Sucked loads from his ass, gave him my load

ohvisit

I'm usually a total bottom, but tonight I pigged out with another bottom. I posted an ad for a sex party on BBRT, hoping to host some hung tops and take loads up my ass. With only two responses and no confirmation from either guy, I deleted the ad. Disappointed? Yes, but there was an ad that caught my attention. 

This hot, muscular 28 year old bottom had lined up more than 20 guys to load his ass. Considering how hot his smooth white ass looked in his photos, it wasn't surprising so many guys wanted to drop their loads in him. The more I thought about his ass, the more I wanted to fuck him. So, I requested to join his party. Within 30 seconds, he confirmed and sent me the name of the hotel and his room number. It's a torturous 20 minute walk from my hotel to his (we're both on a business trip apparently). The hotel is older and quite small, perhaps ten rooms on each floor. I walk past the front desk and take the elevator to the fourth floor. The door to his room is right in front of the elevator, and the door is ajar. I open the door, and there on the bed is this beautiful athletic/muscular white guy with his ass in the air ready to be fucked. I get a glimpse of his face, slightly scruffy and so sexy. His beautiful ass is framed by a jockstrap, making the scene even hotter. As he huffs away on poppers, he shakes his beefy smooth ass and says, in his deep voice, "fuck me." I'm mesmerized by his ass and want to finger his hole before I fuck him. One finger slides in his hole, and it's clear he's been fucked several times already. His hole is red and gaping open. I can feel the cum, and when I remove my finger, it is slimy. As he turns and looks at me, I lick my finger. He moans and begs me to fuck him. Knowing how badly he wanted my cock, I couldn't hold back my desire to rim him first. So I pull his ass checks apart and forcefully shove my tongue in his hole. He starts pushing the loads out, and my mouth gets filled with the cum of countless guys who had fucked him. He continues to push, and even more cum flows out. It was totally unexpected...and so fucking hot.

Just as I was standing up to fuck him, in walks a hot scruffy guy in his early 20s. The guy pulls off his pants and tugs on his cock until it's fully erect--an impressive thick 8 inches. He moves closer to the bottom, so I step out of his way and watch as he plows the bottom's ass. The fucker takes a long hit of poppers, picks up his pace, and then suddenly stops balls-deep in the bottom. He abruptly pulls out, and the bottom moans deeply. After the guy leaves, I spread the bottom's ass cheeks and again stick my tongue in his hole. The fucker's fresh, warm load was huge. The bottom pushed very hard this time, and out popped even more cum. I seriously think the bottom had taken at least a dozen loads, if not more. 

By this point, I need to bust my nut, so I stand up, push my cock all the way into his hole with one thrust, and breed him. The bottom pushes out my load, commenting on how big it is. I see it running down his crack, onto his balls that are now hanging out of his jock, and even onto one of his legs. I can tell he's tempting me to eat his hole again. Unable to resist my own urges, I aggressively push my tongue in hole as deep as I can get it, eating out my own load. Before I pull up my pants and leave, I position my lips over his hole and suck hard. He pushes once again and farts out even more cum. He messaged me a few hours later to say he took 20 more loads. If only I had been there to eat them out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

• 3 weeks later...

HOT. AS. FUCK.  The scenario and the description of the jock taking loads is all fucking hot, but the best part to me is you (a total bottom) rising to the occasion to breed the hot jock boy.  As a vers guy, I love it when some total bottom surprises me and wants to fuck me, or when a "total top" tells me he wants me to load him up.  Unexpected surprises are the best to me!

• Upvote 1