My daddy who has trained me has moved away from Berlin to Hamburg.  He's very rough and a week ago forced me to sit on a kind of butt plug which was shaped somewhat like a torpedo and definitely too big, with the result it tore my cunt lips.  Initially I thought the problem would heal itself, but after a few days it still was quite painful, so when I saw an advertisement from a doctor in the gay magazine Siegessaule, I reasoned he probably had had patients with similar problems, so I telephoned his office and actually got him on the line, explaining as nonchalantly as possible what I was experiencing.  He listened and suggested I come in later that day in the late afternoon, after university.

Although it was painful, I biked to his office, and when I met the doctor I found he was somewhat elderly, short gray hair, a mustache and a white coat.  He definitely turned me on, and when he had me strip, placing my feet in the stirrups, he could tell as much.  Once I was in position and my cunt was visible, he took a good look at my ass and then massaged my hole with an ointment.

"There's nothing seriously wrong," he commented, "but you should avoid fucking for a week or so until the wound has healed."  He then asked me if I wanted him to give me a more in depth check-up.

"Yes," I replied.

The doctor then commented I was verdammt eng, i.e, I was  damned tight, and that he would need to use a speculum to expand my hole, which he did.  

The entire time I was not only unable to move, I was also drooling pre-cum.  Locking his eyes on mine, he slid his finger into my hole, gave a twist or two, and then simply said "Now, cum."

To my amazement that is exactly what happened:  my small dick almost exploded, blowing an amazing amount of cum onto my torso.

I will be going back for a check-up in a week.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

• 6 months later...
Guest GoneFishing

I had a few gay ID doctors. One had a rep for finger fucking every fag in town.  Have to check your prostate he guised.  Had another one that told me to clean really good for my next visit. Got hard thinking of that probe. Lol

• 5 months later...
On 9/25/2017 at 4:30 AM, evilqueerpig said:

My doctor is gay and poz, but I value our professional relationship too much and he also gives off a vanilla vibe.

Damn I need to find em a dr like that