Going Back Home

PHXariesAZ

Going Back Home (Part 1)

My name is Tyler, I'm 21 (almost 22) and at 5' 10" and about 140 lbs, I have a tight, lean body, hair in all the right places and trimmed where is important.  My cock is (probably) of that bottoms dream of at nearly 8".

I left this little, one stop light town over 2 years ago with no regrets and never looked back.  So why did I return for a long weekend visit, or person I could never forget, my best friend Chase.  We were best friends all through high school and discovered a mutual love for gay sex one night when we had been put on a double date.

I went out with some nameless skank and Chase took out my sister.  Neither of us scored (not that I tried, my eyes were always on chases ass).  We dropped the girls at my house and went with chase back to his place.  Chase was an only child and his bedroom was very private so as we sat on his queen size bed in only our boxers or conversation turned to sex (as any 18 year old brain was centered).

We were both easily turned on and when my had brushed his growing cock chase let a low moan out.  I took this as my cue and moved in for more.  Before chase knew what was going I had him naked and I was moving in for a kiss.  That was the first night (of many) where I fucked him and bred his tight hole.  We didn't know anything about safe sex and continued his regular breeding until the day I left.

After I headed for the big city he took up with my sister and 'knocked within weeks of my leaving.  I hard they had 2 twin boys and saw pics of the family.  I had did not go back then to see the new kids, so you may be asking 'Why am I back I town' now?  I had a plan and Chase was it!

I came in for four days only contacting Chase, asking him to not say a word to anyone.  I told him I needed to see him alone and hoped he'd be able to get away for a couple days.  Since he and my sister never got married and he still lined at home so that he could give all his extra money to my sister and his kids.

I texted Chase the second I got into town, getting a room at a cheap hotel I the edge of town.  I asked fire a room I the backside of the property trying to give us some privacy.

When I heard a knock on the door I knew it was my conquest.  The moment came through the door and I could tell immediately by the bulge in his jeans, the smile on his face and the gleam in his eye he was happy to see me.

It didn't take long before I offered him a 'drink', Coke with GHB to heighten his mood & help loosen him up (although I don't think he was going to need to it, the look on his face told me the he missed my cock).  What i wanted the G for was to help introduce him to the joys of chem sex and to get him to beg for my poz seed.

When I got to the city it didn't take me long to discover Tina and all the ways to enjoy her along with bottoming.  I'm not really sure when I got pozzed, but I knew that I was toxic and prime to pass it onto my target.  This was part of my plan to get him to come back to the city with me.

I don't know if it was the G or his missing me, but we were both naked in minutes.  Chase didn't waste much time getting my hard cock down his throat as I rubbed one hand through his brown hair and the other over his lean body.  I knew what he wanted, but I had a better place for my saved up cum.

I hadn't cum in nearly a month since I discovered my new 'status' (which want easy with the guys I knew in the city).  I could tell if I let Chase continue his work he'd have me cumming in seconds before I stopped him and pulled him up for his first man-on-man kiss.  He allowed my tongue into his mouth and I knew at that exact moment he would be mine!

It was now my turn to orally pleasure my friend.

As I kissed and licked my way down my friends skinny, slim body, I could tell how much Chase missed me as his fingers were tangled in my long red hair as I took his hard 7" cock into my mouth as Chase verbally let me know how much he missed me.

While I had my friend a 'little' distracted I pulled out my Tina tainted lube (this is my social blend with enough T in it to get his so high that I'll be able to get him not only begging to be pozzed, but to go back to th city with me).

I pushed his legs back and turned his ass up so I’d have better access to it.  I leaned in to give Chase his first ever rim job.  I knew this would (hopefully) break down all resistance in his body and allow me to slip in a shard or two ( or three or four) into his neg hole.  As I began to lick, tease and stimulate Chase through his first rim job he couldn’t help control from moaning.  I took a couple minutes to ask if he was liking my eating his ass, to which he replied, ‘Fuck yeah, you can do anything you want to me, I missed you.’

That was my cue and I picked up (what was probably) the largest shard of T I had and held it over his quivering hole.  Chase looked up as me and asked what it was, I simply told him it was crystal and was about to rock his world allowing him to focus in on his hole and the infinite amount of pleasure he could experience.

