread them wide to open you up.  When he pulled them out, he saw the pink cum on them and winked at me.  “You want this thick poz cock?” he asked you. You replied, “yes.” He said, “yes what? Tell me what you want.” You turned your head towards him and told him “Please give me your thick poz cock. Please fuck my ass!” He put the head of his cock against your wide open cunt and slowly shoved all the way in.  The extra thickness of his cock spreads you even more open, causing you to groan loudly, “UNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!” The silver daddy started fucking you at a nice, steady pace, going all the way in and pulling out til just the head’s in. He fucks your cunt for about 15 minutes at the same pace, every few minutes saying things “take my poz cock.”, “Gonna breed you good.”, “Make you take my poz cum.” His rhythm picks up and he starts plowing you hard. Then, you can feel his cock swell up even more as he says, “Here it comes, take my poz cum!” He slams his cock inside you one last time and shoots his toxic load inside your stretched out hole. You cry out in joy, “YES, breed me, breed my hole!” He stays in you until his orgasm subsides. He pulls out and I see more red cum on his softening, but still thick cock. He gets dressed and quickly leaves.

Part 2 cumming soon…..

• Upvote 30

Part 2

After the first poz trick is gone, I had just enough time to bask in the satisfied smile on your face before there was another knock at the door. It was a couple I’d chatted with who were very anxious to get at your pussy.  One was in his early 20s; clean cut with long hair, the other was in his 40s with a short buzz cut and a sexy goatee.  They were 2 poz tops who’d been together a couple of years. Of all the guys I’d chatted with setting this night up, I was most excited about these 2. I knew from their pics they were both beefy and muscled up, although the younger guy was smooth and the older one was very hairy. They also both had 9 inch cocks. The younger one was a bit thicker and the older one had a big PA. They undressed quickly and climbed on the bed with you. Seeing the 3 of you on the bed, all 3 so fucking hot, was making my cock throb. The younger one kneeled at your head, putting the head of his thick cock at your mouth, which opened immediately. He slid as much as he could in your talented mouth and started slowly facefucking you. The older one got behind you, picked up a bottle of lube, and slicked up his cock. He could see the red tinged cum leaking out of your cunt so he knew you didn’t need any more lube. He put the fat head with the PA where the cum was leaking and proceeded to stop the leak. He slowly pushed in your lose hole, although as with as fat as these 2 cocks were, you were definitely about to become more loose.  He pushed in until it got tighter and stopped. You groaned around the thick cock in your mouth, “UNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH”. He pulled back a little and pushed in further.  “UNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!” you groaned again as you felt your pussy tighten up.  He kept pulling out a little and pushing in more until he had all 9 inches inside you with his thick PA even deeper. You were going to town on the younger guy’s cock with most of it in your mouth and the head slipping repeatedly into your throat.  The 9 inches in your ass pulled out to the head and started fucking you steadily, sinking all the way in. “Take those 2 poz cocks” he said as he kept up the pace, a look of ecstasy on his face. They kept this up for a while until the younger guy said, “I want a crack at that pussyhole. He took your cock well enough, so let’s see how he does with mine.” They both pull their hard, slimy cocks out of you and traded places. The older guy held his cum covered cock out to you and you opened your mouth wide and accepted it. The younger guy didn’t even bother with lube because his thick member was coated with your spit and he could tell from looking at your hole you had enough cum in you. He placed the head at your used hole and proceeded to shove slowly, but determinedly inside you. You were tight to him even after his partner’s fat cock, but he didn’t stop pushing. “AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! UNGH UNGH!” you cried out around the cock in your mouth.  I could tell this one was hurting, but I could also see you were backing up to your younger fuck partner. You wanted him inside you all the way. He quickly bottomed out deep inside you and started a good fuck rhythm.  The younger guy was much more verbal while he was fucking. “Fuck yeah, such a tight asspussy.  Even after your thick cock, he’s still tight. I fucking love it.” “Take my poz cock, take both of our poz deathsticks. We’re going to flood this pussy with both loads of our toxic poison.” He started fucking a little faster, really getting into it. “Neither one of us is on meds right now, so you’re going to be getting 2 very charged up loads tonight. If you wanna join the brotherhood, this is going to take care of that.” About that time I heard a knock at the door.  I let another guy in who undressed and waited over by me for his turn. The older guy, who had been keeping your mouth busy with his cock and PA said, “That’s enough of that, I’m getting close.” “So am I”, said the younger guy as he picked up speed in his fucking. The older guy got over by his partner and started kissing him deeply while pinching his smooth nipples.  This drove him crazy as he fucked you even harder.  The older guy got behind his partner and continued to work his nipples as he fucked you in a frenzy.  “Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK, his ass and your hands on my nips are around to bring me off.  I’m gonna breed this toxic cumhole.” “Oh YEAH, getting SO CLOSE!  Fucking take it man, TAKE MY GODDAMN POZ CUM!!!!!” He slammed into you and held still for a few minutes while shot after shot added to the cum that was already inside you. He shuddered as his orgasm racked his body. The guy standing next to me was rock hard and had precum on the end of his cock, as did I. The younger guy pumped in and out of you a few more times and then pulled out. His partner immediately took his place and shoved back inside your loose, used asspussy. The other guy went over and asked if he could clean the younger guy’s cock off.  I nodded yes and he said, “Sure, enjoy yourself”. Even though the cock was shrinking, it was still pretty thick and covered in cum and blood.  He licked and slobbered all over it.  Meanwhile, his partner had shoved all the way back in you and was fucking you at least as fast as the other had.  Even though he wasn’t quite as thick, he still had the PA and was slamming it deep inside you again and again.  I was sure it was bruising the inside of your ass if not making some of the tears from the toothbrush worse. You backed your ass up and met him at each stroke. I could see your cock was leaking a long string of precum onto the bedspread as he fucked you harder and harder. “Take my unmedicated poz cum you slut! You want it don’t you, faggot cumwhore!” I could tell this just about sent you over the top. “Yes, breed me! Fill me up with it, I want it! I NEED IT!!!” “Fill my cumwhore pussy with your poison, PLEASE!!!” He slammed in you a couple of more times and yelled, “AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!” as he pumped yet another load of poz, unmedicated cum inside your used hole.

