Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

CDNbbR

Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?  

497 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

• Yes I'd love to be bred by BBC
    • I have and its true what they say "Once you go black you never go back"
    • A dick is a dick just breed my hole already!
    • No it's not something I'd be into

Guest deleted1107

I have always wanted to experience it ... I like to take it slow then go all out  ... unfortunately the opportunity has never presented itself to me over the years. I am sure it would be an awesome time for both of us.

Guest assplaybottom
On 11/12/2017 at 1:58 PM, Meko said:

I've been meeting with one black guy and his dick is huge! He knows it's huge and he knows how to use it. My whole body spasms when he's fucking me. 14" I'd amazing

Tell us more about your adventures!

On 11/12/2017 at 1:58 PM, Meko said:

I've been meeting with one black guy and his dick is huge! He knows it's huge and he knows how to use it. My whole body spasms when he's fucking me. 14" I'd amazing

Tell us more about your adventures with him!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

Got gang banged in South America by a bunch of Latinos a couple of times, and also 1 on 1's...

But I also had a couple of times big black dicks here where I live as well... I can handle big ones, but one in particular was a bit peculiar. It was curved in an almost 45 degrees angle sideways so I had to straddle him sideways too...

But to be honest, I'll take any dick any size, any color, as long as it'll shoot a decent load up my hole.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Get bred regular by this hot young mixed blatino with a truly ginormous cock...fucking love it cause he goes raw and says I'm one of the few guys or girls who can take him without complaining.

• 2 weeks later...

I almost exclusively fuck with black guys at this point, both fucking and getting fucked. I tend to be a top and love eating, pounding, and breeding black ass. Every once in a while I get the urge to bottom for a bearded, muscular black dude. For me the contrast in skin color is the turn on. Black dicks come in all shapes and sizes, in case you were wondering. But my regular fuck buddy has a 8x5.5 and another dude I dated had the thickest dick I had ever seen. I bottom exclusively for masculine men.

I am openminded as far as race goes... but I do find myself telling white boys "sorry, not into white dudes" on grindr a lot. LOL

Guest Upstateguy518

Had my first taste of black cock a few weeks ago. Sucked him for a bit, He was quite aggressive with the face fucking and making me gag on his cock. Sadly when it came time to actually fuck, He couldn’t...perform. The moment the condom went on, It was game over. So I’m sitting there bent over, ass covered in lube and he’s just going “oh sorry, it’s never happened before” blah blah blah.

He tried to hit me up a few days later and get me over to his place but I passed. Oh well, Maybe next time I could find a real man to do it next time.

In my youth, I almost always got fucked by white guys.    Now I am into all nationalities and ethnicities.     I find BBC very appealing.     Somehow, a black stud knows how to satisfy a bottom.    Black guys are more sensual and tactile, I find.

I enjoy having any man's cock fucking me, but as I get older, I get more turned on by BBC.

• 4 years later...

yes. id love to meet a black man at super 8 or heart o chicago. he would stretch my pussy out and make me a real woman when he cumms balls deep inside me impregnating me