First Time Raw

The second time I was fucked was a year ago while I was on the overnight ferry traveling from Sweden to Germany.  An Arab man had been eyeing me some time and when I went to the toilet he followed me, cornered me, kissed me and left me rock hard.  I almost came in my briefs.  Then, taking charge, he removed my briefs and licked my hole, leaving it sopping wet.  I knew what he had in mind, and honestly wanted him to use a condom, but he just ignored me and forced my ass down on his large, circumcised cock.

The pain of his penetration was severe, but when he started lifting my body up and down, causing me to ride his pole, I all but fainted with pleasure.  I bled a bit, when he saw that he really started pumping me and blowing his load.  I could feel his cum flowing inside me.

Afterwards he withdrew, dressed, kissed me and left.  Of course I also dressed and left for the main cabin, but not before eating his cum which was now mixed with my virginal blood.

• Upvote 5