By now, the newest guy had finished cleaning off the younger guy’s cock and was watching up close as you got bred again. Once the older guy’s orgasm stopped, he pulled his cock out and presented it to the new guy to clean off.  He went to it immediately. I could tell you were trying to catch your breath from both of those fantastic fuckings. As soon as both cocks were clean, they each kissed you, deeply, embraced and kissed me, got dressed and left. The new guy was staring at your used up cunt as if mesmerized. He looked at me and asked if he could eat your ass for a bit before fucking you.  I knew there would be no shortage of cum tonight, so nodded yes. You lay down on your stomach and the guy crawled between your legs so he could get at your abused pussy.  He was an average looking guy, nothing that stood out, but not a troll by any means.  He licked all the cum off around your asscheeks and up and down your crack. He then latched his lips on your puffy and swollen asslips and stuck his tongue in.  He started sucking on your hole, trying to get some of the bloody, toxic cum for himself.  I remembered from our brief online chat he was a vers bottom who did like to fuck from time to time, but was as big a cumwhore as you were tonight. He sucked noisily for a few minutes and crawled up between your legs until his hard cock was even with your pussy hole.  He was about 7 inches and a little thick, but with a big mushroom head.  I assumed sucking all of the excess cum from both cocks and your ass had horned him up past the point of no return.  He spit on his hand, rubbed in on the big cockhead, and plowed into you. After the last 2 guys, it had to be nice getting an average size cock. I could see you winced a little when the head went in, but just as before, you pushed back to meet each thrust. I was right about him being horned up because after 5 minutes, he cried out, “OH FUCK, I’M GONNA SHOOT!”. “Give me that load man,” I heard you say, encouraging him.  “Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, UHNNNN!” He slammed all the way in and drained his poz nuts into you.  After he pulled out, he wiped off with a towel, got dressed, and left.

Part 3 cumming soon

• Upvote 26

Part 3

After the fourth guy left, I walked over to the bed where you still catching your breath. Since we didn’t have anyone with us for the moment, I took advantage of having a few minutes to make out with you. I climbed on the bed and lay down next to you.  You turned on your side towards me and put your arms around me. We held each other for a minute, enjoying the closeness, and we started kissing.  Our lips locked and our tongues battled.  The fact that you had five poz loads in your ass had us both extremely turned on.  We started rolling around on the bed, our hands all over each other’s bodies. Our kisses became hungrier as our passions grew. Both of our cocks were rock hard and leaking, but before we could do anything about it, there was a knock at the door.  “FUCK!”, I muttered, but quickly got off the bed to answer the door.  After all, this is why we were here. 

