Probable Stealthing

vald0xan

Thought I'd post a recent tale here as a first post, I'm a long time lurker.

I went back to my home country for a break, catch up with folks and such. I found myself at a loose end and decided to hit up the bathhouse in town. I get my kit off, towel up, and browse for bottoms (as was what I was feeling at the time) with poppers tightly in hand. After not clicking with anyone after a lap of the maze and corridors, I decide to diffuse in the steam room for a bit before heading to the sauna. Turns out I had been tailed from the steam room by a somewhat older dude. He was a shorter, smooth Asian guy who was tightly built. This actually ticks a few of my boxes, so we went to a room after a brief, brief chat. I come to find out he's a top. Not quite what I was expecting but I was game. He soon had me on my back on the room wide leather mattress, working slender fingers around and into my ass as he sucked me off. As it had been a while since I had taken cock, I kept myself poppered up throughout. I gave him the bottle here and there, it's only polite.

After some minutes of this incredible treatment, I was honestly ready for dick, sheathed or not. But he stops suddenly to get to the wall behind him. He wrapped up his cock and saw to me with a couple of fingerfuls of lube before easing in right to the hilt. I checked for the rubber after the first few thrusts, more out of old habit than real concern at the time. Sure enough, never checked again. Just enjoyed the ride and kept the bottle close to my nose. He kept to long deep strokes, taking his time I would guess. It all felt strangely sensual considering the environment, lol.

Without much warning, he let out a long moan. After that subsided, I asked if he had cum. He confirmed he had, so I finished myself off after a couple of strokes whilst he was still inside me. I reached down to ease him out, but he wouldn't let me touch his cock and pulled out himself. He was pretty quick with dealing with the condom in the bin as well. A trip to the bathroom to freshen up afterwards confirmed my suspicion; I had taken his load alright. I had bred a number of asses and taken a couple of loads from meetings off BBRT, so I'm hardly a bareback virgin. First stranger load taken in a bathhouse, mind you, so there's that.

Actually managed to leave the bathhouse at the same time as him, so I managed to ask him direct how long he had been stealthing blokes. Disappointingly, he didn't own up, deciding instead to stammer and claim to never bareback. It's a naive thought, I know, but I would've preferred honesty after the fact. Helps the wank fodder. Ah well, it's not the first time I've seen that guy around. Might run into him again next time I'm in town. Let him know we don't have to pretend with condoms the next time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Don't be disappointed. I suspect that part of the thrill of stealthing is not getting caught. In fact, if he were a truly good stealth top, he wouldn't have gotten found out. Stealth in its purest definitions means conducting oneself in which the 'enemy' is unaware of your presence or actions. You blew his cover. You might have been better off being sheepish and playing to his condom only façade. Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

• Upvote 3

On 2/26/2017 at 1:56 PM, jockhrychest said:

Don't be disappointed. I suspect that part of the thrill of stealthing is not getting caught. In fact, if he were a truly good stealth top, he wouldn't have gotten found out. Stealth in its purest definitions means conducting oneself in which the 'enemy' is unaware of your presence or actions. You blew his cover. You might have been better off being sheepish and playing to his condom only façade. Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

Agree, I kind of prefer the guys that stealth me to keep doing it that way

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

If & when a top asks me for a condom i always come prepared with a stealthed condom for use, I want to get that baby batter deep in my guts.