Seeded by One of My Amsterdam Regulars

While in Amsterdam this week I got together with one of my 'regulars'.  He is Italian, 36 year old, 5' 7", 140 pounds and, of course, fucks raw.  In the past year he has probably fucked me over a half dozen times, but as I hadn't hooked-up with him since some time before the holidays, I'd almost forgotten what a hot, horny top I had found him to be.   

I took the tram to his part of town and arrived at his small flat on a Monday afternoon.  He greeted me at the door and we immediately began to make out.  Quite passionately.  Soon we were undressed and he threw a sofa pillow on the hardwood floor.  He took a seat on the sofa, I knelt on the pillow, positioning myself between his legs, and worshiped his quickly growing, seven inch slab of uncut Italian dick.  Once he was hard I moved on to his low-hanging balls, initially licking and sucking them, then doing the same under his balls.  After several minutes I lifted his muscular legs, and licked his puckered asshole.  As I did so, he moaned and sniffed his poppers.  Lowering his legs, I returned to sucking on his rock hard cock. 

Finally, his his sexy, thick Italian accent, he said "I want to fuck you, now. Get up here on your knees," patting the sofa cushion.  I climbed up on the sofa and presented my ass.  

Kneeling behind me, he spread my cheeks, dove his face into my crack, and licked and sucked my asshole.  I pushed back on his tongue, my ass in his face as he slipped his tongue ever deeper into my hole.  After a couple of minutes he stopped, got to his feet, grabbed some lube and gestured for me to position myself sideways on the sofa so he could kneel behind me.  I did as instructed.  Lubing both my hole and his cock, he knelt behind me on the sofa and pressed his cock to my hole as I poppered up.

He grabbed me around the waist and slipped his long, thick Italian dick up into me.  We softly moaned as he entered me.  "Ahhh ... Daddy!  I've missed your silky ass," he murmured as he commenced fucking me, occasionally groaning in pleasure.  When he had found his rhythm he reached under my chest, locating my tits, and vigorously pinching them, which, from prior experiences, he knew I would love.  "Mmmmm, Baby!  I love your ass," he grunted as he continued to pleasure himself.

His cock truly felt perfect in every way, especially as it filled and stretched my ass, without, however, causing me any discomfort.  Yeah, his cock and technique were absolutely incredible, and yeah, I found myself realizing how much I'd missed having his cock in my ass.

He was an expert top who loves fucking older daddies, and he was in heaven while in my ass.  After giving me me a good, long, hard and deep fuck for some eight or nine minutes, he asked "You want my load, Daddy?" 

"Yes, Baby, cum in me," I replied.

His tempo had been steadily picking up as he fucked ever faster, ever harder and ever deeper.  Knowing he likes to hear me encourage him, I continually begged him to "Cum in me, Baby.  I want your cum.  I need your load in me.  Fill me with your sperm, Baby."

Soon I could hear his breath becoming increasingly rough and labored as he slammed into my ass harder and harder, only to exclaim "FUCK!  I cum in you!  I cum in your ass!  Take my cum, Daddy.  Take my load."

We both shook violently as he filled my hole with his hot load.  Finally, he slowly withdrew his cock from my hole.  He was still largely erect, so I spun around, taking his cum-covered cock into my mouth to enjoy our juices, his cock slowly softening as I sucked and cleaned him, thinking to myself 'He never disappoints.  His fucks are always passionate'.

Then we kissed, we both dressed, and I left, walking back to the tram and ultimately to my hotel.  By the time I got back to my room, my briefs were wet with his cum that had seeped from my hole.  I smiled, thinking I had, no doubt, left the seat cushion on the tram wet with his cum. 

• Upvote 7