I opened the door to find a tall, thin, blond man.  He came in and whistled his appreciation of us both being naked as I closed the door.  This was the first guy tonight I hadn’t previously chatted with. He introduced himself as Jon and said he saw one of the ads I’d posted. I shook his hand, “I’m Jim and that hot piece of ass on the bed is Aaron.” Jon wasted no time in stripping his clothes off.  Even though he was on the thin side, he had some definition to his chest, arms, and shoulders.  He had a dusting of golden fur on his chest and a treasure trail leading down to a thick blond bush and a long, thin cock.  As he approached the bed, it started thickening up and got longer.  It looked to be about 10 inches. You looked at him with a big grin on your face. “How do you want me, stud?” you asked. He replied, “Let’s have you on your back at the edge of the bed.” You rolled to the end of the bed, got on your back, and lifted your legs in the air. “Like this?” you asked. “Fuck yes, that’s exactly how I like to breed my men. So my poz cum can get in really deep!” You moaned in anticipation, “Oh God yes!” Jon grabbed some lube and slicked his long cock up. He knelt down til he was at the right angle and rubbed his cockhead around on your spread open ass lips. “I’m going in and I’m going in deep” he promised. And he did just that. He shoved the head and several inches inside you. You practically ordered him, “Give me all of that poz cock! I want it!” Without hesitation, he pushed another 3-4 inches in you. You had almost all of him in your ass.  He pulled out til just the head was in and pushed back in until his balls touched your ass.  He had all 10 inches of his poz cock buried deep inside you.  I had been a bystander for the 4 other guys, but after seeing how long his cock was and now seeing it buried inside you, I couldn’t stay away.  Plus I was still horned up from our makeout session.  I climbed on the bed at your head, directed my cock to your mouth, and took over holding your legs. You loved sucking cock as much as you loved getting fucked and went right at it.  My leaking cockhead slipped into your throat as the muscles worked it. Jon had started long dicking your pussy, his balls slapping your ass with every thrust. Every time he bottomed out, you moaned.  His long cock was shoving the cum inside you even deeper into you. And we both knew he would be spurting his load deeper than any other that night. We fucked you at both ends, enjoying the way you made our cocks feel. Even though I’d cum in you at the beginning of the night, I could feel my next load churning in my balls.  We fell into a rhythm, fucking you silly, loving every second of it. “Fuck that ass,” I told Jon, “get him ready for another poz load.” He joined in, urging me to fuck your throat good and deep. Watching his 10 inch poz cock disappear continually in your used pussy was pushing me over the edge.  I didn’t want to cum so quickly, but I couldn’t hold off any longer.  “Fuck, I’m gonna cum! You’re sucking the cum right out of me!” I cried out. I pulled my cock out til just the head was in your mouth and proceeded to blast my 2nd load of the night in your mouth. “I’M FUCKING CUMMING!” I roared as I shot again and again in your mouth. As soon as I finished shooting my load, I leaned down and kissed you again, tasting my cum as you shared it with me.  Jon kept fucking you, going deep every time. He picked up his pace, which told me he was getting close.  He started slamming in and out of you, muttering “Fuck yes, goddamn it, gonna shoot, gotta breed you.” We kept kissing, passing my load back and forth when he finally said, “Take my fucking poz cum!” and slammed in you one last time.  His toxic cum started pumping deep inside you, really filling you up. He stayed still for quite a while, shot after shot of jizz pumping. We broke off our kiss as he slowly pulled out of you. I could tell from the look on your face that had been a great fuck.  Even though he wasn’t really thick, it’s rare to get a cock in you that deep.  After he cleaned up, we exchanged numbers so we could play again and he left with a smile on his face.

Part 4 cumming soon……. 

• Upvote 17

Part 4

Just after guy #4 left, there was a knock at the door.  I let our newest fucker in.  He was a beefy, older guy, looking to be in his mid 60s.  As he stripped, you could tell he worked out a lot. He definitely took care of himself.  He had a very thick cock that was getting hard quickly. He introduced himself as Travis. “I was happy to see the ad you posted,” he said. “I haven’t been to an anonymous cumdump in weeks.” “Well then this is your lucky night,” I replied. “He’s ready for his next poz load.” “I’ll go you one better than that,” Travis informed me. “My viral load is really high and I’m not on meds.” He grinned at me and I grinned back. “If that’s the case, then I need to do one thing before you tear into him.” I retrieved the toothbrush I’d used on Aaron’s asshole at the start of the night. “It’s time we did this again and we want to make sure he’s good and ready for you. Would you care to do the honors?” “Fuck yeah; it’s been even longer since I’ve fucked a hole that was good and bloody.”

