Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

CDNbbR

Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

• Yes I'd love to be bred by BBC
    • I have and its true what they say "Once you go black you never go back"
    • A dick is a dick just breed my hole already!
    • No it's not something I'd be into

Something I've always wanted but hasn't happened yet, being bred by a hot uncut black stud. One of my fantasies is being verbally degraded by a hot black stud while he uses me and fills me with that black seed. I would love to also be the only white bottom in a room full of black tops that verbally degrade me and have all of them giving me their cum in my ass only. I'd love to hear if there are other white guys that feel that way, and hear from black men that like to breed white ass. Do you only breed white ass? Are there white men that only get barebacked by black cock? ***Please note that this isn't a racist post*** I like and welcome people from all walks of life. 

• Upvote 1

I've been bred by two black guys in my life. One was a pencil dick, long but not at all thick. Not very enjoyable.  The other was short and thick., better than thiin and long, but again, not that enjoyable.  I was wanting a BBC but 2 out of 2 it didn't happen.  Black dick isn't always big and thick, nor is white dick but at least with white dick there's no disappointment in expectations

Edited by punaman

I am firmly in the court of having enjoyed being with a good number of black men. I agree, the concept of "BBC" is very real in many cases, it is not just those amazing cocks that I enjoy. I like the guys those cocks are attached to as well. I love the site of black skin on white skin. I have found many more black guys have a "what the hell, lets fuck" attitude rather than the picky, prissy, bitchy ways of what seems to be a higher percentage of non-blacks.

First guy I ever lived with BLACK (he is poz now, we still get together 22 years after we lived together)
First guy I ever did in a bath BLACK (The Works in Indy)
First non-American cock BLACK (guy from Uganda, my dad's grad student and still the most amazing skin color ever)
First 10" or bigger cock BLACK (in a old school pron theater in downtown Akron)
Second POZ guy to fuck me BLACK (years ago, before chasing)
First POZ cock of my chase BLACK (was a guy I knew, and he had offered POZ cum for years)
70 percent of the loads of chase BLACK (they hooked me up with each other)
66% of guys in week i got pozzed BLACK (80% of the dick that week came from one amazing guy....and I believe he did the job..BLACK)
Cuban Strain Partner BLACK (Cuban, but considered himself black)
Last 3 loads I have taken BLACK (One theatre/random, one booty call I answered, one dinner/date with long time friend)

I am sure there are more milestones, but these come to mind. Not only have these guys given me some amazing sex (and likely the bug) but many have been just very interesting fun guys. A good number on that list are still among my friends and FBs.

Do not take this wrong, I am not black exclusive, I will ride any cock any time. But, I seem to connect to these guys.

I also have had a few racists who would not drill me when the figured out I liked both black and white meat. I figure that says way more about them then it does me.

I have to brag about about the booty call I answered on Saturday. Haitian guy, great skin color, 9 inches---and with that amazing deep curve that insure the prostrate is massaged "just right". Said he had a 7 day load, and it took almost 40 minutes of hard ass fucking to coax it out. A quick ATM recharged him and he hammered for 30 minutes before giving up load two. Men, there seem to be many fewer white guys who can fuck that hard that long....at least in my experience.

Cock is like food....you probably do not want to eat the same meal daily (no matter how good). If you have not tried a man of color, it does add a wonderful variety to your fuck life. But more than that, take time to get to know the guy(s). If you are like me, your life will be better with a more diverse group of buds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I have been mounted and mated by so many black guys in my life. I currently have several black horsemen i take care of. I've never met a black guy that wasn't packing a big thik cock and they love that my muscled ass can not only accommodate their excess size but they can actually cut loose and fuck as rough and beast like as they want and I can handle it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I absolutely LOVE BBC! Not only the size of a lot of black guys. But I love the enthusiasm that a lot of black guys have about fucking. So many of the black guys that have fucked me have fucked me  really hard and deep. Sometimes it's even been a real mixture of pain and pleasure. But the pleasure is always so incredible, that I'm more than willing to experience the pain for their pleasure as well as mine. I'll never turn down an opportunity for some BBC. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, punaman said:

I've been bred by two black guys in my life. One was a pencil dick, long but not at all thick. Not very enjoyable.  The other was short and thick., better than thiin and long, but again, not that enjoyable.  I was wanting a BBC but 2 out of 2 it didn't happen.  Black dick isn't always big and thick, nor is white dick but at least with white dick there's no disappointment in expectations

You should expand your sample size - I've had a few average to smaller black cocks, but the majority have been way bigger than average and a few monsters.....definitely the biggest few I've ever taken have been black guys - each of the last 3 months I've had at least one huge hung black cock breeding me - even the vers bttm that came over 2 weeks ago to get bred ended up breeding me once I saw that thing (10" at least).  Love to flip if they're into it, cause those typical big asses are hot as fuck to eat and load up too!! :)

I luv to top and breed with other men (and occasionally women), but  nothing makes me bend over and open up faster than a BBC stud (and a bottle of poppers!). I've had 5 or 6 regular BBC pals over the years and have been mounted by another dozen in one-off hook-ups. Except for 2 they've all ranged from 8-11 thick inches.  And, they have all been into ass--- and really gotten into kissing it, licking it, tongue fucking it, working it with their fingers, sometimes felching it, always plowing it long and deep and breeding it (sometimes multiple times).... I've personally never met a black man who wasn't enthusiastic about sex. I think I'll set a goal of being topped by one new BBC each month this year :2thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I have been fucked and bred by a ton of Black Top Men.  Actually Thursday night a 30 year old hot Black Top fucked me with his 10 inch dick and shot a huge load in me.  I love all cock but honestly do get more turned on by Black Men. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• Like 1

I've had BBC, and I've had some small BC.  One guy who says he's bi likes to walk in and find me naked lubed and ass-up.  He's hung about 5", I suck him hard, no conversation.  Sometimes right before he cuts he'll tell me, or say take my load.  Always cums a lot in my ass.  Cleans up, walks out with me still ass-up facing the door so he can see my wet hole when he leaves.  He'll text me sometimes to tell me how hot my wet hole looked when he left, or asks me to photo his cum leaking out of my hole for him.  Always love taking loads, and if a guy's long I know it'll be shot deep in me.