Without another word I dropped the shard on his slightly open hole before I pushed it inside.  I then alternated between licking and fingering as I sunk the T in deeper and deeper while Chase moaned and said that he felt it burning.  I kissed his inner thigh as I let him know that that was normal and would soon fade as I took a second shard and slipped in inside with two fingers, followed by a third shard.  All the while I continued to lick and shove my tongue into his hole.  By the time he was ready for the fourth shard his hole easily stayed open and I simply dropped it in.

Looking down at my friend I asked if he was ready for me to own his ass?  His reply was simple, Oh god yes!  Since I knew he had not been fucked since I left town nearly 3 yrs ago I asked if he was sure he wanted me to fuck him like I used to and breed him.  Not like I was going to give him a choice, but I did have some ‘specially prepared’ rubbers just in case.

Chase was the typical dumb fuck country bumpkin, as I lubed up my cock with the Tina laced lube he told me that the few times he fucked my sister he never used protection.  That’s why she got ‘knocked up’ shortly after I left town.  He figured there was no way I could get him pregnant.  I was thinking that this was too easy as I slowly sank my lubed up cock inside him, quickly bottoming out on the first stroke.

I wanted the first few fucks to be memorable.  I could see Chase slipping deeper and deeper into a Tina fuelled haze as I pulled out my pipe and began to get high myself.  Chase asked about the pipe.  I let him know it was the same stuff I dropped into his ass.  He dumbly asked if he could have a toke.  But in his position the only thing I could do was shot-gun the smoke to him.

After a few hits form myself and a couple more shot-gunned to him, chase was well on his way to knowing the joys of chem sex.

I dropped two loads inside Chase before I pulled out.  The first time I egged him on to ask for my load, for me to shoot my dirty seed in him.  On the second load I got him begging for me to get him pregnant.  Each load was delivered with a deep passionate kiss.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 52
  • Piggy 3

This is so fucking amazing - I have a mental list of conquests I would love to reencounter at this point in my life.

Conquests i encountered when i was the shy but eager sex novice :-) how i would rock their world now... If i had the chance

To seduce and tempt them with who I now truly relish being...  a fiercely proud pnp manwhore with the juiciest mancunt that begs to be pounded and bred by tops and a thick juicy Poz cock for the sloppiest mancunts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Part 2

I dropped my fifth load inside Chase’s well used ass as the sun peered through the curtains of the hotel room I could see in Chase’s eyes he was ready for a break.  I suggested that we jump in the shower to refresh ourselves.

While we were in the shower I told Chase more about my business.  His eyes lit up as I told him how much money I typically make in a week.  I told him that I wanted him to come back to the city with me.  The expression on his face was one of conflict, he knew that he could use the money, but he didn’t want to leave his boys.

After the shower we drank a ton of water and ate a couple bananas each when I told him to go over to the bed as I finished getting things ready for us to start back up again.  When he reached the bed I let him know that there was a (well packed) pipe waiting for him if he wanted to smoke some more of the stuff we used last night.

The eagerness of his grabbing the pipe and lighting up (with my instructions) told me he like Miss. Tina.  Looking in the mirror I could see him blowing some impressive clouds.

When I joined him at the bed I told him to lie back as I placed a strap on his upper arm.   Chase didn’t question anything I was doing (not even the ‘red’ tinge to the barrel of the point) as I wiped his arm with alcohol.  I simply told him that if he really liked the stuff I gave him last night along with what he was smoking, he would love what I was about to give him.

I found a nice vein and slipped the needle in, registering an additional red to the barrel before I slowly pushed the plunger down.  As I was injecting the drugs into my friend I let him know a little bit of what to expect as the point was emptied.

I placed some tissue on the injection site, raised me friend’s arm as I released the strap.  Chase coughed out hard as he rode his first rush.  I joined Chase on the bed as I rubbed his chest letting him know everything was going to be just fine.  I then began to administer my own slam.

Once I joined Chase’s level (well not quite, I did about half of was I gave my buddy) I pulled his head to me throbbing cock.  He eagerly swallowed me to the root as I pulled his body around so I could eat his hungry ass.

His moans drove me wild as I was eager to fuck my friend.  There was going to be something different during this fuck session.  It was time to let Chase know his fate and seal the deal of his moving to the city with me.

I crammed a pillow under Chase’s ass as I lined up my cock with his formerly neg ass.  I slid in slowly while I stared directly into my friend’s eyes.  As I bottomed out balls deep I asked him how my poz cock felt inside him.