He took the bloody toothbrush from me and walked to the bed. Aaron was still lying on his back, but Travis had him get on his hands and knees. He put the tip of the brush up to the used pussy lips and pushed it in.  “How many loads do you have in you?” He asked. “Five so far,” Aaron replied.  “You’ll make six.” “Fuck yeah, a true poz cumdump!” he said as he brushed the inside of the well fucked hole. Travis moved the brush in and out, at all angles, making sure the cum that was already inside could do its job. “Chances are you’re probably poz by now, but this will make sure.” He finally pulled the toothbrush out of Aaron’s cunt, looking with satisfaction at the red tint of the bristles. He quickly ran the brush on the outside of the asshole a few times, making Aaron wince. He then licked the toothbrush and sucked on the bristles. “Push a little of the cum out for me,” Travis ordered. Aaron complied and Travis caught the pink and red cum in his hand. He used it to lube up his throbbing hard cock. “This might sting a little.” “Go for it,” Aaron told him. He put the leaking cockhead smeared with bloody cum up to the slightly bleeding asslips and slowly shoved the head in. “GODDAMN, that DOES sting!!!” Aaron cried out. “Yeah, you’ll be a little tender for the rest of the night,” Travis commented. I went over to stand by the beefy, older top so I could get a better view. His thick cock had the used cunt stretched out already with just the head and a couple of inches in.  His cock sank in slowly, inch after inch, until he was all the way in. “FUCK you’re thick,” Aaron exclaimed. “And fucking your hole is like sinking into warm butter,” Travis replied. He pulled his cock all the way out and I could see spots of red cum on the shaft. He slid all the way back in, faster than the first time. “YES!!!” Aaron moaned, even though there was a grimace on his face.  I could see he was pushing back, too. 

