Conversion House

(This is my first story - hope all errors are corrected and everyone enjoys)

The longer I drove around searching for the house, the harder my cock got in my shorts and being that I didn’t wear underwear my shorts had a huge pre-cum spot on them when I did find it. The house was hidden from the road by overgrown trees, shrubs, and weeds; what led me to the house was an old faded, rusted mailbox with a bright yellow scorpion with a small red biohazard symbol painted inside its body. 

Turning into the drive way, my cock pulsed even more pre-cum into my shorts as well as onto my leg.  Once the overgrowth cleared, I got my first view of the house and it was close to being condemned.  All the windows were blacked out, the paint on house was peeling away and in places the wooden siding was falling off, yet oddly enough the front door looked to have been freshly painted in a bright red, and painted in the lower right corner was a yellow scorpion which more-or-less matched the scorpion painted on the mail box.  I didn't notice, however, if this scorpion was pictured with a biohazard symbol, but somehow I would bet money on it that it did. 

Parking off to the side, my legs began to shake, perhaps out of fear but also perhaps out of excitement stemming from my anticipation of what was about to happen. Taking a bottle of poppers out of the middle console, I twisted the top off, shoved it under my nose and took a deep hit, not once but twice. I felt my body relax and my mind drift. I shut off my car, opened the door and stepped out in to the hot summer air. As I walked to the front door, my cock pointed the way pumping out more pre-cum, by the time I climbed the three stairs and was standing in front of the red door, the spot on my shorts was the size of a grapefruit. 

I knocked three times and waited. I could hear movement from inside the house and time seemed to slow to a crawl. Not knowing how much time had really passed I knocked again. 

Again I heard some motion inside the house, as a voice called out "Fuckin’ heard you the first time!!!”

I stepped back as the door began to swing open.  Staring back at me from inside the door was a older man, if I had to guess I would say about 65, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, that looked as if they were just as old as he was. You could tell that in his prime he was muscular, but time had taken a toll on him:  his skin was wrinkled and sagging, and his chest was blanketed by a coat of white fur that tapered down to a trail that disappeared into the waist of his boxers and exited each leg, covering them in an even thicker blanket of fur. 

“I was looking…” I said, but he cut me off abruptly. 

“I know why you are here, you know why you are here” he said, as he turned, letting go of the open door and started walking back into the house.  Turning again he motioned for me to follow.  I did not hesitate.  The inside of the house was just as bad as the outside: wallpaper was half hanging off the walls, plaster was cracked and in some places missing.  I followed him into a room just to the left of a staircase that looked as if it would come crashing down if anyone attempted to climb it.

He crossed half the room and turned before sitting in an old chair, as he did his cock poked through the fly of his boxers. He was uncut and as I got closer I could see that his foreskin completely covered his head. I could not help but stare. His cock was twitching, and looked as if it was growing and thickening. I watched as it continued to exit his fly and stretched out a good 8 inches and yet the foreskin still covered the head. I bet there was another two inches inside the boxers. I couldn’t help by rub my own hard cock as I watched. 

“You looking for mild exposure, moderate, strong or extreme exposure?’ he asked as he ran his hand across his chest and down his stomach. His hand did not stop until he had gripped his cock. He pulled back the foreskin some to expose the tip of his head. 

“Extreme,” I replied, licking my lips. 

“I thought so,” he whispered as he stood, still holding his cock. With his free hand he reached under his cock and into his boxers pulling out his balls and started to walk away telling me to follow him.

We left the room and started up the staircase.  The only sound I heard was the creaking of the staircase as we made our ascent.  As we climbed the staircase, I could see he was slowly stroking his uncut cock.  My mind raced as I asked myself 'Is this man going to slide his cock into my hole and expose me?'   My cock throbbed, rubbing against my leg and shorts.

Once we were at the top, he went over to what looked like a light switched and flipped it on and off four times, then left it on. What it controlled was no where to be seen. 

