Second ring experiences

wgm1964

I have a regular bud, a great guy, with a BBC, which, though we've not measured, must be about 10 or more. He fucks like a champ, goes real deep, and always gets past my second ring, which is where he unloads - and where I want it. It's awesome every time, and I drip pre-cum for hours knowing that I'm going to get that big big dick deep in my guts, and that's where he's going to leave his seed.

A day or two later, I go for my longest dildo - about 12 inches, just to get a similar experience with my second ring. Not the same, but still like no 'ordinary' fuck (nothing wrong with those, but getting past that second sphincter drives me crazy).

Wondered about other guys' experience with their second ring?

• Upvote 4

It doesn't happen often, but when a tops cock hits that second ring and breaks through, there is no comparison. It's with out a doubt the best way to be fucked, just wish it happened more often.  Also when I'm topping and I can feel my cock going through one, nothing make me blow quicker.

• Upvote 1

I can't say I've really experienced it. My really hung partners were when I was a fairly inexperienced bottom and it was more so uncomfortable. One guy, he wasn't the greatest lay, maybe he was stabbing instead of really stroking but I was sore up there for a couple days. Not a good experience. I mostly top, but I'm much more comfortable with bottoming these days, just haven't found the right guy.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

I have a problem with getting my second ring to open up and if a dick is too long it can get uncomfortable. Used to be poppers would fix that but the poppers today are shit. Anybody got advice on this?

Not really advice (sorry), butt I hear you. Honestly I think a lot of this has to do with the tops technique? I have the same issue with it being uncomfortable, but if the top is cognizant, I find it a hot experience even with the discomfort (I guess because of the idea of it). I had a BBC recently who mentioned before we hooked that he liked long fuck. I do too, depending on the top. I typically have really good experience with black tops and this guy didn't disappoint. It's like his cock was a true extension of himself and he used it like a probe. It seemed like he could really feel my second ring around the tip of his cock and he fucked accordingly, kind of like some tops to with the first hole, just kinda playing and teasing it. He coaxed it open instead of forcing through and had me totally under his power. 

• Upvote 4

Speaking as a top  who goes through most guy's second ring,  tallslenderguy is right.  I can certainly feel when the head of my dick hits--and "probing and coaxing" it open describes it really well.  Slamming against it doesn't feel good to either of us.

• Upvote 5

When I'm getting fucked by a big cock it seems that they hit a dead end and no amount of probing finds an opening to penetrate. I'd love to know the feeling you guys are talking about.

I agree that it does not happen often.  As a top, only a few times.   But the warmth and smoothness is incredible.   It's like a velvet vice at just the right body temperature. clamping on your dick.   I got a six inch dick so the bottom has to be in the right position, usually missionary.

If you can't get through the second ring then practice. Take a nice long toy and just play with it. Nice and slow and relax yourself. Eventually it will go in and your eyes will roll into the back of your head lol

I've had this kind of experience with a hot hung skinhead on Hampstead Heath in London though.

Had been playing with my daddy most of the day. Taking his dick and toys and generally being a pig. I was still greedy and horny so we decided to head over to the Heath late, around 11pm or so.

not many guys about when we got there but there was a big skinhead. He would have been in his late 40s, in full gear, dms, bleachers, braces, perry top and alpha bomber jacket. And fuck was he packing a bulge!

We caught his attention and I was on my knees ready for his cock. He pulled out this thick 8inch soft slab which I went to work on and quickly grew to 10 or 11 inches. Nice and uncut too, so plenty to chew on.

eventually he asked my daddy if he could fuck me. So I was put over a tree branch, rear zip jeans opened and this monster started to fuck me.

unfortunately he used a rubber, but he went for it, got all the way in and past that second ring. Then he started pounding and gave me one of the best fucks in my life before getting off inside me.

he threw the rubber into the trees as well so I couldn't even retrieve  it for later :(

it was a hot fuck but never got to meet him again.

• Upvote 1

Okay I have another question for you guys. I don't get any prostate stimulation from anal sex.  For me most of the enjoyment is mental. Love cock and men and the idea of men fucking me. So I have to wonder if you have to get your second ring penetrated to get any prostate stimulation since it seems to me most guys don't get thru my second ring. I am so god damn jealous of men who get the joys of a prostate orgasm. Fuck! That sounds so great.