I started running my hands around the top’s chest, playing with his nipples. “Oh yeah, play with those nips!” Travis told me.  I got behind him so I could get at them better and started really working them.  This caused him to start pounding that cum filled pussy hard.  I also started kissing the back of his neck. He turned his head sideways and kissed me deep, our tongues battling. I continued to pinch and play with his sensitive nipples and he pounded on and on, deeper into that cum filled ass. He broke loose from the kiss and pulled out again. “Turn over on your back,” the muscle stud directed you. “I want to see your face when you receive my gift.” Aaron flipped over on his back and he immediately shoved back in.  He rested the feet on his shoulders and went back to pounding. I started running my hands all over his chest, zeroing in again on his nipples. I could tell doing this made him go crazy by the way he was fucking.  “Mmmmmmm, yeah, you’re turning me on so much, doing that.” He told me. “You’re gonna make me shoot my poz load in him soon.” There was a knock at the door and I regretfully removed my hands so I could open the door.  It was 2 separate guys I’d been emailing with about tonight, Bill and Jason.  They happened to get here at the same time. Bill was shorter with a stocky build and a very thick cock and Jason was about my height with a thick full beard and if I remembered correctly, had a thick PA on his nice sized cock. I let them both in and after seeing the action on the bed, they immediately stripped. I went back to what I was doing and Bill and Jason joined us on the bed. Bill offered his hard cock to Aaron who opened his mouth wide. He started sucking on the uncut cock, obviously loving it. Jason took Aaron’s cock and started licking up and down the shaft, paying special attention to the head. Travis was slamming his thick cock in and out as fast as he could, once again getting close from my renewed attention to his nipples. “Goddamn, I’m getting so close!” he growled. “Between him working my nipples and your used cunt working my cock, I’m not going to last much longer.” “Give him that high viral load charged cum, stud,” I told him. “Fill him up.” “Uhn, Yeah, FUCK, TAKE IT!!!” he yelled as he slammed in one last time and held still, his bull cock unloading, filling Aaron up yet again. Aaron took Bill’s cock out of his mouth saying, “YES, FUCK YES, give me every drop!”. He then pulled Jason’s mouth off his cock, telling him, “I don’t want to cum yet.” “Not a problem,” he replied, eyeing the huge cock that was being pulled from the used asshole.  He scooted down to the end of the bed to clean off the slimy cock, not caring that some of the cum was bloody. Bill had put his cock back in Aaron’s mouth, saying “get me good and hard because I’m going in next.” He used all of his formidable cocksucking skills to do just that.  As Jason finished cleaning off Travis’ cock and he went to get dressed, Bill took his place at the end of the bed. His cock wasn’t quite as thick as the last one, but it was close.  It was wet with spit and there was cum running out of Aaron’s hole, so he didn’t have to worry about lube.  He leaned in and kissed Aaron on the lips and said, “I’m going to enjoy this. And so are you.” He then rubbed his uncut cock up and down the wide open hole, getting cum on it, and proceeded to start fucking it in. He slid in easily and started a good steady rhythm, plowing the used hole. Jason then took Bill’s place and gave Aaron his PA and cock to suck on.  He didn’t even gag as the PA went in to his throat. After letting Travis out, I returned to watch the 2 men use my boyfriend.  I relished being able to watch this, thinking of all the times we would relive tonight’s experiences, making ourselves horny over and over. It was that thought which gave me an idea.  I went up to Bill and whispered in his ear.  He smiled and nodded. I then did the same to Jason and he grinned wide and also nodded.  They both pulled their cocks out and I suggested, “Let’s try something different. Jason, why don’t you lie on your back and let’s have Aaron sit on your cock.” “Sounds good to me,” Jason replied. Aaron was so worked up from all the activity that he didn’t notice the smiles on all of our faces.  He straddled Jason and worked his big PA and cock up in his cum filled hole. He sat all the way down on it and started riding him.  Bill got some lube and started jacking his cock, getting it good and wet and staying hard. I got on the bed next to Aaron and Jason and started kissing my lover passionately. “Mmmmmmm, fuck yes,” Aaron moaned in between deep kisses.  I could tell he was getting more and more worked up.  I reached down and started playing with his cock and gradually moved my hand down to where he was riding Jason’s cock.  I loved many things about Aaron, but one of the things I loved most was his asshole.  We played so much and so often that his asslips kept that used look.  And with as much activity as he’d had already tonight, I was pretty sure he was on the loose side by now.  Bill poured some lube on my fingers and I started pushing a finger in Aaron’s ass, along with Jason’s cock.  He didn’t notice at first, then when I put a second finger in, his eyes popped open. “Ohhhhhhhh,” he moaned, “YESSSSSSS!” At that point, I went back to making out with my lover and Bill took over fingering and stretching out Aaron’s already loose pussy.  Once he got four fingers in alongside Jason’s cock, he knew he was ready for more of his thick member.  Aaron held still with Jason’s cock buried in him, still making out with me.  Bill got up close between their legs and started pushing his thick cock slowly in the already full hole. Aaron moaned loudly in my mouth, grunting a few times, but never tried to stop him.  The thickest part of the cock started being forced in and he grunted even louder. I broke our kiss, looking him in the eyes, “You ok Babe?” Aaron winced visibly, but nodded his head.  “I want it, I want them both.” he told me.  As the last of Bill’s thick fuck stick was forced in, I went back to making out with the love of my life as both men started fucking him together.  I knew they were getting off on both of their poz cocks rubbing together as they fucked and tore up the hole they were in.  They picked up speed and fucked him together like they’d done it before.  It was the hottest fucking thing we’d ever done. Not only did he have the second thickest cock he’d had all night in him, but he also had a good sized cock with a big PA pounding him.  “Fuck yeah, take our cocks!” “Ride our poz deathsticks!” “Get ready for a double dose of poison!” they both said as they pounded him mercilessly. I could tell they were getting close from the grunting and cussing. “Goddamn, I’m about to cum,” Bill said. “Me too, so close,” Jason replied. “YES YES YES, FUCKING TAKE IT!!!” “CUMMING IN YOUR USED PUSSY, FILLING YOU UP EVEN MORE!!” they both yelled out as they blasted his insides with even more poz cum. They both slammed home and held their throbbing cocks still as they spurted over and over. I held Aaron tight never loving him more than in that moment.                                                                                                                          

Part 5 cumming soon………

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Part 5

There was a loud knock at the door just after Bill and Jason finished double dosing my honey’s used cunt with their poz loads. I looked through the peephole and saw 3 black guys standing in the hall. I opened the door and they came in.  Seeing the 3 naked men on the bed, one of them said, “I guess we’re in the right place for that ad”. “Glad you could make it,” I told him. I introduced myself and the one who’d already spoke said, “I’m Tony and this is Kevin and Brad” pointing to the other 2 who were already stripping. Tony was watching Bill and Jason untangle themselves after double fucking Aaron as he undressed. “I see we just missed a double fuck. Think your boy would be up for another?” he asked. Before I could reply, Aaron piped up, “Sure, why the fuck not.” I looked at the clock and figured as late as it was, this would be the last ones for the night. Might as well finish up the night on a high note.