Opening a door next to the switch, we entered a dark room.  Only after he flipped another switch did a red light come on so I could see I was in a very small room, each was of which was covered in mirrors.  In the center of the room was a black wooden box, about a three feet high, three feet long and only wide enough for a torso to fit.  Secured to the floor, one to each corner of the box was a pair of leather cuffs.  The sole word 'Fuck' popped in my mind.

“Strip, put your clothing into the box and lay on top.” 

I was out of what little I had been wearing before he had completed his sentence, as instructed, putting the items in the box.  No sooner was I done when he pushed my back, so my chest and stomach were resting on the box.  His hand slid down my back and continued down my ass crack until he reached my cock and balls.  Wrapping his hand around them pulling them out from under me until they were pointing down the side of the box.

He quickly worked to secure each of my legs in the cuffs.  Afterwards I tried to move them, but saw I only had about an inch of play.  Clearly I wasn’t going any where.  He did the same to my arms.  There was no turning back now.

Bending down next to me, I could feel his hot breathe in my ear as he grunted "Now the fun begins."

With these brief remarks he turned, left the room, shutting the door behind himself. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 40
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Panic started to sit in, as my mind raced and the shaking returning. I wish I had my poppers to relax me. There was not turning back now. Time again felt as if it was standing still. I didn’t know how long I was going to be in here alone, bound, naked and horny as fuck. 

The silence was deafening and was broken by a click. A mirror to my right started to move and my eyes were glued to the reflection of this in the mirror before me. My breathing became heavier as the mirror revealed the monster behind it. He was fucking huge. From my position I could only guess that he was over 6’5” and his body was so massive that he looked as if he had been on steroids from birth. From his chin down, his body was covered in tattoos and once he stepped in and shut the mirror, I could see that his back side was the same as the front.  I could not see his face, he wore a hood that covered it from the bottom of his nose to the middle of his neck in the back, as well as the sides of his head. His eyes were visible through two hole and they were as black as the hood. 

On his feet he wore combat boots and in the middle was a jockstrap. At one time it had been white and new, now it was stained in red in some spots, yellow in others, and was so worn that it looked as if it would fall apart with one tug. Strings were hanging everywhere. What was inside the pouch was barely being contained. The side of the pouch were stretched so far from his body, that as he stood there one of his balls slipped out. 

I watched him walk the short distance from where he entered to where I was, stopping next to my head. I could feel the heat of his body as he stood close to me. I turned my head as he squat, watching his pouch as it went by. I couldn’t keep my eyes off it. Slowly he ran his hand along his thigh until he reached the pouch. Grabbing it he pulled it aside, and his cock and balls fell out. His cock was as massive as his body. His cock was twitching as it got harder and harder. Once it was rock hard, a good 11 inches rock hard, it started to jump as an evil grin came across his face. The cock was not only 11 inches but was as thick as a boys arm. Where the fuck did they breed this monster. I wanted his cock in my mouth, I drooled just thinking about how ripe it  would taste, how it would stretch open my mouth. I wanted to feel it jammed down my throat, choking me, turning my face blue. I wanted to feel my throat open and his balls slap my chin as he face fucked me, while tears ran down my checks. 

I was snatched back to reality by something sharp running down my back, right down my spine, causing chills to sweep through my body. Looking up in the mirror I could see it was his fingernail that had been sharpened to a point, it continued until he reached the start of my ass crack, it was then we locked eyes and his fingernail slowly moved until it was at my hole, which was puckering in and out. Fuck I was turned on, I could only imagine the puddle on the floor of pre-cum. 

Without warning, he stabbed his nail into my puckering hole, at first there was some resistance, but that gave way with by the force that he added. He drove his digit knuckle deep into me, all the time moving his finger around inside - that’s when little waves of pain started to register in my mind. My eyes grew wider. Breaking our eye contact I looked back at his monster cock to take my mind off the pain that was coming more and more, only to find that it was leaking, his pre-cum was so thick, that it went from the piss slit to the floor without breaking and was puddling. He continued the assault on my hole, now finger fucking me so hard that he was pushing my body forward, pinching my cock against the corner of the box. After about five minutes of this, he pulled his finger out, leaving my hole empty. Grabbing my chin with his other hand he forced open my mouth and stuck the finger from my hole in. Greedily I sucked on it, too turned on to register the taste of blood from my hole. 