I don’t think his drug hazed brain registered what I said as I began to slowly pull out before slamming back in.  After a few strokes I then commented that I could still feel my dirty, poz cum deep inside him, that after I was finished his poz ass was going to belong to me.  I kept this talk up and slowly saw the wheels turning when he finally got what I was telling him.

I cannot describe the expression that told me he knew his fate was sealed.  Chase placed his hands on the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.  I knew at that moment Chase made up his mind to go back with me to the city.

I kept Chase high until Sunday morning with additional slams as I started to explain more of the business and how he was the star of my latest live production.  I showed him where several of the hidden cameras were in the room and the estimate that this weekend’s live sex show probably netted me $10,000-$15,000, which half was his.

Chase took another half dozen loads from me before we ended the show, had something to eat and slept until early Monday morning when we left for the city.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 2

Part 3

It had been nearly 16 years since I went back home to get Chase.  After we left our old small town my sister discovered ‘our’ secret, the face that Chase and I were gay lovers and would not let him have contact with his sons although he was sending $5000 a week to her to support the three of them.

My being her brother afforded me some contact with her and my nephews, but she was careful to monitor what was said.  It wasn’t until the boys close to graduating high school that she allowed me (us) to buy the boys their own laptop computer to use for their schooling.  I promised my sister that there would be software on both of them that would allow her to monitor what the boys did on the computers.

What she didn’t know was that I had my computer expert install a program to bypass the monitoring software.  Once the boys had the computers I could remotely activate the programs allowing us to communicate with the boys through video conference.  I decided to contact them on my own without Chase to gage what she might have told them about him (and me).

This was the first time I had seen the boys since they were 2 years old.  They each had a nice lean swimmer’s build, looked a lot like their father in the face.  I would be lying if didn’t admit that my cock stirred a little.

I learned that they overheard her saying what a cock sucking faggot their father had turned out to be and if he wasn’t being so generous with his financial support she’d tell the boys the truth.  The twins asked me if it was true that their dad was gay.

I answered them honestly and let them know that not only was their dad gay, but their uncle as well.  They both got a smirk on their faces as they let out a little laugh.  That’s when I discovered that they definitely took after their father since they had been ‘messing around’ with each other for some time.

Now they were 18 and about to graduate high school.  Their mother wanted them to go to the local community college.  I asked them what they really wanted to do with their future.  I was pleasantly surprised (and a little shocked) when they said that they both wanted to come to the city and live with us.  I told them that we’d have to discuss this with their father before a final decision would be made.

I let Chase know that the software I had placed on the laptops was working and we could contact the boys at (just about) anytime.  The next time we spoke with the boys all 4 of us were on video chat.  I had not told Chase about the boys ‘sexual discovery’ when we contacted them together.  I left it for the twins to tell him.  What surprised me was the way that they decided to break the news.

There they were on cam each wearing a pair of mesh basketball shorts when they said that they had something they wanted to tell him, but instead of telling him they showed him.  We watched the barely 18 year old twins start making out and before we knew it they were in 69.

I was hard as steel and could tell that Chase was turned on as well.  Before we could get a word in edge wise before one of the twins had the other one’s legs on his shoulders and thrusted his bare cock inside his brother’s ass.  After they were all done I don’t think that we could deny their request to join us in the city, but we needed to confront the barebacking issue.

We asked them if they had been ‘messing around’ with anyone else back home.  They replied, why, they got enough cock with each other.  Then we asked about their barebacking and learned that they had enough education in health at school to know the risks and that that was part of the turn on to fucking.

I don’t know if we were ready for their next question, but Chase’s answer surprised me.  The boys asked about our sexual behavior and if we barebacked.  Chase was quick to say that both of us only fuck raw.

I noticed a strange grin on the twin’s faces when they asked, actually, it was more like they knew the answer as they said, “Then you’re both poz we bet.”

Chase then took his shirt off to reveal his biohazard tattoo on his right pec (mine is on the left since I am the top in our relationship).  The boys loved the ink work and hoped to earn their own someday.  Chase let them know that we thought we could work something out if they came to live with us.

The boys share an old pickup my sister had bought them and right after graduation they packed up their stuff and left in the middle of the night leaving a note for their mother that they had lived with her long enough and that it was time to live with dad.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 1