By now, Bill and Jason were standing over with us and all 3 of us looked at the 3 new guys.  All 3 were in good shape. They all had big cocks and were all hard, but Tony’s was way beyond your stereotypical “big black cock”. He was a good 10 inches at least and I doubted I could get my fingers all the way around it. Plus the head of his cock was as big as a small apple. Kevin and Brad looked to be around 8 inches, both nice thicknesses, although Brad’s looked to be the thicker of the 2. “Since there are 3 of you, how do you want to do this?” I asked. “Normally, I have the bottom sit on my cock and the other guys will each take a turn being the 2nd cock” Tony replied. “We do this a lot and it usually works out ok doing it that way”. Bill and Jason both asked if it would be ok to stay and watch. Even though they’d both just came, they were starting to get hard again at the thought of all those huge black poz cocks tearing up Aaron’s hole even more. “Of course,” I told them. “Maybe after watching all this action, you’ll both get worked up enough to jack off on Aaron before we call it a night”. This got their cocks even harder.

I turned back to Tony, who seemed to be the leader and spokesperson for our 3 black studs. “Ya’ll are poz, right?” Kevin and Brad both got big grins on their faces and nodded as Tony elaborated. “Fuck yeah; all 3 of us are unmedicated with extremely high viral loads. Like I said before, we do this a lot”. This was definitely the way to end an evening of converting the love of my life to poz. Tony walked to the end of the bed with Brad and Kevin on either side of him. He looked at Aaron, “Think you can handle sucking on this for a bit?” Not even replying, Aaron got on his hands and knees facing the enormous poz black cock and stretched his mouth open wide. He managed to get the massive cockhead and a few inches of the cock in and started nursing on it. Tony had each arm around Kevin and Brad and they were taking turns deep kissing him. Bill, Jason, and I were standing at the side of the bed, watching, and slowly stroking our cocks. Aaron took his mouth off the cock and started licking up and down the thick shaft.  I was right in my guesstimate; his hand wouldn’t fit all the way around the shaft. If he hadn’t had so many cocks already stretching out his cunt, I honestly think it would have ripped his hole. I had to stop thinking about that because I was getting way horny.

Tony broke off the passionate kissing and pulled his cock away from Aaron. He lay on the bed on his back with his legs off the end of the bed and his feet on the floor.  He looked at Aaron and said, “Ok, get my poz babymaker good and lubed up.  You’re going to need it”. I handed him one of the bottles of lube and he liberally greased up the black horse cock. He didn’t need any lube on his hole as it was so full of poisonous cum, it was started to ooze out and run down his crack. Aaron started to straddle Tony and he said, “Let my boys help you with that”. The 2 buff black men got on either side of their friend and picked Aaron up, cradling him in their arms. Tony held his giant poz cock still as his boys lowered Aaron until the giant cockhead met the gaping open, used pussy. He rubbed the head back and forth, slightly pushing a little into the wide open hole, and signaled the 2 men. They started lowering Aaron onto the giant cock, allowing his weight to force the cockhead inside him. “OH FUUUUUCK!” Aaron moaned as it slowly entered him. Once the head was in; they continued to lower him, letting his weight force more and more inside him.  “GODDAMN, that’s thick!” Aaron moaned as he slid further and further down on the black horse cock. They reached a point where he no longer slid down any further, even though there were a few inches left. They removed their hands, allowing him to be fully sitting astride the cock for the first time. Brad leaned in and started kissing Aaron, shoving his tongue down his throat, and playing with his cock while Kevin stood up, put his hands on Aaron’s shoulders, and slowly started pushing him down the rest of the way on Tony’s huge cock. You could hear Aaron groan loudly while kissing Brad, but he never broke contact. When his severely stretched out pussy lips finally met Tony’s kinky pubes, he yelped, “UNGH!”. Brad leaned back and looked Aaron in the face asking, “You doing ok stud?”. “I’ve never been so full, so stretched out before by just 1 cock. This is beyond amazing! Even after all the fucking I’ve had tonight, it hurts, but it hurts so goddamn good!” Brad started running his hands all over Aaron, pinching his nipples and playing with his cock while Kevin took over kissing him.  Tony lay still, letting Aaron adjust. Before too long, all the stimulation started really getting to Aaron and he started moving back and forth on the giant poz horse cock. He was definitely adjusting. I’m sure the double fuck he’d just gotten helped a lot. Tony grabbed Aaron’s hips and started some easy thrusting in and out. As he continued thrusting, Aaron got situated so he could start fucking himself more and more on the poz cock that was filling him up. This went on for several minutes with Brad and Kevin keeping my slut occupied with their tongues, hands, and fingers. Soon, Tony had Aaron lie back on his stomach and chest.  Bill and Jason decided to get in on the act and each took one of Aaron’s legs, keeping them spread wide open, just like his used cunt. It was such a fucking turn on to see so much black poz cock in his hole.  