Once his finger was clean he withdrew his digit. I watched his reflection as he reached into his boot and pulled out a rounded wooden bit that had leather straps on each end. Again grabbing my chin, he forced open my mouth, shoving the wood in as far back as it would go. He moved quickly over me, straddling my back. I could feel his monster cock resting on my back, leaking its fuck juice. Grabbing the leather he tied them tightly behind my head.

Task complete, he slowly moved, dragging his cock down my back until it was resting at the top of my ass crack. My heart was racing, I could see sweat forming on my forehead, and my hole was twitching, pulsing in and out. His evil grin returned as he spit on his fingers  then wiped his spit on my hole. He grabbed his cock in his hand he lined up the head against my hole, his other hand pressed down on my back as I bit down on the wood in my mouth.

I could feel him pressing hard against my hole, which was resisting until the hand on my back lifted off and slapped my ass hard, that’s when my hole gave way. Feeling my hole opening he pressed harder, driving his monster cock into my hole. There was not waiting for me to adjust to the sheer size of his cock, he continued to drive in. The pain was intense, I felt as if I was being ripped in two. I bit harder, and tried to scream, but nothing came out. I had no clue if he had one inch or ten inside me. In one swift move, he drove all the way in and dropped his body on top of mine. 

“take the pain, motherfucker, take the pain” 

My body was sweating, my heart racing, my mind was drifting as I involuntarily rolled my eyes back. A slap against my head brought me back to the situation I was in. His cock was moving in and out of my fuck hole, pulling it out until his cock head was pulling the inside of my hole outwards and then he would drive in balls deep. Over and over he would assault my hole.

Minutes ticked by and I began to relax, my hole began to relax, and pain turned to pleasure. 

Sensing this he picked up speed, ramming his cock in and out. At one point he would take that massive fuck stick out and ram it back in balls deep. 

My silent screams turned to moans of pleasure! Pleasure I had never felt, his massive cock had opened my hole to new senses and I never wanted it to stop. I could feel his cock getting thicker and thicker and I knew that this power fuck was coming to and end. His cock moved faster and faster as his breath increased. 

Grabbing me by both shoulders, this monster slammed his cock balls deep, groaning:

“take that toxic load, you fucking cock whore”

He kept pressing his crotch against my ass, as if he was trying to climb in my hole as I felt the pulsing of his cock shooting his cum deep into my wrecked hole. I counted at least nine pulses of his cock, fuck me - it had to be a huge load of toxic cum. Slowly he pulled slightly out as he came down from his intense climax, then pushed back in just as slow, he continued this each time pulling out further and and further, until he pulled completely out. I feel a small amount of his load running down my balls and cock. 

Without words, he turned and left through the mirror he entered through, leaving me exhausted and still tied to the box.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 38
  • Thanks 1

Guest mspsubmale

thanks for a wonderful story....and would love to find a conversion house like this to make this a true story!  assuming the four on-off's of the light switch meant that I would be waiting for (at least) four highly toxic cocks getting ready to take their turn in my ass, each one a bit more extreme than the previous one.  this would be one definite way to be converted, and knowing it would be happening...

Gaping, I could feel my hole still open minutes after the monster cock slipped out. I wanted more, I wanted him back to fuck me, use me, fuck - even rape me harder over and over. I wondered what was next, how the fuck is this shit hole of a house going to top that fucker. Would my hole still be so open that I would not feel the next cock? It didn’t take long for me to find out. 

Another mirror slowly started to open, in what I mentally dubbed “The Conversion Funhouse,” slowly revealing the next horror. Standing there in the area behind the mirror was more skeleton, than man. He was so wasted away that he was just skin and bones, not one ounce of fat on his body. He was pale and naked from the neck down. His head was completely covered by what looked like a burlap hood, with slits for eyes and small openings for nostrils - nothing but a sown “x” for a mouth. If he wasn’t nude, he looked as if he stepped out of a slasher film. 

