Straight/Bi Chem Stories

I post a series of stories about my real life experiences as a bi swinger. Most of them involve chem sex as well. I would like to suggest you add a chemsex category the straight and bi forums, and move my stuff into it.

Of course, it may be that you are fine with straight chemsex stories in the existing forums, I just wanted to point out that such a category would have content, and that I intend to continue with writing such content, since it seems popular and since it reflects my own sexuality in what I see as a positive and erotic way that brings pleasure to readers. I want to make sure my content isn't, as you point out, going to surprise people.

You run a good site, and while there are things posted here sometimes that freak me the hell out, I respect the idea that even the wildest fetishes are expressed here, and that those of us disturbed by them are simply expected to not read them, rather than being allowed to shame those people for their fantasies. In the end, I can post my work only because of that dedication to an atmosphere of tolerance.

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.