Since Kevin’s cock was not quite as thick as Brad’s, he got down between Aaron’s spread legs and started licking and slobbering all over and around the giant cock and the used pussy. Then he lubed up his fingers and started trying to get a couple in alongside the cock. Aaron groaned loudly as his violated asshole was being stretched even further. I got on the bed next to Aaron and Tony and started kissing Aaron deeply and passionately. Kevin kept working his fingers slowly and steadily until he had four fingers in alongside the huge black cock. Aaron’s moaning was constant now, which turned me on since he was moaning into my mouth as we kissed. Kevin used his other hand to lube up his thick cock and as he pulled his fingers out, he immediately shoved the head slowly in. “UNGH!!!” Aaron cried out as the head slipped in. Kevin held still and let him adjust.  I pulled back from Aaron to look at him and make sure he was ok. There was a grimace on his face, but he looked at me and said, “Just give me a minute, I want it”. I leaned down to his ear and whispered, “My God I love you!”, and went back to kissing him.

Bill and Jason were still holding his legs and running their hands up and down them and Brad was still running his hands all over Aaron’s chest and stomach. Between all of that and the kissing, he finally adjusted and motioned with his hand for Kevin to start fucking more of his cock in. He pushed in a little, slowly, and Aaron just moaned, so he pulled out a little and pushed more in. All the physical stimulation he was getting plus the passionate making out we were doing had kicked my lover’s horniness into over drive. Even though he was almost over full of big black poz cock, he started bucking his hips, fucking himself on the poz fuck sticks.  Everyone in the room was getting massively turned on. Kevin finally was able to get balls deep inside the ruined asshole. He held still for a minute, then he and Tony started their in and out fuck motions together. Aaron’s moans got louder and louder, despite being muffled by my kissing mouth.  Every cock in the room was rock hard. I couldn’t help but think, if it’s this intense when Kevin and Tony fuck him, what’s it gonna be like when Brad gets his thicker cock in his used cunt.

Apparently, the extreme tightness of my man’s hole was working overtime at getting Tony and Kevin off. They both started picking up speed and were grunting. They both started getting very verbal, “Take that black poz cock”,”Gonna shoot my poison juice in you soon”, ”FUCK, that tight used pussy is getting me close”,”Gonna breed you GOOD”. “I’m about to shoot,” Kevin said and Tony agreed with him,”Me too, gonna infect YOUUUUUUUUU!” Both of them erupted inside Aaron’s used cunt, flooding him with high viral load poz cum. Aaron pulled his lips away from mine and cried out, “GODDAMN, YES YOU POZ FUCKERS, BREED ME!!!” Tony lay there holding still, pumping shot after shot, while Kevin kept fucking, practically bellowing, “AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!”. Kevin’s orgasm finally slowed down as did his fucking until he became still and collapsed on Aaron. After a minute to catch his breath, Kevin slowly pulled his still thick cock out of Aaron. A river of poz cum came out right after it. Bill and Jason let go of Aaron’s legs and dove in, licking up all the cum that ran out of the used asshole.  “Don’t take all of that,” Brad said, “Poz cum that leaks out of a well fucked ass makes the best lube”. Jason and Brad smiled at each other and took Brad’s right hand, turning it palm up. They both let some of the cum they’d just sucked up run out of their mouths onto the palm of his hand.  He smiled right back at them, kissed each one of them, and used the cum to lube up his thick black poz cock. 

