Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

CDNbbR

Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?  

497 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

• Yes I'd love to be bred by BBC
    • I have and its true what they say "Once you go black you never go back"
    • A dick is a dick just breed my hole already!
    • No it's not something I'd be into

Guest Memphian

In general, I prefer black cock.  When I was separated from my now ex-wife it was a black guy who made me realize I am a total bottom.  I didn't get into cock until I was in my late 20s and I'm in my 50s how.  When I was younger, I think I starting hooking up with guys because I wanted them to get me off.  But here I was in my 40s sucking this black guy's cock in my apartment.  It was so beautiful.  So hard, so big, so manly.  I spent a long time just admiring it up close, slowly stroking it and looking at it.  When he finally came in my mouth I just didn't want him to pull out.  I kept sucking him and he gave me a second load.  The first time that ever happened to me.  After that I knew I was all about servicing another man's cock and would rather them not get me off.  I can do that later on my own time.

I gradually realized I preferred black guys.  Maybe it's the taboo aspect growing up in the South.  But in spite of the statistical evidence I've seen, my personal experience is that they do tend to be bigger.  But more than that, I just find black cocks hotter looking.  And I find that black men just know how to use a man's mouth or ass better.  Something about their attitude and the way they seem to especially enjoy using a white guy.

I've tried hard to require condoms when guys mount me.  I have been pretty good enforcing that with white guys.  But I must confess, when I feel a black man's naked cock probing against my pussy, I rarely can resist.  The last few loads I've taken up my cunt were from black guys.  One former regular, and two black guys at the adult theater.  Actually, one of the black guys agreed to glove up, but he wound up stealthing me.  Either that or it was one of those extremely rare condom failures.  

I've had three black experiences in my life.  Alfred when I was in my 20's, surprised it wasn't bigger but he said he was mixed races.  Eric in my 40's could only get off if I bit his nipples really hard and he had an average cock, nice dark black cock though, but was afraid of biting off a nipple. Then one at the baths who to this day think it was a fake cock.  He fucked me for about 10 minutes with this club but then he stopped and I left. Big but not a good fuck. Still waiting for the right bbc to enjoy once before I die.

I will take almost any cock but I especially love BBC and will go out of my way to get bred by them and have had a ton of them.  A few have been about 6" but alot are 7-8" and a lot are 9+". The biggest ive taken so far were some guys that were 11 or 12". Been fortunate that there are so many black men where I live that love to fuck white ass! They have also been more willing to flog me and piss on or in me.

Never had it. Only been topped by one guy but boy bbc is a real real fetish of mine. I constantly fantasize about my wife bringing home a bbc, making me suck him hard, watching him empty his balls in her, make me suck him hard again and then plow my ass until he breeds it. That’s basically the end all be all of fantasies for me. I got a long way to go. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a very tight virgin arse that needs braking in with 2 4 6 or more well hung black blokes neg or poz  but must be b thou so who want to fuck me hard and shoot your toxic cum in me  am in the uk   send me pvt message if interested 

Guest assplaybottom
On 2/25/2017 at 2:32 PM, bbbearlover1 said:

I'll come back to check on this topic later, indeed.

Any time you need an insatiable bottom to take all the fucking you wanna drill into my holes, I'm willing!

Guest assplaybottom
On 2/25/2017 at 2:32 PM, bbbearlover1 said:

I'll come back to check on this topic later, indeed.

Check often and feel free to deposit repeatedly and deep!

Without hesitation.  I was at Steamworks and hoped up on the sling.  As soon as I did a black man who had been following me around the place walked right up to my ass, spit on my hole and pushed his rather large cock into me. He just kept the pressure on until I had him to the hilt. He was actually quite considerate, slow medium length strokes to begin with the would increase in length and spread as I relaxed into the situation. He did this without stopping for over ten minutes at which point he was long stroking and pounding me like a jack hammer. And the he drove in all the way and painted my guts with a huge load. 

When he pulled out I noticed 3 other men waiting for their turn and by the time they finished the black fellow had left the bathhouse.  I never did get his name

• 2 weeks later...