Second ring experiences

wgm1964

On 3/12/2017 at 7:06 PM, Treehugger said:

Okay I have another question for you guys. I don't get any prostate stimulation from anal sex.  For me most of the enjoyment is mental. Love cock and men and the idea of men fucking me. So I have to wonder if you have to get your second ring penetrated to get any prostate stimulation since it seems to me most guys don't get thru my second ring. I am so god damn jealous of men who get the joys of a prostate orgasm. Fuck! That sounds so great.

These are separate experiences. You need to find a guy with extensive anal or fisting experience who can massage your prostate and help you start to experience that pleasure.  Hitting the sexond ring, which can best be trained with (high quality) toys and fisting til you have a deep non stop hole.

• 2 weeks later...

I met up with a Tall Black Muscled guy I had met on A4A. When I got to his place, after serving me a drink, I knelt down in front of him.  When I pulled off his boxers his dick was already huge in its semi state.  A little oral attention got his dick rock hard - and it was monstrous. Least 11 is not 12" and thick.  It was the thickest dick I've had - along with a corn-fed White farm boy from Iowa years ago. I worked my way up to nearly taking it all in with fast deep swallows - honestly I was really thinking about getting it unbelievably wet (which I did) in preparation for my ass.

When he motioned me on to the bed I was so worried how it would proceed.  I laid on my stomach across the bed with my head over the edge leaving me the ability to huff poppers.  I huffed until I was spinning just as he got on top of me and entered my ass stretching my hole wide.  I went back to the poppers cause it hurt like hell.

He laid his body on top of mine and he kept pushing the rest in.  That was the first experience with the second ring- I never felt it before and def wasn't prepared but It was hot still.

He fucked me all over the bed - in that laying on stomach position. He finally nutted deep after 1/2 hr.

• Upvote 1

On 2017-03-12 at 7:06 PM, Treehugger said:

Okay I have another question for you guys. I don't get any prostate stimulation from anal sex.  For me most of the enjoyment is mental.

I would think that for most guys getting bred the enjoyment is mental and that most times the prostate is not involved in the enjoyment. For me an important part of the enjoyment of getting bred are the groans and moans of a top as he shoots his load in my hole. No prostate involvement.

I've been lucky - I've hit that jackpot about half-a-dozen times in my life. The best was also my first...he was an honest to god foot long. Twelve succulent inches of mean, veiny cock.  My buddies told me about how he is a hole-wrecker and I was intrigued. I chatted him up and off we went. He poppered me up like I've never been poppered before. I'm talking world class poppers here. Then slid in and fucked me with barely half his cock in me. As I got used to his meat, till he started knocking at  my inner door. He gave me another hit, told me to look him in eyes and my world opened up to him. It felt like I was getting fucked for the first time in my life. I was flying. Nothing compared before or since. Sadly, it was a one time, out of town, thing - so I never had a repeat session. Among the top five fucks of my life.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Inthewind

If the top/cock won't make it past the second ring then he's gone in my book I want need that full ready to burst feeling.   When he Cums I want the walls deep inside painted with seed.  Otherwise it's not worth my time.    

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, Treehugger said:

I have a problem with getting my second ring to open up and if a dick is too long it can get uncomfortable. Used to be poppers would fix that but the poppers today are shit. Anybody got advice on this?

Use Jungle Juice - they are the only brand of poppers anybody should be using.