I figured Brad would want to fuck Aaron right away while his hole was so stretched out.  And Tony was still rock hard, buried in Aaron’s loose cunt, so he was ready to go for round 2. Bill and Jason once again took hold of Aaron’s legs, keeping them spread while Brad got between them. He reached forward with the hand that wasn’t lubing his cock, pulled Aaron towards him, looked him in the eye, and planted a deep, passionate kiss on his mouth. While locked in that kiss, he positioned his thick black cock, slimy with poz cum, at Aaron’s ruined asshole, and shoved in. Aaron’s eyes flew open, he grabbed hold of Brad, and he cried out in pain. “AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH MOTHERFUCK!!!”. Brad kept shoving his cock deeper and deeper into the super stretched out cunt. “Come on stud, you can do it, take our poz cocks. Open up just a little more and let me in”. Tears were running down Aaron’s cheeks, but he held on to Brad and didn’t ask him to stop. I went to Aaron’s side, holding on to him, telling him how much I loved him while Brad kept pumping in and out, slowly pushing more of his thick cock in. “I’m almost there, Baby, just a little more,” Brad told him. Aaron was breathing through clenched teeth, obviously in pain, but only nodded.  “Lie back on Tony and try to relax”. I helped Aaron lie back. Tony wrapped his big arms around him while I stroked his hair and his face on one side and Kevin did on the other side. Bill and Jason were still holding his legs while Brad kept fucking his thick poz cock deeper into my boyfriend. “Oh fuck YES!” Brad said once he finally got balls deep. “Baby” he said to Aaron, “with as much cock as you’ve got in your right now, you could easily take 2 fists”.

He slowly pulled his cock out til just the head was in and looked down at it. The shaft was covered in bloody cum. There was no way Aaron wasn’t going to convert after this fuck. He looked at me and gave me a wink. That thought made Brad even hornier than he already was.  He showed restraint, however, not wanting to tear his hole up more than it already was.  Brad slowly pushed all the way back in.  Aaron hissed through clenched teeth, but didn’t make any other sound.  Brad started a slow, steady pace, fucking his ruined, bloody asshole. He slowly increased the pace and Tony started fucking, too.  They both fucked Aaron, burying their huge, black, poz cocks in him again and again. Despite the pain, Aaron showed just how much of a slut he truly was and started fucking back with his torn up hole. I was truly in awe at what was happening. My boyfriend, the love of my life, had taken poz cock after poz cock, taking load after load of cum deep inside him.  His hole had been fucked and stretched until it was raw and bleeding, but still he wanted more.  Every one of us who wasn’t fucking had a raging hardon. Brad and Tony were both fucking harder and faster and I could tell they were getting close.  Again, both fuckers got more verbal as they got closer. “Get ready to take my 2nd load, baby”, “Gonna breed this used up pussy good”, ”These two big black cocks gonna drown you with poz cum”, “Gonna charge your hole up”, “This fuck is definitely going to gift you”. “Here it cums, stud” Brad yelled out as Tony bellowed like a bull, “TAKE MY FUCKING POZ CUM!!!” Both of them started shooting into Aaron, one again flooding his insides with their toxic loads. By this time, he was so tired and sore and exhausted that he just laid there on Tony, his ruined cunt soaking up the poisonous loads.

Once he was spent, Brad pulled his deflating cock out and Kevin and I helped lift Aaron off of Tony and lay him on the bed. Everyone in the room had a raging hardon except the two that had just came. I leaned down to Aaron, looking at him with complete love, and said, “One last thing and you’re done for the night. And for this, all you have to do is lay there and enjoy it”. Bill, Jason, Kevin, and I all gathered around Aaron’s stomach and chest and started beating our hard cocks.  It didn’t take long after everything we’d just witnessed.  One after another, we all shot our loads on Aaron, covering him in poz cum. The look of pleasure on his face was amazing.  It was the perfect end to a night of debauchery. It only needed one last thing to make it complete.  I scooped up some of the cum from his chest and used it to jack Aaron off.  With everything he’d been through that night, he hadn’t cum, so I figured this was the perfect way to have him shoot his last neg load.  It didn’t take more than a few strokes with my cum smeared hand for him to shoot the biggest load I’d ever seen him have.  All the guys in the room clapped.  I made sure we all had each other’s numbers and after they were dressed, they all left.  I licked all the cum off my lover, kissed him one last time, and we drifted off.

• Upvote 13