4 anon businessmen filling up manhole

JuicyCumHole

I posted an add on the almighty craigslist to be breed by some anon straight men.  I get an email saying that a group of married men on business wanted to gangbang me anonymous.  They texted my number with all their rings and cocks photos to show proof.  I still wasn't sure if it was safe.  Four on one?  What if they wanted to rob me?  But I took the chance anyways...I wanted my hole to be bred.  So I got a hotel room in a sleazy hotel and prepped myself.  I then got a text saying they were outside and to leave the door unlocked and have my ass up in the air.  I put my jockstrap on, lubed up my cumhole and got into position...ass high in the air, face down.

Ass up and ready to drain some nuts I hear a knocking on my door.  I voice for them to come in.  "There's that nice fat ass." They smelt of cigars and booze.

"Can't wait to empty my nuts in that." Said the other

I got so extremely turned on knowing that these random guys were going to unload inside me that my asshole began winking rhythmically.  "Lookie lookie here...we got a winker."  As one then slid a finger inside my hole.  "Wink on my finger nice and slow."

I began to flex my hole on his finger nice and slow and he began jerking his cock.

"Time to breed this hole."

I hear the belt come off and him positioning himself behind me.  I relaxed my hole and he shoved it deep inside.  It was painful but it felt amazing.  He slowly began to stroke me deep and then went faster as he grabbed my hips.  I began to tighten my hole as he began to cum inside me.

"Jerry (Fictional game to keep anonymity) your turn."

Jerry's cock was not long but thick and it certainly stretched me out.  My hole was starting to loosen up and you could hear it as the lube and the cum was being mixed together inside my cumhole.  After 10 minutes Jerry unloaded inside me.  I had to tighten my hole from here on out just to keep the loads inside.

The next guy had an average sized cock...but i wasn't complaining. As long as cum goes inside, I'm happy.  This guy took about 5 minutes to unload but his load had to be the largest.  He was grunting and breathing furiously for awhile while he cummed.

"Who's last?" I asked teasing while I shook my ass.

"Oh this cumwhore is still game eh" The last guy said as he smacked my ass hard.

He slapped my ass a few more times before he entered me.  He had the biggest dick out of all of them and knew it.  He started out with a moderate stroke, letting me get used to it and then grabbed my hips and began thrusting deep inside my ass.  My head dropped due to the extacy. "Yea take that fat dick."

My hole was ridiculously sloppy now with all the loads and this huge dick inside my ass pounding away.  The sounds from my sloppy hole being plunged turned him on and he fucked me even harder until he came inside me.  I had taken 4 loads from men I don't even know what they look like!  I was turned on so much arched my back even further to show them my handy work.

"Stay there, we want pictures and video."  So I stayed put...willingly obliging them to look at my destroyed cumhole.

"Wink for us." I began winking as fast and hard as I could.

"Now push out our loads in my hand." My hole sputtured out their loads for several minutes. He then smacked my ass with all the loads and rubbed it all over my ass.

"Thanks for that hole, slut" I winked my hole at them a couple times on the way out as they laughed.  Best saturday night ever

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22

16 hours ago, shinelover said:

Fuck yeah, sounds like a perfect time to me. You'll be wanting to do that again really soon.

Hell yea. Taking anon cum loads is the best especially when I am being watched. I want to get fucked in public again soon.  Maybe take some homeless cum in my hole XD

Guest Dickmagnet

I love anon fucks too, It's so hot not knowing or seeing who is dumping loads inside you, I do it as often as i can. Most times i do it at the woods.

On 2/26/2017 at 1:32 AM, Dickmagnet said:

I love anon fucks too, It's so hot not knowing or seeing who is dumping loads inside you, I do it as often as i can. Most times i do it at the woods.

Man, I want to do it in the woods too!  Ass up, face down in the dirt!?  Oh man im so turned on haha