Walking in slowly, I watched his cock and balls bounce between his legs. His cock was not as massive in length like the monster before, but it was close in girth while still soft. He stopped behind me, as if admiring the work of the cock before him. As he circled my hole slowly with his finger, with out sliding it in, his cock started to grow - my eyes widened as I watch his cock obscenely thicken to the size of a beer can - and this fucker was actually the size of a beer can. FUUUUUCCCKKK - I wanted, needed and craved if up my fuck hole. The length was about seven inches, but it was the girth that was turning me into a bitch in heat. 

I watched as he positioned himself behind me, the reflection of the sagging skin of his ass made me wonder if he was positive or full blown. The first monster was positive that’s for sure…but how far along was this this fucker was anyone’s guess at this point. Holding the base of his cock, he started running the head up and down my crack, teasing me, pressing more and more into me until on one pass his cock slipped inside my gaping hole. My hole offered no resistance, he plunged balls deep and stayed there. This time there was no pain, only the pleasure of my hole opening wider for this thick cock. His bony hip bones pressed against my ass, digging into me. 

His bony fingers reached out and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back as far as my  neck would allow. With his cock deep in me, he bent down and put his head next to mine.

“my AIDS cock is deep in your hole” he said “it’s what you wanted?”

I moaned out a yes, all the while processing the smell of his breath, fuck he smelled of rot, of DEATH.

“going to slam my AIDS dick in you until I shoot a full term virus into your bleeding hole - are you ready?”

Again I moaned out a yes, while breathing in his death and attempting to push back against him. His cock slowly started to move out of my hole, making me feel empty. I could feel more of the first load of cum running down my balls and cock. His fuck was not as brutal as the monster before. His rhythm of in and out was time just perfectly to make my ass feel pleasure, while all the time knowing that he was going to shoot his death deep within, mixing with the toxic load of the brute before. 

His balls created a slapping sound that complimented the squish of cum being churned in my hole as well as the air that was being injected and forced out with each thrust of his cock. Watching in the mirror, I could see him tweaking his nipples along with a glimpse of his thick cum covered cock as it slid in and out of my hole. Adding to the fuck music was my moans of pleasure and his growling of enjoyment. 

Pumping his cock in and out of my hole increased along with the forcefulness - this action was like a stabbing motion as if he was plunging a dagger deep in my ass, resulting in my death - which was true to an extent - his cock was going to deliver the blow that would eventually result in my death - death to being negative, death to safe sex, and death by AIDS. 

“no turning back now you fucking AIDS whore, I am on the edge of blasting your insides with AIDS cum “ he yelled during his breathing, “nothing you can say or do to stop it”

His cock thickened slightly and I knew it was time. Time for another gift. No fear, just ecstasy. He slammed his cock all the way inside as it pulsed and spit, coating my raw hole with cum. Within seconds the pulsing stopped and he started pumping his cock in and out of my hole again.

“It’s not over fucker, I am a multiple shooter”

His cock was even more slick and he slid in and out with more ease and within a minute or two, he pushed in deep again and I felt his cock start to pulse another death load in me, only to have him start fucking me again as soon the climax subsided. 

“squeeze your hole around my cock, you fucking loose fuck” he screamed at me and as hard as I tried I couldn’t make my hole tight around his cock. 

“squeeze it you loose lipped whore” he yelled again as he slapped both of my ass cheeks. 

He had stopped pumping his cock, and was violently pulling out and ramming it back into my hole, over and over. I was completely at his mercy, trying to tighten my hole which was still too loose for him. His hands continued to slap each cheek, alternating the slaps. I could feel my skin heating up and in the mirror’s reflection see red marks forming and darkening. This continued for about five minutes until he slammed all the way in, shooting another load, what felt like a larger load deep into my guts. He pressed into me until it subsided and his cock began to deflate, and as he pulled out he gave each cheek another a slap. 

I held my breath as he exited the room through the same way he entered. Playing both fucks back in my head. I had been fucked by a monster and by death. What the fuck was next - Sarah Palin himself?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 31